Pages:
Author

Topic: Looks like the DASH party is over. - page 4. (Read 3927 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 500
March 05, 2017, 03:06:01 PM
Still early to buy. As you can see with all the trolls, FUD and lack of understanding, the market speaks for itself. When DASH gets to 100, what happens after that? DASH goes higher and people calling scamcoin gonna need to find real evidence and need to break the DASH code since apparently it has so many flaws and transaction can be identified but as of right now I haven't seen anyone break the code or identify any transactions.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
March 05, 2017, 03:05:08 PM
I just checked and the price is still $40--at least that's what it said on my coinomi wallet.  Wouldn't say that the run is quite over,  but what do you expect?  Circle jerks have to end at some point when everyone gets tired, embarrassed,  and the Kleenex runs out.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
March 05, 2017, 02:44:42 PM
The ridiculous DASH hype, unjustified to my knowledge, has been finished. The price is naturally crashing, while the bitcoin price is naturally growing. Altcoins are being sold to join the BTC train, no wait, the BTC rocket.

So who lost money with this? and who, hopefully, made a killing? This was a good pump, i'll give you that. I wish I was holding some, but I had no reason to buy when it was 5 dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: