Pages:
Author

Topic: Lophie: I love Vod - page 4. (Read 3129 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 22, 2013, 10:11:57 PM
Congrats Bitcoin community. Another scammer exposed.  Roll Eyes. Just stole a photocopy of my passport. no coins though  Cheesy. So I am pretty much okay with it  Wink.

Good on you Lophie for figuring it out.  You're not the first person to notice it.

If you wouldn't mind, could you please confirm that in no way did I ask or encourage you to make this post, or change the title of your thread.  I haven't even ever sent you a PM.  I have been at a remote acreage all day.  Smiley  
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Fourth richest fictional character
September 22, 2013, 09:50:00 PM
It would be nice if you messaged me before leaping to conclusions.

Please read your PM.

I am not an identity thief, so please don't pile on to other trigger happy people, thanks.

Also, I do not think someone would be able to steal an identity with a passport pic....

Tomato, thanks for the advisory, but you can check I am definitely not a scammer. I have lent to two people in the last week on here successfully.
If you would like, I can PM you the threads and their names.

The person that left me a neg feedback is Vod. He has been a thorn in my side accusing me of identity theft with no proof. The borrower whose thread he started trouble on, i3lome, even refuted Vod claims. The loan was made to i3lome successfully. I took the risk with no collateral in that case, and using only a contract and ID.

The lastest trouble Vod has caused is accusing me of asking for social security numbers. He claimed that he had a text from another member saying I asked for their social security number. I called him out on it. I have never, ever asked anyone for a social, and Mods are free to check all my PM's ingoing and out. Once he realized that he was busted on his lie he locked the thread he created to smear me. So again, no one I have dealt with has ever said I have stolen identities. This is a lie by Vod, who has no proof of anything of the sort.

Tomato, Theymos, you can check and see I have NEVER asked for social security numbers. I do not know why Vod has gone to such great lengths to smear me, but his claims are unfounded. My only goal as a member on here is to loan and make a small profit. That's it. I don't care about people's ID info. It's used as security and that's it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
September 22, 2013, 09:45:17 PM
Rule #3 on How to spot a Scammer:

Use of a seemingly realistic first/last name as their forum account name
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
September 22, 2013, 09:07:15 PM
Congrats Bitcoin community. Another scammer exposed.  Roll Eyes. Just stole a photocopy of my passport. no coins though  Cheesy. So I am pretty much okay with it  Wink.
Unlimited Free Crypto
September 22, 2013, 12:52:09 PM
hi, in my opinion, i think lophie is a trustworthy person.  just some weeks back, he's selling lots of btc.  maybe he just bought in all asicminer shares his btc can, that's why he's out of btc.  i'm in the philippines too.  i hope i can provide the loan, but i don't understand how fast can transfer of asicminer directshare be done.  lophie, have you sold out all your bitcoins?

regards

Hello ^_^. Yes you are correct. I am bullish enough in ASICMINER that I believe in a period of three weeks I will get more BTC with a few shares than 6BTC, whether if I sold them now they would not even be 4 BTC. (Just a couple of them). So since I need the money taking a loan with 20% interest is cheaper than selling ASICMINER shares that net those 5 BTC.

Only time would tell. And it is not a grave gamble I can handle the amount easily. BTW if you are in the philippines as well (I am a foreigner btw >_<) watch the pilipinas thread closely I am releasing a nice free SMS service in the next couple of days. Kinda cool.

- Lophie
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
September 22, 2013, 10:07:46 AM
hi, in my opinion, i think lophie is a trustworthy person.  just some weeks back, he's selling lots of btc.  maybe he just bought in all asicminer shares his btc can, that's why he's out of btc.  i'm in the philippines too.  i hope i can provide the loan, but i don't understand how fast can transfer of asicminer directshare be done.  lophie, have you sold out all your bitcoins?

regards

Vod
legendary
September 21, 2013, 08:20:40 PM
Stop spamming other people's threads. I will deal with you on the thread you made.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3206891

You're a hypocrite.  You've been attacking me on every thread I have posted in today.   Roll Eyes
September 21, 2013, 08:18:37 PM
Hahaha... Ok.
If he sends you 5BTC, consider not repaying. Grin

Hello Smiley

Any reason you are telling my borrower to steal from me?

Because you will sell or fraudulently use the personal information you received in the future?

Stop spamming other people's threads. I will deal with you on the thread you made.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3206891
Vod
legendary
September 21, 2013, 08:05:00 PM
Hahaha... Ok.

Hello Smiley

Because you will sell or fraudulently use the personal information you received in the future?
Unlimited Free Crypto
September 21, 2013, 08:03:22 PM
Hahaha... Ok.

Not forfeiting my shares  Angry. And  I am an honest person  Angry.
September 21, 2013, 08:03:04 PM
Hahaha... Ok.

Hello Smiley

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
September 21, 2013, 07:55:30 PM
Hahaha... Ok.
Unlimited Free Crypto
September 21, 2013, 06:36:52 PM
If you send a message signed with date, context and nickname, using the address you receive divs on, I'll consider not waiting for FC reply.
I'll just bet on the fact you won't sell all those shares to scam for 5BTC.
Still need my first requirements to be covered, though.

I am sorry I got a response from Andrew Williams first and I completed my part of the contract. I also promised to post it here for the public eyes. If he fails to deliver the 5 BTC as stated in the contract I will contact you. Thank you.
September 21, 2013, 05:59:22 PM
If you send a message signed with date, context and nickname, using the address you receive divs on, I'll consider not waiting for FC reply.
I'll just bet on the fact you won't sell all those shares to scam for 5BTC.
Still need my first requirements to be covered, though.
Unlimited Free Crypto
September 21, 2013, 04:50:59 PM
Send a PM (To John. K, friedcat, and me), stating you allow John K. to seize - through a simple pm to FC - 20 direct shares from you until John releases you through a PM to FC. Just in case you would default.

In that PM, you must ask FC to freeze all your shares (no transfer at all) until John either seizes 20 shares or releases the lock.
If you do that, and agree to repay BTC5.5, which will mostly used to tip FC and John for the hassle, then I can cover.

That proposition is bound to John agreement, so I'd need a pm or a post here stating he's ok for this, before, which I let you handle.

Sounds good but it would need far more than 24 hours for F.C.'s reply.
September 21, 2013, 04:42:08 PM
Send a PM (To John. K, friedcat, and me), stating you allow John K. to seize - through a simple pm to FC - 20 direct shares from you until John releases you through a PM to FC. Just in case you would default.

In that PM, you must ask FC to freeze all your shares (no transfer at all) until John either seizes 20 shares or releases the lock.
If you do that, and agree to repay BTC5.5, which will mostly used to tip FC and John for the hassle, then I can cover.

That proposition is bound to John agreement, so I'd need a pm or a post here stating he's ok for this, before, which I let you handle.
Unlimited Free Crypto
September 21, 2013, 04:07:17 PM
OP changed to half the amount for a week less time frame. Hopefully it would make lenders more comfortable regarding the information offered.
Unlimited Free Crypto
September 21, 2013, 04:04:41 PM
What do you need that loan for ?
How do you plan on repaying ?

About the AM shares:
- Send a pm to FC - with loaner and John K in c/c, explaining you give John the right to claim x shares, and you're not allowed to transfer any share until this is over.
- If you default, John can just then claim the shares from you and pass them to loaner.

That'd work as a collateral for me, I just don't have the 10BTC right now. Undecided

The loan is for paying for unexpected family emergency expenses. I plan to repay it with the dividends from ASICMINER shares accumulating from Friday the 27th, Oct 4th and 11th, plus selling a few shares just enough to complement up to 10BTC.

I intend on lowering the amount and the time frame if that would make a lender more comfortable. I will change the OP.
September 21, 2013, 03:51:19 PM
What do you need that loan for ?
How do you plan on repaying ?

About the AM shares:
- Send a pm to FC - with loaner and John K in c/c, explaining you give John the right to claim x shares, and you're not allowed to transfer any share until this is over.
- If you default, John can just then claim the shares from you and pass them to loaner.

That'd work as a collateral for me, I just don't have the 10BTC right now. Undecided
Unlimited Free Crypto
September 21, 2013, 03:44:35 PM
For this deal to work, your shares need to be escrowed either by 3rd party, or by the company who issued the shares.

10 BTC is alot of money.

The biggest hurdle for me is you are in the Philippines. Even if you signed an agreement I would not be familiar with collecting in that country, as I am based in the United States.

Docs do not do much if you are out of jurisdiction.

What is your purpose for the loan?

I agree with you. I wish I had a longer time frame fr the request or if the shares were on a PT so I could just issue a transfer of shares. But I cannot.

I am honest but I do realize that words are meaningless here. I am offering credentials, proof that I can pay back the loan easily. And if you want a friendly skype video chat (some people can steal such credentials, a video chat would proof I am the actual person in the pics.). Also you could ask around about me from the people I have dealt way more then this amount. Like Jutarul, DM90, shawshankinmate37927, TAT, John K. and others.

I wish I could provide more but this is what in hand at the moment. I wish I needed this loan at better times where I could wait for friedcat to do the transfer to the escrow and back from the escrow within the repayment time frame. But if I could wait that long I wouldn't be needing a loan would I Smiley.

Thank you all for the interest and I understand if you prefer not to loan me. If you decided to do so I thank you twice, thrice and many times.

- Lophie

EDIT: If any of you is comfortable with the information I am offering but thinks the amount is too high for that. Please tell me the amount you are comfortable with. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: