Pages:
Author

Topic: Loss in trading - page 12. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 02:01:59 AM
Loss is part of trading and no matter how careful you might be many times you still experiencing loss.  Although, some losses can be prevented if you know what you are doing and you stick with your plan.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 04, 2018, 01:53:54 AM
There are some factors results the losses continuously,First of all education and knowledge regarding trading is necessary lack of knowledge lead to wrong decisions.May be your holding and coins you are trading not worthy and no demand in the market so review the things and learn from the past will earn the good profit.
Activity: 504
April 03, 2018, 10:18:38 AM
I am a newbie, I just want to ask how exactly are you losing your money in trading? Can anybody explain how you lose your money in trading? Correct me if I'm wrong I just think that when you buy high but you sell it in low price I think you lose, right? What if you you buy it at a higher price then the price falls on the next days or week will you loss something? What if you'll just hold for it and wait for the price to bounce back? Thanks for your opinions! ☺️

to get a loss when trading seems to be experienced only with players who are easily affected by other people's talk, because being a trader you should not be easy to be influenced by other people's talk and can be yourself more confident.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 10:01:10 AM
I am a newbie, I just want to ask how exactly are you losing your money in trading? Can anybody explain how you lose your money in trading? Correct me if I'm wrong I just think that when you buy high but you sell it in low price I think you lose, right? What if you you buy it at a higher price then the price falls on the next days or week will you loss something? What if you'll just hold for it and wait for the price to bounce back? Thanks for your opinions! ☺️
if I think in the trade there must be a profit and there isif I think in the trade there must be a profit and there is a loss, so suppose we buy at a high price and once we finish buying it turns the price down better we still hold our coins until the price rises again, suppose we sell we will surely lose. a loss, so suppose we buy at a high price and once we finish buying it turns the price down better we still hold our coins until the price rises again, suppose we sell we will surely lose.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
April 03, 2018, 09:48:07 AM
for me, i already have the price at which i sell my coins, but acctually i used to forget that price and tried to keep my coins longer and then the price wass going down and down, i lost more money. hix
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 09:40:52 AM
I have made loss from trading several times. Yet, I am not disaapointed at all. Although I have made losses, I have learnt a lot and most importantly I have acquired confidence. Experience has immense value especially in trading. Now I can trade with confidence that hepls me to gain profit.I thik if you buy at low price and wait for better profitable price Mostly you will never loss.Although over the last couple of months market is fluctuating and most of the currencies price decreasing.So, Making profit is little bit difficult at this time.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 09:33:24 AM
It's normal to have a loss in trading especially when you do trading as something you get money but of course you need to lessen that loss and get more profit.
Activity: 72
April 03, 2018, 06:57:38 AM
Loss can be done easily. You buy at a value that is high and the price drops. Therefore some people make loss.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
April 03, 2018, 06:17:28 AM
Until you sold - you have not lost.  But you can lose in the cryptocurrency trade if you sell coins in minus.  You can also lose if you buy a very bad coin, which will never grow.
Once you are there in the world of trading, there are likely chances of suffering of loss and that you need to be well prepared to face any such kind of situation too.

In case you suffered some loss, the very first thing which you need to do is to stay calm and cool and that you need to keep your nerves under your control. You just need to analyze the situation in best possible way and that you need to learn from the mistakes which you have previously made.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
March 31, 2018, 03:47:17 AM
I never lose in trading, I think many people suffer losses because they do not control their emotions when the price down and choose to sell it in order not to lose more
If you make a profit each time you trade, you have to be rich because the person who keeps earning is richer. So math is never wrong.

Agreed! It is not at all possible for you being a trader to make some good earnings all the time and that you don’t suffer any kind of loss. You do suffer loss sometime and that you need to stay determined all the time in order to recover what all you have lost. Other than this, enough knowledge about the things as well as making the right strategy by looking at all the possible things will then help you out in having some better results.

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 11:10:15 AM
You can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the past few months, and bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing during the first three months of 2018. That is why I think the trade is successful at the moment. This is difficult. I think that it is normal for you to fail in the trade. You need to plan in detail to avoid losses and minimize risk.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 11:04:02 AM
no loss in trading unless u sell ur coin when under ur buy price
if u keep that coin untill reach ur price then no loss here
but yeah cut loss is needed in trading
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
March 30, 2018, 10:56:41 AM
Do not lose hope if you experiencing huge loss! God has plan for us! Facing challenges is normal! Obstacles and challenges are the keys for us to improve our self. We can easily overcome our loss if we have hope and trust to our self.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
March 30, 2018, 10:54:20 AM
the most important point is when the coin is decreased is to be patient and wait for the price coin is on a positive track. so it takes calm and control panic. I agree if we can keep patience then we can achieve success. Because the beginning of doing Trading is to learn the science and also learn to control the patience that we have. All traders should be able to understand it because when they do not understand then they will never become a successful trader.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
March 30, 2018, 10:12:43 AM
exactly what you thought you will loss trading ifcyou buy high and sell low specially with the current condition of the crypto market right now lot of newbies bought high and getting worried or panic right now since crypto market  are very bearish even my portfolio lost almost 75% of my investment Sad but i have no choice but to keep holding.
Activity: 167
March 30, 2018, 09:48:18 AM
loss in trade is reasonable because all trades are at risk either in crypto or in the real world, so if you experience loss then make it as a lesson and fix your mistake
Activity: 252
March 30, 2018, 09:22:35 AM
everybody lost a huge amount of money in trading , if you have enough knowledge to enter trading world then go but you must be aware that there are several times that you will get nothing but loss
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 30, 2018, 09:14:25 AM
I am a newbie, I just want to ask how exactly are you losing your money in trading? Can anybody explain how you lose your money in trading? Correct me if I'm wrong I just think that when you buy high but you sell it in low price I think you lose, right?
Yes you're right its like an ordinary business that you have to sell it higher. But it is not the typical trading that we use to it must be buy low and sell high.
What if you you buy it at a higher price then the price falls on the next days or week will you loss something?
It depends on you how you will react on it. As long as you did not sell you will not loss.

What if you'll just hold for it and wait for the price to bounce back? Thanks for your opinions! ☺️
Then it will be the best move that you can do.
Activity: 322
March 30, 2018, 09:02:47 AM
Until you sold - you have not lost.  But you can lose in the cryptocurrency trade if you sell coins in minus.  You can also lose if you buy a very bad coin, which will never grow.

Correct, some traders are panicking if they saw that the price aldeady down and they are thinking that maybe the tokens they are holding were already down to zero so to recover there money they will sell it for loss.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 08:54:06 AM
Before I started trading in crypto, I almost lost 50% of my starting capital before. I am newbie before in crypto, also newbie in trading. I didn't study the basic, I didn't even watch some videos or read some article how trading works. That's why almost 50% funds gone to my pocket.
that could be our experience to avoid the same thing in futures.and its proved that trading without any skills we could suffering loss and make our balance reduce a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: