Pages:
Author

Topic: Loss in trading - page 9. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
April 07, 2018, 03:37:18 PM
Many people start trading without having any knowledge.They buy during bull trend and don't follow the trend.If you have good knowledge of trading,you can follow the trend easily and your losses will be minimized.
In my personal, not all people know about the bull-trend as you said , they're just following the analysis chart from some experts or from people they trusted and make the buy orders.
Somes even don't know what really crypsto are , just doing exactly what others advise as a machine. I hope those kinds of people should lose all their coins because they don't deserve it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 03:11:44 PM
Many people start trading without having any knowledge.They buy during bull trend and don't follow the trend.If you have good knowledge of trading,you can follow the trend easily and your losses will be minimized.
Activity: 266
April 07, 2018, 03:01:50 PM
I think, there is profit in trade and business. People still trade in the hope of profit - business. Business - trade is an uncertain business, but people earn livelihood through it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
April 07, 2018, 12:57:49 PM
I am a newbie, I just want to ask how exactly are you losing your money in trading? Can anybody explain how you lose your money in trading? Correct me if I'm wrong I just think that when you buy high but you sell it in low price I think you lose, right? What if you you buy it at a higher price then the price falls on the next days or week will you loss something? What if you'll just hold for it and wait for the price to bounce back? Thanks for your opinions! ☺️

Yes, you are right to say that you will only lose money if you sell at a lower price than you buy. You will not lose money if you hold on to the coin. In your example, if you hold and wait until the price bounce back is exactly what you should do if you don’t want to sell at a lose.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 12:47:23 PM
I am a newbie, I just want to ask how exactly are you losing your money in trading? Can anybody explain how you lose your money in trading? Correct me if I'm wrong I just think that when you buy high but you sell it in low price I think you lose, right? What if you you buy it at a higher price then the price falls on the next days or week will you loss something? What if you'll just hold for it and wait for the price to bounce back? Thanks for your opinions! ☺️

to experience losses in trading play in my opinion is still very reasonable and still common because everyone must experience failure and loss but from losses can generate profits because we can be belar from mistakes that have been made before.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 12:23:41 PM
I think mostly trader lose there money in trading simply because they are too greedy and dont have a patience when it comes to pump and dump scenario of tokens due to volatility of crypto currency.

You're right. But i think many trader loss their money because they open position without analysis before. They don't analyze how much to take profit, when to open position in market, when to hold and to cutloss.
Loss is a part from business risks, don't dreaming to always make a profit in market. Sometimes we make a wrong analysis then cutloss is best choice to minimize losing. Set monthly and annualy profit target, review your trading strategy if you lose too much.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 11:42:14 AM
I think mostly trader lose there money in trading simply because they are too greedy and dont have a patience when it comes to pump and dump scenario of tokens due to volatility of crypto currency.
Activity: 391
April 07, 2018, 11:29:32 AM
This is how you lose your money. Think of buying 1 bitcoin at the price of 19500 usd. And now, bitcoin is only 7k USD. Your 19500 is now only 7k usd. 19500-7000= 12500 USD. You lose 12,500 usd.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

loss in trading is reasonable because we only face three stages of profit, loss and stuck at a very high price, if you trade you should be able to choose where you want, and patience is important never to sell cheap or sell loss so you avoid loss.
That 3 really part of trading that is because cryptos is very volatile and unpredictable we need to really research and observe trading flow not in a sense to not lose but to reduce number of lost and increase profit win.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
April 07, 2018, 09:20:22 AM
Some of person has desame experience by lossing their money  for the first time to invest at trading market,, but the good news
 for your mistake will be lesson to yourself,its  also gain  from your experience  to avoid another mistake from trading market for the second time around would be to invest again to trade,,another lesson don't trade by your heart as emotional aspect instead used your brain,don't be panic for sale your coins, if in case your coins will be downfall at lover price,hold your coins are the best moved to get another chance to be profit,
It is not possible for any trader to become an expert without coming across failures first during his career. Like the saying goes, a master had failed more times than the novice has ever tried. Besides, being a human, it is impossible to avoid mistakes.

We cannot learn or grow without screwing up. Trading is a practical thing. No matter how much a person reads, in practical things can be totally different from the books.
Activity: 588
April 07, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

Yes, holding is the best way to make more profit, dont sell when the price still low, Panic leads you more losses, try to control your emotions, youre still a newbie everything can be learned, learning some strategies and techniques is very important in trading.
Holding is the best way to have big profit, but this is not the right time to hold. The market still bleeding and no sign to stop, i think crypto market will return to 0 at anytime  Sad

Here I will disagree with you. The cryptocurrencies are being developed (please, do not pay attention to the market volatility). The coins are not bleeding - it is a usual situation that often happens to the crypto.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 07, 2018, 06:46:13 AM

Yes, holding is the best way to make more profit, dont sell when the price still low, Panic leads you more losses, try to control your emotions, youre still a newbie everything can be learned, learning some strategies and techniques is very important in trading.
You need to follow and work according to the rules of trading in any investment and any other investment so you will be in profit and not loss. You just need to choose a coin that has demand in the market and to buy that coin and then setup an exchange account for it to represent it to the world so that they buy it and you get your profit. All these trading and investment need knowledge for performing a successful work.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
April 07, 2018, 06:34:54 AM

These all things would be easy to understand to you if you have enough basic knowledge about bitcoins. The reason for so big losses consists of many but one major reason is newbies don’t take care of learning for this new topic. They think they will ultimately learn themselves as they will be moving in bitcoins world. This is somehow right but you may have high risk of losing money in this learning phase.
Activity: 1048
April 07, 2018, 06:31:39 AM
Lose is buy high sell low there are some reasons why traders do that but mostly because they are randomly in buying crypto so without analysis and prediction whether ccoin price will rise or not, because we hardly know clearly the price of crypto.
Activity: 59
April 07, 2018, 06:27:26 AM
loss in trade is a normal thing, every new trader will follow this rule ,so you should learn about more about trading,will be better later.

actually, even more experienced traders still suffer some losses. The good thing about experience is that it teaches you to minimize them in order to stay in the game longer for more chances of winning.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 06:23:53 AM
loss in trade is a normal thing, every new trader will follow this rule ,so you should learn about more about trading,will be better later.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 06:02:19 AM
Loss can be done easily. You buy at a value that is high and the price drops. Therefore some people make loss.

It does not matter if you lose some of your funds and do not give up easily. Making learning failures. Many traders panic, try to calm down even though the price is slowly down and better to wait even though it takes a lot of time
Activity: 476
April 07, 2018, 04:06:50 AM

yes you are right when you buy bitcoin in expensive price then you get only very much loss, better not to sell and hold it until the price goes back up. never be affected to sell when the price is cheap.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 03:24:53 AM
it is natural that the loss in trade though in terms of any trade. and the important thing is to keep the spirit going and must be more thorough to analyze the right and good. let alone trade in the world of crypto it must be meticulous and do not be original because the risks are also quite large
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 07, 2018, 02:56:15 AM

Only noob hold their coin. Traders, good traders and expert never hold their coins unless they know exactly that the coin will increase its price in a short term. If you hold your coins, it means that you will kill your balance slowly inside. Traders are flexible in controlling their funds and create money
This is another side of picture that you are showing to us. Brother what if someone knows that he isn’t made for short term investment. Reason is, it is so hard to do short term investment where you need to put so hard efforts in the field. The whole day you are not getting out of the screen and calculating different winnings and losses. So this really depends on person to person.
Pages:
Jump to: