Pages:
Author

Topic: Lost my BTC, any ideas? - page 4. (Read 1324 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 3
August 26, 2018, 06:31:55 AM
I have transfered Bitcoin Diamonds to exchange by Electrum Bitcoin Diamond wallet, but transaction somehow  afects my real Bitcoin account . So I lost all my BTC.
Exchange said that BCD didn't arrived

Could anybody help me with some ideas?

A key question for you, from where you download Electrum BCD, is it maybe from electrumdiamond. org? This is fake wallet, read more about that in this thread. Only legit wallets for this coin is on official site https://btcd.io , and there is also Electrum BCD.

I do not understand why people risk BTC to claim some low value fork coin which currently worth a little more then 1$? But even if you do that, first thing to prevent such situation is to move BTC to completely new address/seed (creating new wallet), and then play with old private keys/seed.

it was electrumdiamond Sad
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
August 26, 2018, 06:28:25 AM
I have transfered Bitcoin Diamonds to exchange by Electrum Bitcoin Diamond wallet, but transaction somehow  afects my real Bitcoin account . So I lost all my BTC.

A key question for you, from where you download Electrum BCD, is it maybe from electrumdiamond. org? This is fake wallet, read more about that in this thread. Only legit wallets for this coin is on official site https://btcd.io , and there is also Electrum BCD.

I do not understand why people risk BTC to claim some low value fork coin which currently worth a little more then 1$? But even if you do that, first thing to prevent such situation is to move BTC to completely new address/seed (creating new wallet), and then play with old private keys/seed.
August 26, 2018, 06:05:14 AM
Does this help?

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinDiamond/comments/8girme/help_please_help_my_btc_was_stolen_from_diamond/

"I just had the same problem - I entered currently used seeds. I used the bitcoin diamond electrum wallet. I was able to recover bitcoin diamond from my Coinomi wallet. I was not able to recover bitcoin diamond from my Trezor. However, I later noticed that an amount of bitcoin corresponding to the amount of bitcoin diamond I received from my Coinomi wallet had been moved. I checked my Trezor and saw that all of the bitcoin had been moved. I'm hoping that my bitcoin was not hacked and somebody has a solution! "

will try
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 26
August 26, 2018, 05:52:52 AM
Does this help?

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinDiamond/comments/8girme/help_please_help_my_btc_was_stolen_from_diamond/

"I just had the same problem - I entered currently used seeds. I used the bitcoin diamond electrum wallet. I was able to recover bitcoin diamond from my Coinomi wallet. I was not able to recover bitcoin diamond from my Trezor. However, I later noticed that an amount of bitcoin corresponding to the amount of bitcoin diamond I received from my Coinomi wallet had been moved. I checked my Trezor and saw that all of the bitcoin had been moved. I'm hoping that my bitcoin was not hacked and somebody has a solution! "

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 05:52:47 AM
The bitcoins has been sent to wrong address and there isn't any way for getting it back, that is why it isn't found in the Bitcoin diamond address. Trace the transaction Id and find if it is mined in a pool.
copper member
August 26, 2018, 05:50:38 AM
Oh god, this is totally wrong Shocked
Is there no way to recover them? I mean this is really bad tbh.

I am asking for any ideas

I am sure that I have used Electrum Bitcoin Diamond wallet to transfer BCD and it affected on my BTC address
The shitposting to knowledge ratio on this forum is quite low. The redditors might be better to ask...
August 26, 2018, 05:48:34 AM
Oh god, this is totally wrong Shocked
Is there no way to recover them? I mean this is really bad tbh.

I am asking for any ideas

I am sure that I have used Electrum Bitcoin Diamond wallet to transfer BCD and it affected on my BTC address
copper member
August 26, 2018, 05:42:45 AM
ow that's a mistake, how much bitcoin you lost?
I think better to save your back up file or private key (if own wallet)

I lost everything I had Sad

Sounds like its time....to buy more bitcoin!!

Sorry for your loss...
August 26, 2018, 05:39:53 AM

I lost everything I had Sad
so it is zero on address now
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 05:38:32 AM
August 26, 2018, 05:37:59 AM
The addresses you sent funds to/from?

Bitcoin diamond have Replay protection I believe so It's possible that the wallet you were using malicious code, assuming that you claimed your BCD using that wallet with your BTC seed/private keys.

yes I have used my BTC privkey to access Electron Bitcoid Diamond wallet

and my BTC was transfered to the same BTC address, what I used to Bitcoid Diamond
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
August 26, 2018, 05:35:18 AM
The addresses you sent funds to/from?

Bitcoin diamond have Replay protection I believe so It's possible that the wallet you were using malicious code, assuming that you claimed your BCD using that wallet with your BTC seed/private keys.
August 26, 2018, 04:29:49 AM

Pages:
Jump to: