Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀LOTTEREUM🚀 - complex of smart contracts. AIRDROP RESTART🚀 - page 21. (Read 23771 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Then the main prize will be 1000 Lte
Yes, I understand. But as an experiment and promotion - why not? 1000 LTE is better than 0 LTE. Smiley

But, perhaps, it is really better to wait for additional participants.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
confirming my participation i'm not sure what to do now
so we just wait?

The time of the lottery will be announced. Watch the topic.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
confirming my participation i'm not sure what to do now
so we just wait?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
So this one is a long way to go as conducting the lottery needs 1000 people that confirmed their participation?
We're looking for more than a month then?  Grin

The goal is to bring together an active community. If we collect 1000 a month, then it will cost 10,000 collected in the usual way! Grin Grin Grin

I hope that now things will go faster. Cheesy
Maybe try to conduct the first lottery with fewer participants - for example, 100?
Successfully conducted lottery can attract more people to the project.

Then the main prize will be 1000 Lte
So this one is a long way to go as conducting the lottery needs 1000 people that confirmed their participation?

The goal is to bring together an active community. If we collect 1000 a month, then it will cost 10,000 collected in the usual way! Grin Grin Grin

I hope that now things will go faster. Cheesy
Maybe try to conduct the first lottery with fewer participants - for example, 100?
Successfully conducted lottery can attract more people to the project.

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Activity: 451
I received 101LTE, tks dev~Good luck~
They wrote that the whole list of participants can be seen in MIST.
Unfortunately, I do not use Mist. Sad
I think the function of checking presence in the list of participants by address would be useful.
Hmm. This is an instruction on how to find out if the address is a lottery participant? Or something different?
OК. I understand. This means that there are 85 participants in the lottery.

Is there a function in the smart contract to verify the participation by ethereum address?
Something like this:

Input: ethereum address.
Output:
- number in the list if the participating confirmed.
- nil (or something similar) if the participating not confirmed.

They wrote that the whole list of participants can be seen in MIST.
Hmm. This is an instruction on how to find out if the address is a lottery participant? Or something different?
OК. I understand. This means that there are 85 participants in the lottery.

Is there a function in the smart contract to verify the participation by ethereum address?
Something like this:

Input: ethereum address.
Output:
- number in the list if the participating confirmed.
- nil (or something similar) if the participating not confirmed.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
I'm in, lets go people. please sir dev I'm begging you to reserve me something here, I need to do something useful otherwise I feel empty and just a waste of air, if you be so kind to reserve me the English to English translations and bounties. go lottereum you rock, side note:
If we're the ones buying tickets to participate in the lottery then why are you ICOing this? I'd like Bitcoin lotteries more.
Ok, I did the transaction with the contract in MEW, so I should get listed soon, or in other words, I sent my participation Cheesy.
Question, I was discounted 1 lte, what does that mean? can I send again? and if so for what? or what does this mean?

filled out the form is this a lottery already , where one lucky person will get a lot of LOTTEREUM or does everybody
get 101 LTE and the lottery starts later?

1. Fill out the form.
2. Confirm the participation https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21200600  - 1 token.
3. We are waiting for 1000 participants to confirm.
4. Then the dev will appoint time.
5. We will send all at the specified time using the BuyTicketForTokenLottery smart contract for 100 tokens.
6.Participant who will be the first to perform this function will receive 10% of all included in the lottery funds.
7. Every 10, 20 and 100 will also receive a win.

Thanks for explanation, will it be announced here or a PM to each participant? Just want to make sure i don't miss it!

Will be announced everywhere. In all topics related to the lottery.
Activity: 335
Ok, I did the transaction with the contract in MEW, so I should get listed soon, or in other words, I sent my participation Cheesy.
Question, I was discounted 1 lte, what does that mean? can I send again? and if so for what? or what does this mean?

filled out the form is this a lottery already , where one lucky person will get a lot of LOTTEREUM or does everybody

1. Fill out the form.
2. Confirm the participation https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21200600  - 1 token.
5. We will send all at the specified time using the BuyTicketForTokenLottery smart contract for 100 tokens.
6.Participant who will be the first to perform this function will receive 10% of all included in the lottery funds.

Thanks for explanation, will it be announced here or a PM to each participant? Just want to make sure i don't miss it!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

1. Fill out the form.
Activity: 350
Activity: 504
hello, confirming my participation dev,
Pages:
Jump to: