Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀LOTTEREUM🚀 - complex of smart contracts. AIRDROP RESTART🚀 - page 25. (Read 23771 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Follow the instructions on this page
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21200600

Yes, I did that. I thought we were moving on to the next phase, whatever is supposed to happen after we "wait for the participants to gather"

1. I will announce the time of the lottery.
2. All participants using this smart contract function BuyTicketForTokenLottery will pay lottery tickets.
3. There will be a lot of prizes.  Grin

this LTE price will be rise?
yes or no? give me reason please. i confused with this token.

1. 50000 Lte is 1 share from the profit of all lotteries.
2. These tokens can buy lottery tickets and win more tokens.
3. LTE can be exchanged for credit tokens.
4. LTE is the main token of the entire complex of smart contracts.

What do you think? The price of the token will grow?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
this LTE price will be rise?
yes or no? give me reason please. i confused with this token.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I like the clowns and the little dogs

Yes, I did that. I thought we were moving on to the next phase, whatever is supposed to happen after we "wait for the participants to gather"
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
The first transfer was made to the genesis of addresses of 63 participants who confirmed their participation in the lottery. Total confirmed the participation of 72 people.

So should I be sending my tokens to the smart contract address now? Is that how it works?

The first transfer was made to the genesis of addresses of 63 participants who confirmed their participation in the lottery. Total confirmed the participation of 72 people.

So should I be sending my tokens to the smart contract address now? Is that how it works?
how many tokens we should send to the smart contact address?  101  Lte?

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I can not participate. on balance 101. when I specify gas 1 it is reported that the minimum gas is 21172. If I choose this nothing changes, so 101 in balance.
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

how many tokens we should send to the smart contact address?  101  Lte?
Activity: 332
I like the clowns and the little dogs

Activity: 236
Receive tokens  Wink
Has the distribution for the 1000 LTE that started yesterday ended ? Cause I haven't received mine and I confirmed my place .

At the moment, a transaction is being processed transferring 63 addresses of confirmed users to a smart contract.
Only those who have not been added to the smart contract before.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xbbb0ef62edb9f72584d6b8ba2bb08d525b6972835f80afb42d40e6bb9c28cc27
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Joined to the lottery, Dev why so much gas
0. 002875341?
You should have put the minimum gas price.  Wink
My result - 0.000137935
Activity: 546
Joined to the lottery, Dev why so much gas
0. 002875341?
Activity: 135
Great idea. Good luck all.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Check the balance
Thank you, dev!
I got 101 LTE, confirmed participating in lottery and now my balance is 100 LTE.
All right? And now are we waiting for the other participants?

By the way - the Item for participation in the lottery at the very bottom of the list. Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Has the distribution for the 1000 LTE that started yesterday ended ? Cause I haven't received mine and I confirmed my place .
Activity: 335
Update:

I'm in, Dev was straight on it to help,  i missed the Add token tab in the wallet screen. Refreshed and im sitting on 101 LTE
Fantastic service

Got my tokens ready  Grin
whats happened with antimania_

We passed the idea for implementation on smart contracts to this project. For a share of the profits and tokens, to calculate with the members of the company's bounty.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
whats happened with antimania_
Activity: 335
Just had a crack at this but pretty sure i messed it up,

Nothing seems to happen when i pressed access - is that right?

Do you require ETH balance in the wallet to get the application sent - I was getting an error

Also i cant seem to spot where this bit is?

Further on sense.

Click on "Add Custom Token" and
in field

Cheers
I got 101 LTE today. Help to understand how to participate in the auction.

In an auction or a lottery?
Pages:
Jump to: