Author

Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED] - page 154. (Read 370524 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
January 05, 2014, 11:18:18 AM

Have given my reasons for why lot should be added on that thread.

Kudos for your support, We appreciate it Smiley

Also fixed a spelling error in my original reply , it's Sunday & I'm lazy :>
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
January 05, 2014, 11:15:31 AM

I had request Lottocoin to be added to CoinPayments, because i run a site using CoinPayments for payment handling, and thought it'ld be a good fit Smiley

If LOT gets voted in the top 3, I'll try & get some LOT RapidBalls vouchers to giveaway with each purchase paid in Lottocoin

Have given my reasons for why lot should be added on that thread.
January 05, 2014, 11:00:40 AM

I had request Lottocoin to be added to CoinPayments, because i run a site using CoinPayments for payment handling, and thought it'ld be a good fit Smiley

If LOT gets voted in the top 3, I'll try & get some LOT RapidBalls vouchers to giveaway with each purchase paid in Lottocoin
nice!
legendary
January 05, 2014, 10:50:30 AM

I have requested Lottocoin to be added to CoinPayments, because i run a site using CoinPayments for payment handling, and thought it'ld be a good fit Smiley

January 05, 2014, 10:23:45 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
January 05, 2014, 10:22:19 AM
Bought at 24 for 1BTC : )
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 05, 2014, 10:03:16 AM
Lottodice.tk reduced his House Edge from 3% to 1%!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Enjoy  Wink

Awsome!!!!!

Will play aLOT xD
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
January 05, 2014, 09:47:51 AM
Lottodice.tk reduced his House Edge from 3% to 1%!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Enjoy  Wink
January 05, 2014, 09:40:00 AM
Fair do.

Have voted. Smiley
Activity: 270
January 05, 2014, 09:22:56 AM
The entire Lottocoin team would like to apologise for the Lottocoin slogan mishaps. Yes, we as a group have made a mistake, we admit to that.

To pick a proper winner for the slogan contest, we are turning it over to our Lottocoin community. A poll has been opened where you, the community, decides the winner.

Several of the originally submitted slogans are eligible for this Poll. We trust you will pick the best one.
January 05, 2014, 08:12:07 AM
The "brain club" is on the slogan issue as we speak, more details will follow shortly Smiley

My concern is why this wasn't picked up before it was chosen, as the post by funkycoin advising that it was already in use by an actual lottery is right there in the thread.  This club of people managing the coin may not like what some people have to say, but that doesn't make their points any less valid.  This is the sort of F-up that occurs when people just simply ignore points being raised by those who they would just dismiss as "trolls".

Feel free to send me over 10M from the premine and Ill do some proper work for the coin.
Activity: 336
January 05, 2014, 08:09:11 AM
The "brain club" is on the slogan issue as we speak, more details will follow shortly Smiley

I dont think the 'winner' will return his bounty if asked though.. lol
legendary
January 05, 2014, 08:07:31 AM
January 05, 2014, 07:49:58 AM
HMMM another massive branding error despite good advice...

Guess what the winning new phrase for LOTTOCOIN IS...

“Don’t Live a Little, Live a Lotto!”

Sound familiar?Huh and the guy who put it forward gets bounty!!!

this is a direct copy of the slogan for the UK lottery... the winner gets bounty for coming up with, or should I say, directly copying, the UK National Lottery catch phrase ... !

I pointed this out in a post a few days ago and he STILL won... unbelievable...
Its the phrase used by comedian Billy Connolly in all their national Ads and across the media!

here's the link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/2624343.stm

IMHO would be a big mistake to be seen to directly lift the UKs National Lottery catch phrase and not come up with an original phrase as it has been used extensively for their national marketing campaign... but hey its up to you!

He didn't even bother changing it to something (a little) more original like:

“Don’t WIN a Little, WIN a Lotto!”

Do the DEVS want this coin to be taken seriously by the international community ... they should rename it CopyCATcoin!

So we're now handing out vouchers (and free coins if they win anything) for just ripping off an established companies existing slogan?  I can see camelot wearing that for all of five minutes.

EDIT: - just for further information, this winning slogan is already a registered trademark.  details can be found here:  http://www.ipo.gov.uk/tmcase/Results/1/UK0002296335B

Activity: 56
January 05, 2014, 07:31:08 AM
wow yea, that IS a fail! I don't think the staff even knew this or they would not have choose this one.

I clearly flagged this on the competition thread a few days ago when he came up with it (copied it)... but maybe no one was actually reading!
Activity: 602
January 05, 2014, 07:26:39 AM

this is a direct copy of the slogan for the UK lottery... the winner gets bounty for coming up with, or should I say, directly copying, the UK National Lottery catch phrase ... !

Its the phrase used by comedian Billy Connolly in all their national Ads and across the media!

here's the link:

IMHO would be a big mistake to be seen to directly lift the UKs National Lottery catch phrase and not come up with an original phrase as it has been used extensively for their national marketing campaign... but hey its up to you!

wow yea, that IS a fail! I don't think the staff even knew this or they would not have choose this one.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
January 05, 2014, 07:23:00 AM
Don't want to brag, but I bought 5mil LOT since yesterday Grin

Going for the long term 6-9 months.
Activity: 56
January 05, 2014, 07:17:37 AM

here's the link:

Do the DEVS want this coin to be taken seriously by the international community ... they should rename it CopyCATcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
January 05, 2014, 07:10:21 AM
I belive in lottocoin, it stands way above all the scammish coins relased in these mounths Smiley

We just need more and more games!
Activity: 261
January 05, 2014, 07:09:09 AM
lottodice up and running again, the maintenance is finished Smiley
Jump to: