Author

Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED] - page 185. (Read 370525 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 31, 2013, 08:22:13 PM
GUYS... DEDICATEDPOOL.COM is on FIRE....

If you aren't mining with us, ask yourself why you mine for less other places?  We get over 50% of the blocks, we are FAST, we are DEPENDABLE.  Come see what all the talk is about... take your mining seriously like a business and get over here Smiley

http://LOT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
December 31, 2013, 08:15:52 PM
Holy crap was out for a new year party and the lotto page exploded as usual...

Ok first thing first... Its a new year.. so i want to wish you all a happy new year. I hope this year is the year for us becoming LOT Tycoons.

C3ALL not calling you out to slam you and you do speak sense.. I agree on your statements on marketing. Lotto does need a better marketing strategy to get itself out there and as mentioned LOT has an amazing amount of potential.. as a gaming coin (which i believe is how BTC first found its niche)

Now i saw your chart and while it shows a drop.. i believe i have seen that on pretty much every coin launch..Sad to say that despite being new to the cryptoworld (December 3rd) I have observed the launch of at least 15 coins. I don't believe real world mechanics apply when it comes to the launch of a coin in the same sense of a stocks IPO. For the simple reason that alt coins dont offer real world services. Cryptocurrencies have values based on their speculative values in the short term which should be at least (1-2 weeks) at which point we will either start to see a lack of interest in the coin and it will start to die or the coin will start depending on its established services and its long term viability will be shown in approx 2-3 months... You can correct me on this as i haven't been around long enough but i've spent days/nights tracking progress of coins and i dont think i am wrong in my observations.

Anomalies like DOGE went up due to their hype and extensive marketing but i truly doubt its long term viability.. Going viral almost always has the same end.. Death... Haven't really seen the services that support Doge but it will be interesting to see how that plays out. Some of the new next generation coins might exhibit this ability due part to hype and part to perceived real world services.

Now on the issue of premine.. can you let it pass.. its silly really..we dont complain if a company retains 51% of its shares and sells the remaining 49% to the public do we? it wasnt hidden and was clearly mentioned from the beginning.. it was 2% (300M) when the coin just started and nothing was given away... its 2 weeks later and its still 300M and they have given away around 100M.. So They've spent over 100M since its launch about 2 weeks ago and i dont believe it has stopped.. i'm sure that they are still looking for more ways to get it marketed. Or would you suggest a company blows its entire budget on the launch of a coin?? That doesn't seem sensible. There is no need for transparent accounting cos i think 200M for devs is fine.. why? you as a single trader scored 1btc plus got back your stake. sven prob sold a few million every day for 11 satoshis each.. we've all made money out of it..

Hell I'm hashing with 400KH/s i made about 490K on solo mining and another 500k on pool mining.. I risked LOT1 at coinbomb for 80% return on a 629k to make another 500K.. altogether i sold about 640k lot for 0.35 BTC.. why cos i am new to this and i needed to figure out cashing out options.. so do you know what i am going to do with my money earned.. Nothing. its going towards buying me a better card/s as i am moving to building a mining farm for the public (real world) before moving onto the online world. Now, was tht necessary? Nope not really... its quite literally a long winded grandfather story but pointless in the end... I had to stop mining about a week ago as i wasnt earning much since LOT went on coinedup

Now why i like LOT... wallet works.. no fork so far.. no trouble really beside ddos.. no weird errors that basically killed the experience.. were you there for the launch of Mooncoin it was a lovely.. debacle of insanity that took FUBAR to an art form... no premine.. but noone could mine for half an hour after launch but wonder of wonders somehow a ton of blocks got mined.. All pools kept dying and the difficulty jumped from 1-39 i pretty much quit after 1 hour of that.. cashed out the 200k moons at coinedup for about 0.02BTC and said goodbye.. Side note i dont believe it premined by owner.. i think multipool created the coin.. so their usual 1.5% fee on all the new blocks would have been enough to cover their fees.. personally i kinda think its an interestingly twisted way to get your premine.. Best part about the launch was seeing bitcointalk and multipool crash at the same time.. was kinda like running my card on intensity 18 and watching a movie at the same time.. 

I would say 200M is fine for their services as i am sure that hundreds of Lotters (what are we called anyway) have made thousands on trading LOT.You mention concerns about premines putting off newminers but we are reaching the point where new miners arent going to be bothered about that.. they will see that for relatively less difficulty they can earn 40 satoshis. I think quark has been heavily premined but its got a remarkable pricing... Personally i prefer.. dev tell us how much was taken and thats the end of that..   

I dont mind spending some time working on communicating to make the coin better and in many ways i consider Hampuz to be the treasurer (lol) and Oldminer as the Chairman.. mrlotto is kind of the founder and thats pretty much it.. We are an active community there is no doubt of it.. we care about the coin there is no doubt on it.. but i suggest we carry these particular conversation at the official lotto forum rather than here. Cos arguing out here is kinda like having a board room negotiation/argument in front of the shareholders.. is there any wonder the prices drop.. in fact i think if we look at cryptsy we might see a correlation of when a dump takes place to when an argument was taking place in here.

Here's a thread i created at the forum so head over there everyone/anyone if you want to suggest improvements or make a difference.
http://lottocointalk.org/index.php?topic=63.0

Activity: 140
December 31, 2013, 08:02:16 PM
Last chance guys to get into tonight's 1m Lot raffle

http://lot.rapidballs.eu/?pg=Raffle

86 entrants so far, winner will walk away with 800k minimum

Good Luck and Happy New Year

RB

Happy new year all

Winner was M2QHTsiMeHWz6YwVWnx9soBHy2RfFxWeZD

Date: 1/1/2014 00:00
To: M2QHTsiMeHWz6YwVWnx9soBHy2RfFxWeZD
Debit: -800000.00 LOT
Transaction fee: -0.10 LOT
Net amount: -800000.10 LOT
Transaction ID: 4db9f69b7b839c8662f0d78967c4a3c7ea98b7c7705389a788fc0326cc77a19d
Wallet comment:
Monthly Raffle Winner

http://lot.rapidballs.eu/?pg=qLS1s6rgyNna3s7A1A==&RaffleR

Activity: 616
Merit: 300
December 31, 2013, 07:38:51 PM
I really hope 40 satoshis is the floor guys. Because we were at 40 before it even hit cryptsy :/

a coin that jumps up to high prices overnight, will not last and come back down,

its far more promising to see a new coin start off relatively low, and increase over a period of time in a steady fashion.

if people are so concerned about the low prices, bag the lot you have and dont check prices for a few weeks. and i bet they will be alot more valuable than now. the coin is still so young. give it time  Grin

That's my problem, i Keep checking every hour Sad

best thing you can do, is cut yourself off from the progress lot is doing ,because if you dont you will end up dumping at a low price and will regret it, i know because it has happened to me with other alt coins
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 31, 2013, 07:34:21 PM
I really hope 40 satoshis is the floor guys. Because we were at 40 before it even hit cryptsy :/

a coin that jumps up to high prices overnight, will not last and come back down,

its far more promising to see a new coin start off relatively low, and increase over a period of time in a steady fashion.

if people are so concerned about the low prices, bag the lot you have and dont check prices for a few weeks. and i bet they will be alot more valuable than now. the coin is still so young. give it time  Grin

That's my problem, i Keep checking every hour Sad
December 31, 2013, 07:33:15 PM

December 31, 2013, 07:30:10 PM
turned one of my rigs to solo mine again, hit 3 blocks in 1 hour with 2000 hash, not bad Cheesy network hash rate has gone down somewhat over the last few hours, dumpers have moved to a new coin, possibly catcoin. this is good news for lottocoin, hopefully the mining dumpers will decrease now that we are over the initial phase.

happy new year everyone!
Activity: 42
December 31, 2013, 07:27:55 PM
December 31, 2013, 07:17:11 PM
Last chance guys to get into tonight's 1m Lot raffle

http://lot.rapidballs.eu/?pg=Raffle

86 entrants so far, winner will walk away with 800k minimum

Good Luck and Happy New Year

RB

Activity: 56
December 31, 2013, 07:06:31 PM
Just wanna say Happy new year to all the Lottoers ! May 2014 be a happy and prosperous year for everyone !

And for lottocoin... hopefully
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
December 31, 2013, 07:04:49 PM
Just wanna say Happy new year to all the Lottoers ! May 2014 be a happy and prosperous year for everyone !
December 31, 2013, 06:53:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FDm1g9G.png

Took some time to make a new logo. How do you guys like it??

Nice try. I think it needs all the LOTTO letters though?

why? im not doing this again haha
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
December 31, 2013, 06:50:46 PM

Nice try. I think it needs all the LOTTO letters though? Plus, it needs to 'jump out' at you similar to how the current logo does. My suggestion for a new logo was to change the 2D look to a 3D look.

Here's yet another example (ie 3D & shiny look)

December 31, 2013, 06:49:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FDm1g9G.png

heres another link

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4990/j1zd.png
legendary
December 31, 2013, 06:46:10 PM
Lottocoin forum

Just a reminder to all that we have a forum @ http://lottocointalk.org/index.php

Be sure to drop in & say hi. Smiley
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
December 31, 2013, 06:44:51 PM
Couldnt agree more. in c3all's case, he's just mad cos he stupidly dumped all his coins at rock bottom prices. I suspect his agenda is to try and get some of the pre-mine destroyed which would increase the value of the coins he has left (less coins in circulation = higher value for those that are left). Cant blame him I guess, but it aint gonna happen I can tell you that with 100% certainty.

C3ALL sold 25% of his coins at low prices.  Still holds 75% and has already traded the marlet back up to the original 4 million he had.  Because the coin is being played by people who know what they are doing while all the amature pumping goes off in this thread.  Its laughable really.  Ive already made 1BTC just trading this backwards and forwards, not a massive amount, but it beats mining it I guess.  You carry on doing what you are doing in this thread - its great for the market fluctuation.  The premine destruction would help the coin in general, not just mine.  But as you can say with 100% certainty its not going to happen, Ill say there is the same certainty that LOT is going nowhere without open book acounting on it at the very least.  Show me another coin trading at the levels you want for LOT that has a 2% premine.  Good luck with it.

LOT TO DA MOOOON.....   Grin
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
December 31, 2013, 06:41:59 PM
Please join us in getting a new LottoCoin Pool started up. I will be offering .01 BTC Bounty to the first 10 block finders (Manual bounty payout, PM me).

Visit: LOTCoinPool.com

-PPLNS
-Vardiff
-Stratum
-Dedicated Server / LOT only
-0% Fee (please donate to keep the server running)

Connection details:
STRATUM: stratum+tcp://lotcoinpool.com
PORT: 3336
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password4

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
December 31, 2013, 06:38:32 PM

u cant compare shares to fucking coins

No, of course you can't.  Thats why they have money exchanges and trade shares like actual coins all day long.  Its exactly the same mechanics, but whatever.  You keep doing what you're doin in life Ill keep doing what Im doing and we'll see who is a millionaire first.  Oh, hang on.  Im already there..  Clearly I havent got a clue about finances its all just been blind luck.
December 31, 2013, 06:10:39 PM
im pretty sure lottocoin will go up after new year when people can focus on the market again ( i mean come on how many are atm behind pc all night?)
http://coinmarketcap.com/ look at all the coins going with with small % because of new year/xmass  ( iqnore the manipulated coins aka riple mastercoin nxt)
anyhow enjoy the new year and tomorrow watch the price go up! (btw check the cryptsy buy/sell order all the way till 50 Satosis theres a total of 2btc sell only while like 20 btc buy)
legendary
December 31, 2013, 06:10:33 PM
Im going to try and post the winnin lotto video from the other thread where ever I can to promote lottocoin. It gives some good insight to its potential

you can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfJ70Cy0_bs

Neat video Smiley
Jump to: