Author

Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED] - page 186. (Read 370525 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
December 31, 2013, 06:03:48 PM
Guys. These trolls are just trying to batter the coin. Its always the case with every new coin. Its just plain jealousy because they did not get in early. All the bullshit about premine..at least half of it has been given away..that leaves the rest for development and a portion for the devs which is normal and in my eyes earned and justified. Bit coin was premined don't see anyone trolling it now. I bet at the time there was trolls kicking up.

so if your not interested in lot then move along no one is holding a gun to your head to be involved in lot.

Couldnt agree more. in c3all's case, he's just mad cos he stupidly dumped all his coins at rock bottom prices. I suspect his agenda is to try and get some of the pre-mine destroyed which would increase the value of the coins he has left (less coins in circulation = higher value for those that are left). Cant blame him I guess, but it aint gonna happen I can tell you that with 100% certainty.

Also, if you look at the 1st 2 pages of this thread, there were quite a few people claiming the LOT client had a virus in it. Again, the agenda there was to try & deter people from mining it - so they could. Its the same motivation thats often behind a lot of people who attack other alts, not that any of them may be necessarily bad coins. Such people are often 'bagholders' of other coins already. They dont want you or anyone mining or trading another coin - they want you showing interest in and trading theirs. It increases the value of their coin and their profits if they can be successful in influencing you. Everyone has an agenda. Dont just look at what someone's arguement as to why this or that should be done to a coin. Consider what motivations they may have behind it & dont accept their arguement & claims on face value.

As for Lottocoin, it has a great future. As it stands, a committee is forming in the background involving some big players including big game site owners, the coin dev/s, investors, and businesses. I've just come from a discussion with 2 of the members and its exciting what is planned.

Dont let the FUD deter you. Big things are in store for LOT and to quote those famous words "you ain't seen nothing yet". Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
December 31, 2013, 05:56:34 PM
there is already a bounty for logo re-design, it's work in progress.

if the bounty is 3 bitcoin or 20,000,000 lotto I'll do it

Feel free to submit your design here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391722.20
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 31, 2013, 05:51:13 PM
Quote from: C3ALL on Today at 02:21:27 PM
Quote from: albertdros on Today at 02:14:57 PM

dude thats a graph of 1 day. WTF r u thinking judging ANYTHING off of that

Have you ever seen a share launch before?  Took part in a IPO of any kind?   1st days trading is very often indicative of where the market believes the true value is without change to an orgaisation or its practices.

Examples.  Royal Mail.  IPO was way under.  1st days trading took it to real value levels plus some "froth".  Posted profits undeline the trading value.

Facebook.  IPO bombed, because investors saw that without mobile advertising, the platform would struggle to make anything close to its valuation of 100+ times revenue.  Once there were changes made, value recovered along with revenue.

There are countless others.  But as always, Im trolling, not providing any realistic insight waht so ever.   Roll Eyes

then provide some tips bud. what could we do to promote?? youre a smart dude but man stop flaming

So here are some tips:

C3ALL seems to be the ONLY one on here talking sense... like him I have a large(ish) investment in LOTO... and like him I want the best for the coin to go UP... on the plus side there is a great loyal community behind the coin which is why C3ALL is getting blasted... but for god's sake guys embrace him... he's the only one around here who's giving you guys a reality check... I tried hard too by offering to help and rebrand the logo but got ridiculed for that... time to step this up a gear and face reality... the branding sucks... update the logo graphic and give C3ALL a chance to input and help.

Woke up this morning...

Price is crashing. Without a pump everything will fall!

mrlotto we need some branding and promotion. Any ideas? More games? Free LOT giveaways?

BTW missed Coinbomb but LOT 3 has been reset! Link in sig if you have the funds. I've transferred everything to Cryptsy ;(

price go's down with 10 satosis * * crashing *  do u even know what crashing means?  10% drop aint a crash thats just basic market movement
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 31, 2013, 05:47:45 PM
Just ignore the trolls guys!
December 31, 2013, 05:47:26 PM

Have you ever seen a share launch before?  Took part in a IPO of any kind?   1st days trading is very often indicative of where the market believes the true value is without change to an orgaisation or its practices.

Examples.  Royal Mail.  IPO was way under.  1st days trading took it to real value levels plus some "froth".  Posted profits undeline the trading value.

Facebook.  IPO bombed, because investors saw that without mobile advertising, the platform would struggle to make anything close to its valuation of 100+ times revenue.  Once there were changes made, value recovered along with revenue.

There are countless others.  But as always, Im trolling, not providing any realistic insight waht so ever.   Roll Eyes

u cant compare shares to fucking coins

because if u find me a way  to mine facebook shares go ahead
December 31, 2013, 05:46:06 PM

u cant compare shares to fucking coins

December 31, 2013, 05:44:15 PM
Can anyone help me get set up with the pool. I will pay LOT to anyone who can help me.

Whats wrong?
December 31, 2013, 05:44:05 PM
This is why the premine should be used for proper marketing and investment.  Not parking on exchanges or "investing" in a lottery just so you can have 4% of the losses.

If you want to think Im trolling go ahead.  I dont care.  Im trying to help and have offered advice both in the thread and by PM.   If the team and all the pumpers here are doing things right, then that graph above would not exist.  Simple as that.  If people want to do an ostrich and just ignore whats happening then fine, go ahead.

fun part that the price dif is only 10 satosis there

and for the people saying why is cat coin going crazy its because its heavy manipulated same thing that hapended with doge they limited the amount of coins coming into cryptsy so the suply is way lower then what it shud be

Activity: 238
December 31, 2013, 05:41:38 PM
WOW GUYS WHAT CAN I SAY

I haven't sleep in about 60 hours now (okay maybe 1 hour in my chair by passing out,) because the demand of keeping THE BIGGEST LOTTOCOIN pool on the Internet running smoothly for you the past two days was crazy.

I've had to scale servers, rework networks, resync raid drives, everything!

But thanks for the fun.. and it's just getting bigger and better!!

LOT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine interrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• Redundant servers in different datalocations
  • DDoS protection at switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

The Future

• Implementing a full ticketing system
  • Phone and SMS support.. yes phone! Call and talk to someone real.
  • More servers, more power, more scalability.

Thanks for running a great pool, hope to see the price rise!

Thanks for the great comments Boomer!  Also remember to check out our next coin that's gaining steam as we SPEAK RIGHT NOW.  MOON COIN: http://moon.dedicatedpool.com

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
December 31, 2013, 05:25:03 PM
Can anyone help me get set up with the pool. I will pay LOT to anyone who can help me.
December 31, 2013, 05:06:30 PM
WOW GUYS WHAT CAN I SAY

I haven't sleep in about 60 hours now (okay maybe 1 hour in my chair by passing out,) because the demand of keeping THE BIGGEST LOTTOCOIN pool on the Internet running smoothly for you the past two days was crazy.

http://dedicatedpool.com/images/logo.png

LOT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.

Mining Information

• Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system

Server Infrastructure

The Future

Thanks for running a great pool, hope to see the price rise!
Activity: 238
December 31, 2013, 05:05:22 PM
WOW GUYS WHAT CAN I SAY

LOT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system

Server Infrastructure

The Future

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 31, 2013, 04:28:00 PM
Go Lottocoin!!!

Donations are welcome Wink
December 31, 2013, 04:12:51 PM
Happy New Year!

2014 Will bring us alot of fun guys!

We just gotta keep the spirit and keep supporting LottoCoin.

The future can only be what we make it and nothing else.

Cheers!
Activity: 224
December 31, 2013, 04:02:18 PM
I wish people would stop making shitcoins long enough for people to notice this coin isn't a shitcoin. Angry

... says the adherents of 100 other alt coins. 
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
December 31, 2013, 03:59:04 PM
I wish people would stop making shitcoins long enough for people to notice this coin isn't a shitcoin. Angry
Activity: 98
December 31, 2013, 03:25:08 PM
Activity: 113
December 31, 2013, 03:17:09 PM
There are a couple of games for Lotto. Let's use this as a base for further distribution:

GAME SITES THAT SUPPORT LOTTOCOIN

http://www.keezi.com/lotto/

the keezi.com lotto last draw was 10 days ago. Its either a scam or the devs just totally incompetent or both.
Activity: 224
December 31, 2013, 03:15:36 PM
That's interesting.  Someone just dropped a sell order of 17 million LOT at 25% discount to anyone else's sell order - 37 satoshi.  That's just weird.  

edit:  And just as quickly they pulled it and a buy order went up at the same price for 3 million coins.  Very odd. 
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
December 31, 2013, 02:44:00 PM
There are a couple of games for Lotto. Let's use this as a base for further distribution:

GAME SITES THAT SUPPORT LOTTOCOIN

http://www.keezi.com/lotto/

Jump to: