Author

Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED] - page 228. (Read 370525 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 28, 2013, 09:12:52 AM
seriously guys if you don't like the coin for various reasons - just go mine something else, I really would not mind having this coin back to diff 1 at all

+1
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 28, 2013, 09:07:35 AM
seriously guys if you don't like the coin for various reasons - just go mine something else, I really would not mind having this coin back to diff 1 at all
Activity: 106
December 28, 2013, 08:45:56 AM

Mate, what's about an official Forum on lottocoin.org?

Currently this is the official forum. But if a large enough amount of people agree to use it we can have our own dedicated forum at cryptocointalk, or even make our own one at lottocoin.org if  someone will volunteer to administer and manage it.

So whats everyone elses thoughts on that idea?
I'd prefer you get the lottocointalk.org domain, a Forum software is easyly installed.
I would like to administer it, i have experiences with forums.

Edit: I'll buy lottocointalk.org today, i'm going to setup a forum.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 28, 2013, 08:41:43 AM

Currently this is the official forum. But if a large enough amount of people agree to use it we can have our own dedicated forum at cryptocointalk, or even make our own one at lottocoin.org if  someone will volunteer to administer and manage it.

You should update the website with the latest list of games, you only have the 2 showing at the moment. The pool list needs updating as well, there is currently 0% fee on lot.nut2pools.com .
December 28, 2013, 08:36:40 AM

I could try and make a forum, lottocointalk.org, Never ran a forum before but i could try Smiley

Any bounty for that? Cheesy
Activity: 126
December 28, 2013, 08:35:54 AM
Cryptsy, cryptsy we want cryptsy Grin
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
December 28, 2013, 08:33:28 AM

Activity: 392
December 28, 2013, 08:28:12 AM
It was a fake post. Doesn't matter though because its going to be on cryptsy anyway soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
December 28, 2013, 08:26:10 AM
Sorry my phone is flocked. Picture of a rocket
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
December 28, 2013, 08:25:13 AM
4 hours ago paul from cryptsy posted a picture of a roct lic to the moon in the feature request thread for lot on cryptsy. We can take this as its official lot iso going to be added very soon
December 28, 2013, 08:21:58 AM
I updated the OP, you guys can get the code for your signature there.

Somone made a pool a couple of days ago, i couldnt find the thread. Please if you have a new pool, or know of any pool missed PM me and ill add it.

Have added a bounty for a mac wallet, and more games
December 28, 2013, 08:19:37 AM
I updated the OP, you guys can get the code for your signature there.

Somone made a pool a couple of days ago, i couldnt find the thread. Please if you have a new pool, or know of any pool missed PM me and ill add it.

Have added a bounty for a mac wallet, and more games
December 28, 2013, 08:14:41 AM
LOT now trading at 30. still plenty of room to move, buy up now or you will regret later

December 28, 2013, 08:12:28 AM
the price of lottocoin seems to be going quite nice   keep it up!
December 28, 2013, 08:04:43 AM

Another useless copy/paste crap coin

Roll Eyes

looking at ur post history it seems that u kinda like to spam that same sentence in alot of treads
but sure

i mean come on this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-razorlove-cryptocurrency-services-dbl-cent-foobar-updates-359000

u sayd :

is this ridiculous crap coin still around?

who's bright idea was it to allow pos, so that people have trillions of pennies now?

And the devs are shady, and kind of perverse i think.

Drop pennies and get back to having a life. ( another way of saying 'get a life' )

nothing to see here guys seems this guy rants on every coin on the site   

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/justme-104135
December 28, 2013, 08:02:30 AM

Roll Eyes

looking at ur post history it seems that u kinda like to spam that same sentence in alot of treads
but sure

i mean come on this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-razorlove-cryptocurrency-services-dbl-cent-foobar-updates-359000

u sayd :

is this ridiculous crap coin still around?

who's bright idea was it to allow pos, so that people have trillions of pennies now?

And the devs are shady, and kind of perverse i think.

Drop pennies and get back to having a life. ( another way of saying 'get a life' )

nothing to see here guys seems this guy rants on every coin in this site   
December 28, 2013, 07:57:49 AM

Roll Eyes
No, Lottocoin has differents compared with other shitcoins.
LOT ist great, i hold 3m :p
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 28, 2013, 07:43:21 AM
What is the best PPNLS pool beside http://lot.no-ip.biz
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
December 28, 2013, 07:13:36 AM
hasnt it already been made clear that theres a team behind lottocoin just not one guy?

That's been posted by one of the accounts.  It holds no more or less water than the statement that both accounts are the same person.

To be clear, I hold just slightly less than 2m.  I've traded a further 4m, including to people posting on here.  Im not looking to bash LOT, and I'm not fully aware of the technical details around any fault.

My concerns are:

Premined coins left after bounties paid for games etc have the potential to drop the value significantly.

Bounties paid seem very trivial given the volume of premine, which leads me to speculate that the ultimate end game for the dev/s is a sell off and abandonment of the coin after making a decent profit.

If there are technical issues, then they need to be openly discussed and resolved before any large scale mining pools or exchanges come on board.  If they exist and are not resolved by then, it could be a very negative issue for the coin.

I'm sure everyone here wants to see the coin succeed, but if there are any issues and concerns prior to the coin going "mass market", then I believe they should be discussed.

So as for resolutions, perhaps a pool operator could lay out the technical problems either here or if security issues dictate, via pm to the dev.  As for premine, if this is being used for dev and promotion, a conclusive list of how and where would go some way to demonstrating that it is being used for that and belay any fears of a pump and dump by the devs.

Other than that, my humble little rig is still mining lot, but I'm cautiously monitoring the development of this thread.
Activity: 462
December 28, 2013, 07:12:39 AM
svennand it seems to me that maybe the devs think the problem you are describing is something else that is not coin related. Thats why I was saying that I wish someone qualified who knew exactly what the problem is could just say what it is in technical terms to spell it out.

if you go WAY back in the thread youll see several pools explaining where the error was and what failed.
as far as i know the daemon is a part of the coin Wink
Jump to: