Author

Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED] - page 252. (Read 370526 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 25, 2013, 03:41:23 PM
that's the entire point of mining a coin from 0 difficulty.. you do get something even if you do not have a lot of hashing power, I am trying to upgrade my hashing power from the little I make, but hardware is very expensive where I live.. 1 R9 280x is around $500+shipping, a 290x is around $800+shipping
Where do you live? I live in Sweden where the taxes are fuckhigh and it costs $400 with shipping here (280x).

lol, you live in the dream land man. Here in Brazil ( highest taxes in the world and low salary) is that price too, unfortunately.
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/10-countries-highest-tax-rate/
Sweden has the 2nd highest tax rate. Though a lot of people earn a lot of money, but the ones who cannot work (disabled, old people etc) earns well... shit. And it's expensive as fuck everywhere.
It's very hard to get a job without experience. If you have experience it's just hard.  Sure there is more unemployes in Brazil, but it's cheaper to live there too.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 25, 2013, 03:40:25 PM
Sorry guys - Just got the alarms from the server monitoring.... Had a DDoS on the EU server. DDoS protection kicked in but i had a brain fart and forgot to exempt the stratum ports from the filter so that traffic got dumped too!  Embarrassed

Sorted now though so we should be good.

Man - these guys don't even let up on xmas day....

Anyway - back to the wife, kids and monster-in-law. Grin

Merry xmas all!

thanks!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 25, 2013, 03:35:38 PM
Sorry guys - Just got the alarms from the server monitoring.... Had a DDoS on the EU server. DDoS protection kicked in but i had a brain fart and forgot to exempt the stratum ports from the filter so that traffic got dumped too!  Embarrassed

Sorted now though so we should be good.

Man - these guys don't even let up on xmas day....

Anyway - back to the wife, kids and monster-in-law. Grin

Merry xmas all!
Activity: 336
December 25, 2013, 03:24:26 PM
that's the entire point of mining a coin from 0 difficulty.. you do get something even if you do not have a lot of hashing power, I am trying to upgrade my hashing power from the little I make, but hardware is very expensive where I live.. 1 R9 280x is around $500+shipping, a 290x is around $800+shipping
Where do you live? I live in Sweden where the taxes are fuckhigh and it costs $400 with shipping here (280x).

lol, you live in the dream land man. Here in Brazil ( highest taxes in the world and low salary) is that price too, unfortunately.
Activity: 266
December 25, 2013, 03:20:01 PM
Selling 400K lotto coins for WDC or BTC

PM me for good offer
December 25, 2013, 03:12:23 PM
December 25, 2013, 03:09:01 PM
all pools dead right now

Nut2 is working fine for me.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
December 25, 2013, 03:02:46 PM
all pools dead right now
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
December 25, 2013, 03:02:03 PM
wierd.. i think it was the eu server then.. jp is working for me..
Activity: 336
December 25, 2013, 02:59:57 PM
is it just me or are all the pools dead?

hackshard out
nut2 out...

working fine here...
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
December 25, 2013, 02:49:18 PM
is it just me or are all the pools dead?

hackshard out
nut2 out...

Activity: 322
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
December 25, 2013, 01:18:08 PM
LrsrSix6N1mwsPX2bLuRj82PNAu8WhHKLW

thank you and marry xmas
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
December 25, 2013, 11:16:08 AM
I started mining from  the 3rd day since launch I bearly got 2mil

I wish I started earlier too. diff is up right now.
December 25, 2013, 10:31:50 AM
December 25, 2013, 09:39:41 AM
You guys do realise that when LOT hits cryptsy it will be a lot harder to mine & a lot more expensive to buy - right?

You do realize that that kind of pump hype around a coin isn't beneficial for it.
An healthy coin is a trading coin, not one that just consist of hoarders waiting to cash out on the first large pump.

atm you are mining at 15Mh/s.. that's a ton of coins you got in your wallet, but I do not see you trading it at 23 satoshi..
the entire volume of what's on CoinedUp for sale you probably make in a day or two

so trading is beneficial only when others do it? or how exactly does this work?

Lol, you couldn't be more wrong in your accusations..........

if you had been around before it hit coined up, you would have seen me trading away as much as i could @.12 pr MILL. Traded away around 25MILL over there, and 8MILL before that on private chat.
Have traded away around 10MILL at coinedup.
I do however wait until it goes above 0.3BTC pr MILL on coined up

Is it a smart thing to do?, who knows. at least I'm not left holding the bag after people hype it up and then dump on you, and I'm making a great profit pr day.

I apologize for my accusation, I didn't know you've traded so much
I for one plan on holding them for at least 6 months and even afterwards there will be no "dumping" from me, the coin's true value will come up way later not in the early adoption phase, so it really seems like a waste to trade them for pretty much nothing..

but the difference is that I do not have huge amounts - I have ~630Khs of my own, ~1400Khs with a borrowed GPU from a friend, and even though I started mining from  the 3rd day since launch I bearly got 2mil so far so I have absolutely nothing to lose by holding onto them since dumping them at 23 satoshi is really close to nothing

2mil LOT at 23 Satoshi for what 12 days of mining is equal to $322.00 at a $700.00 bitcoin ($704.80 at MtGox while writing this), that is not bad at all. That's more than you will get mining just about any other coin out there over the same period of time with 1400Kh/s.
December 25, 2013, 09:14:36 AM
You guys do realise that when LOT hits cryptsy it will be a lot harder to mine & a lot more expensive to buy - right?

You do realize that that kind of pump hype around a coin isn't beneficial for it.
An healthy coin is a trading coin, not one that just consist of hoarders waiting to cash out on the first large pump.

atm you are mining at 15Mh/s.. that's a ton of coins you got in your wallet, but I do not see you trading it at 23 satoshi..
the entire volume of what's on CoinedUp for sale you probably make in a day or two

if you had been around before it hit coined up, you would have seen me trading away as much as i could @.12 pr MILL. Traded away around 25MILL over there, and 8MILL before that on private chat.

Is it a smart thing to do?, who knows. at least I'm not left holding the bag after people hype it up and then dump on you, and I'm making a great profit pr day.

I apologize for my accusation, I didn't know you've traded so much
I for one plan on holding them for at least 6 months and even afterwards there will be no "dumping" from me, the coin's true value will come up way later not in the early adoption phase, so it really seems like a waste to trade them for pretty much nothing..

but the difference is that I do not have huge amounts - I have ~630Khs of my own, ~1400Khs with a borrowed GPU from a friend, and even though I started mining from  the 3rd day since launch I bearly got 2mil so far so I have absolutely nothing to lose by holding onto them since dumping them at 23 satoshi is really close to nothing
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
December 25, 2013, 09:04:52 AM

I'm not hyping anything. I think you have read into my post something thats not there. I simply asked a question aimed at those that are keen to see it listed sooner rather than later & I'm interested to see their responses.
Activity: 266
December 25, 2013, 09:03:35 AM
Hope it will be added soon at cryptsy
Good price will be around 50 satoshi each
Activity: 462
December 25, 2013, 08:55:32 AM

EDIT:
Her is my lottocoin address, look for yourself...
http://lottocoin.info/address/M64CYhi6JtocuUAboGaHBg8DLTdoeFDV2H
December 25, 2013, 08:32:31 AM

Jump to: