Author

Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED] - page 249. (Read 370526 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
December 25, 2013, 11:59:11 PM
Just tried it in Chrome and everything works perfectly. So firefox 26 issue is wrong number displayed and no page refresh.

ok, i will try with firefox 26 when i came back and i will let you know Smiley
December 25, 2013, 11:58:02 PM
Ok no problem. Also you should make the page refresh everytime the dice is rolled.

you should see all the updates without page refresh  Undecided
Activity: 392
December 25, 2013, 11:55:33 PM
Just tried it in Chrome and everything works perfectly. So firefox 26 issue is wrong number displayed and no page refresh.
December 25, 2013, 11:54:08 PM
I'm using Firefox 26. It appears the number that shows up between the two roll buttons is always wrong.

the number between the two roll button is random number generated from your browser, then when the bet (page) request end the real rolled number should appear between the 2 buttons, i will try firefox 26 tomorrow, now i'm using 25.0.1, anyway the real number is the one you see in "My Bets" or "All Bets"
i try with chrome too and the number i see between the 2 buttons is the same i see in "My Bets" or "All Bets"

must go to sleep now, i will continue when i am awake, sorry  Sad
December 25, 2013, 11:47:15 PM
I'm using Firefox 26. It appears the number that shows up between the two roll buttons is always wrong. Also the profit field should automatically be filled right? It always stays at 0.
December 25, 2013, 11:44:22 PM
OK Another big problem. Twice I rolled under and the dice roll was under but then when i refresh the page it says I lost and shows a different roll number that is high and not the right number that was rolled. Th eroll number that shows up in the ledger is always different to what is shown on the screen when you roll. I just rolled under and the number was 88. WHen I refreshed the page the ledger says the number was 12 and that I won.

can you tell me your browser and browser version and if the number you are talking about is between the 2 roll buttons?
the real rolled number is the one you see in "All Bets" or "My Bets"
December 25, 2013, 11:39:16 PM
OK Another big problem. Twice I rolled under and the dice roll was under but then when i refresh the page it says I lost and shows a different roll number that is high and not the right number that was rolled. The roll number that shows up in the ledger is always different to what is shown on the screen when you roll. I just rolled under and the number was 88. When I refreshed the page the ledger says the number was 12 and that I won.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
December 25, 2013, 11:38:54 PM
ok guys, here my christmas present for you, a dice game for lottocoin Grin

give it a try at http://www.lottodice.tk/  Roll Eyes

pm me for any issue Smiley

Great, will give it a shot Smiley
December 25, 2013, 11:37:03 PM
OK it works but i guess it wouldn't let me bet my full balance. I tried a smaller amount and it works. Another problem is that after my bet It won't let me make a second bet unless i refresh the page.

can you tell me what browser and browser version are you using?
i try with firefox and chrome and i can bet without refresh the page
December 25, 2013, 11:34:04 PM
OK it works but i guess it wouldn't let me bet my full balance. I tried a smaller amount and it works. Another problem is that after my bet It won't let me make a second bet unless i refresh the page. Also it doesnt mater how much I bet or what I add in payout, the payout seems to be stuck on 2
December 25, 2013, 11:27:29 PM
I tried to play but I get a server error! Try again later. Also I'm not sure I understand the rules. I entered the bet amount and the faq says I'm supposed to pick a payout or chance to win. Any amount I enter in those fields just gives me that error.  I don't get it to be honest. All I should have to do is enter a bet amount and what I think the roll will be (either above or below). Also the 10 lot withdraw fee is too much considering the max LOT per bet is so low.

mmm, i just try roll dice and it work, i just change bet amount to 0.00000001 a click roll button, can you try and tell me if work?
also i change fee to 1 LOT for withdraw
December 25, 2013, 11:19:02 PM
I tried to play but I get a server error! Try again later. Also I'm not sure I understand the rules. I entered the bet amount and the faq says I'm supposed to pick a payout or chance to win. Any amount I enter in those fields just gives me that error.  I don't get it to be honest. All I should have to do is enter a bet amount and what I think the roll will be (either above or below). Also the 10 lot withdraw fee is too much considering the max LOT per bet is so low.
December 25, 2013, 11:06:16 PM

pm me for any issue Smiley

Good job! Make sure to pm mrlotto and collect your bounty. Also I think you should state that the site uses Lottocoin on the front page and easy to see. I had to click on the faq to see that you use Lottocoin to play.
December 25, 2013, 11:04:17 PM
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
December 25, 2013, 10:50:34 PM

interesting game, well done Smiley
December 25, 2013, 10:41:18 PM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 25, 2013, 10:29:50 PM
Guys, releasing it before new years eve will just ruin it. Better to launch it 2014, the market will not be good if it's released now...
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
December 25, 2013, 10:19:16 PM
I am impatient too. Cant wait.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
December 25, 2013, 09:53:38 PM
The dev of this coin is gone?
He was on yesterday.....
It is Christmas you know....

He is the dev of a coin nearing 100 pages of forum posts. 1 post a day seems quite below the average when its supposedly hitting cryptsy soon..

You only have 8 posts. The dev has been on everyday.What are you looking for the dev for? Pm him if you need a specific answer to somethin. There's not been any issues with block chain. Coin is working as was intended paying out lottoblocks etc.

people its bloody Xmas. You can't expect people to choose a coin over family. Some People are so inpatient and demanding here.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 25, 2013, 09:40:43 PM
The dev of this coin is gone?
He was on yesterday.....
It is Christmas you know....

He is the dev of a coin nearing 100 pages of forum posts. 1 post a day seems quite below the average when its supposedly hitting cryptsy soon..
Jump to: