Author

Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED] - page 257. (Read 370526 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 24, 2013, 08:46:30 AM
www.ipoolcoins.com is still up and running. I just turned it back on after some minor tweaks.
Activity: 238
December 24, 2013, 08:36:06 AM
Why have been hackshardgamingpools shutdown permanently?? This pool was the best in my opinion, pls open it again Sad
Activity: 140
December 24, 2013, 08:33:56 AM
very low price of lottocoin , even not worth of mining !
The coin hasn't yet been launched on Cryptsy.
Now it is a gamble mining it, I am not saying it isn't - as it may never get there, but if it does and there are pretty big chances that it will.. the price will be significantly higher, especially that once it hits Cryptsy the difficulty on it is going to go way higher.
The way I see it, now is the best time to mine as much as you can and stock up on it

@C3ALL mind sending me a gift a bit early? Tongue

Good luck!

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
December 24, 2013, 08:26:41 AM

Feel free to donate yours to me then, and Ill give it all away in a Santa Claus Christmas raffle  

Lk1tdHkCRcf3kRfhMKkkxKkXjgHDErDzGY
December 24, 2013, 08:24:54 AM
True,  but if there were a syndicate for the lottery that had more than half the tickets, would you fancy your chances of winning on your own, or getting a smaller jackpot as part of a group.

If you like the risk/thrill of solo mining and dont actually want to be guaranteed a return from your mining rig, then solo away.  If you want to make a more guaranteed return from your rig, thenn pool.

All imho of course and individual results may vary lol.

A merry Christmas and a propserous new year to all Smiley
Activity: 266
December 24, 2013, 08:09:20 AM
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
December 24, 2013, 08:05:48 AM
However, given that this coin has these nice "mega blocks" etc, these are much more likely to be found in a pool, so better to have a share of those than hope you may get one of them solo mining. 

That's the idea of lotto games, also one of the unique features of this coin Smiley
December 24, 2013, 07:04:46 AM
IMHO, given that this coin has its own "luck" integrated into the values of blocks found, then pool mining is the only sensible way forward unless you have like 40/50 MHash/s.

Pool mining irons out the inbuilt luck of the coin itself and returns it back to a normal mining average.  If it was a standard payout coin like others, then I would agree that based over a long time solo and pool mining should return the same average.

However, given that this coin has these nice "mega blocks" etc, these are much more likely to be found in a pool, so better to have a share of those than hope you may get one of them solo mining.  Anything below crazy high hash rate now that the difficulty is no longer the 0.6 it used to be in early days, its just not as profitable solo mining on this coin, im absolutely convinced of it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 24, 2013, 07:00:05 AM
The luck isn't at our side today, again more than 100% average.
normally i would mine 300K at this  swining difficulty.
But on 11hours only 70K with 1500 kh/s Sad

well you did a lot better than I did, I've been back to solo mining since the diff is low again.. and I got like 20k for the past 10 hours with roughly the same hashing speed as yours.. I keep getting these stupid <1000 blocks Sad(

just unlucky, keep with solo, you will get many coin soon
at the end the return is the same with solo or pool, but in solo there are not fee

Nut2pool is 0% fee throughout the year.
December 24, 2013, 06:43:33 AM
normally i would mine 300K at this  swining difficulty.

well you did a lot better than I did, I've been back to solo mining since the diff is low again.. and I got like 20k for the past 10 hours with roughly the same hashing speed as yours.. I keep getting these stupid <1000 blocks Sad(

why don't you mine in a pool ?

because solo mining this coin is a lot more fun, yeah you may get a lot of lemons, but hey you never know when you hit one of them bonus blocks Smiley
December 24, 2013, 06:27:24 AM

Did your transaction confirm? If it wasn't broadcasted then it shouldn't matter.

Well it clearly didn't go through. Price is still the same.

I had the same problem earlier, bought a lot, but my internet dropped. my transaction was never confirmed and I had to manually remove it (it never even appeared on the blockchain). Took me 1 hour with pywallet and then -rescan with lottocoin-qt.exe

Yep - the transaction confirmed.  but the website did not put me in the reserved spot, even though I got the green message asking for the deposit.  All is refunded now.

Though of course it will probably be next month before I manage to get another chance to buy in as everyone is having to compete against those that are cheating to get in first.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 24, 2013, 06:26:51 AM
normally i would mine 300K at this  swining difficulty.

just unlucky, keep with solo, you will get many coin soon
at the end the return is the same with solo or pool, but in solo there are not fee
December 24, 2013, 06:21:08 AM
Looks like I got the coins refunded - thanks to redcoin, first class service.
December 24, 2013, 06:12:11 AM

why don't you mine in a pool ?
December 24, 2013, 06:09:38 AM

December 24, 2013, 06:00:08 AM
December 24, 2013, 05:52:24 AM
Looks like I have now encountered a problem on coinbomb.

I managed to get in on one I can afford - got the green message to deposit 410262 coins.  Sent the deposit, but when the page refreshed it says the spot is reserved for somebody else (the same person that is spamming it all the time and reserving before anyone else).

So now it looks like ive sent the deposit for somebody else!!!  WTF?!?!?!   410,262 coinc may not be a lot to some, its more than half what I have now!!    Cry

I'll PM redcoin and see what happens..

Vegas rules apply man.. NEVER gamble more than you can afford to lose

Its not a gamble if the game just takes your coins and puts somebody else at the table.  It would be like me handing the $100 bill to the cashier, and them giving my chips to the next guy in line.  I didn't even get to play!

I've sent a PM to redcoin, and hopefully he will fix the issue.   When I try to buy again, it says "you already have one pending purchase" - but Im not listed in the reserved spot.   Game broke on me.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 24, 2013, 05:48:04 AM
Yes, server was down for a little while due to me being an idiot.

Anyway, thanks for the donations. Keep em coming Smiley))

Here is the diff against bitcoin-abe:

http://nopaste.info/108a9a1e99_nl.html

And here is the relevant abe.conf part needed:

datadir += [{
   "dirname": "/home/batmaninpink/.lottocoin",
   "chain": "lottocoin",
   "code3": "LOT",
   "address_version": "L",
   "magic": "\u00fd\u00c3\u00b6\u00f1",
   "loader": "rpc"
}]
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
December 24, 2013, 05:45:27 AM

I managed to get in on one I can afford - got the green message to deposit 410262 coins.  Sent the deposit, but when the page refreshed it says the spot is reserved for somebody else (the same person that is spamming it all the time and reserving before anyone else).

So now it looks like ive sent the deposit for somebody else!!!  WTF?!?!?!   410,262 coinc may not be a lot to some, its more than half what I have now!!    Cry

Someone else had this problem recently and he was refunded already. Don't worry about your coins the guy running coinbomb seems to be honest.
December 24, 2013, 05:42:51 AM

Vegas rules apply man.. NEVER gamble more than you can afford to lose
Jump to: