Author

Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED] - page 265. (Read 370526 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
December 23, 2013, 08:10:52 AM
i'm not joking, it's been 10 days already and at least once a day, i have a best share between 250k and 500k

using scan time 15 expiry 30

Ahh yes - over ten days that could be quite true.  Early days of this coin, using the 2x 7990 there was a period of 48 hours where I could do just over 1.5M per day.  Thats very different now.

No chance of mining 250k a day going solo with a single 7950.  imho of course.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
December 23, 2013, 08:07:29 AM
Is this what we need to get on CMC ?
https://github.com/bitcoin-abe/bitcoin-abe

Someone just needs to get it up and hosted right?
Really wise to do this before Cryptsy.

Soooooo easy. I am not a programmer though.
If someone completes this they get the 1 million LOT bounty.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once done then post a comment in this thread :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinmarketcapcom-market-cap-rankings-of-all-cryptocurrencies-199685
AND/OR PM Gliss the owner of CMC.

In that post and/or comment please say this :

Hello - Please list Lottocoin (LOT) on Coinmarketcap. Thanks!
Here is the info.

ABE -- {URL}
Exchange -- https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=LOT&base=BTC
Site -- http://www.lottocoin.org/

Thanks!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 23, 2013, 08:05:44 AM
i'm not joking, it's been 10 days already and at least once a day, i have a best share between 250k and 500k

using scan time 15 expiry 30
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 23, 2013, 07:58:15 AM
Sorry yes - I meant 40 m/hash.

So you are making 250-500k a day with one 7950 Huh?   Either you are the luckiest son of a b on earth, or there is something wrong with your adding up (no offence intended).   Im mining with 2 x 7990 at a total of 2.9M/hash but couldnt hope for more than 250k a day at the current difficulties.

It is tempting to split the rig 50/50 pool and solo mining, but given the inbuilt luck of this coin and the current difficulty - its pool all the way for me.  Gone with the largest pool as well in order to maximise chances of sharing the bigger super blocks.  Ive tried both deviants pool and the nut2 pools.  Had various connection issues with both in the early days when they were being DDOSed, have had stable connection on nut2 for a couple of days now, and I have no reason to doubt that deviants pool is also now stable, just I havent bothered to change my rig over between the pools recently as I have had no need to do so.  Id happily reccomend either of those pools.  No preference either way - they both fix issues promptly, they both post here too.   No offence to any other pool manager - these were just the two I tried.

Keep in mind to ALLWAYS set up failover to a secondary node. That way you still mine if a node gets DDOSED.
Which is why nut2pools use multiple stratum nodes for better resilience
December 23, 2013, 07:44:17 AM
Sorry yes - I meant 40 m/hash.

So you are making 250-500k a day with one 7950 Huh?   Either you are the luckiest son of a b on earth, or there is something wrong with your adding up (no offence intended).   Im mining with 2 x 7990 at a total of 2.9M/hash but couldnt hope for more than 250k a day at the current difficulties.

It is tempting to split the rig 50/50 pool and solo mining, but given the inbuilt luck of this coin and the current difficulty - its pool all the way for me.  Gone with the largest pool as well in order to maximise chances of sharing the bigger super blocks.  Ive tried both deviants pool and the nut2 pools.  Had various connection issues with both in the early days when they were being DDOSed, have had stable connection on nut2 for a couple of days now, and I have no reason to doubt that deviants pool is also now stable, just I havent bothered to change my rig over between the pools recently as I have had no need to do so.  Id happily reccomend either of those pools.  No preference either way - they both fix issues promptly, they both post here too.   No offence to any other pool manager - these were just the two I tried.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 23, 2013, 07:22:36 AM
no man lol, i can surpass at least one time a day a "diff" in 250k-500k range on cgminer, with just one 7950, surely you don't need 40k(you mean 40mh/s?)
December 23, 2013, 07:18:25 AM
Difficulty fluctuates so much at present that solo mining without massive hash rate is really a big gamble.  its fluctuated between 4.8 and 9.8 in the last hour if Im reading correctly.  If you are not lucky with solo mining when difficulty is at 4.8, then odds are against you on when difficulty rises.   If its a standard payout coin, then its personal choice as over a long period of time there should be no real difference.   However, with this coins built in "luck", then imho pool mining is the way forward, as it irons out the luck element of the coin payouts and provides a steady income.

If I was one of the big hash rate guys with 30/40K hash, then solo mining may be worth a try.  For the vast majority I think pool mining is the only sensible option now the difficulty has risen considerably.
Activity: 126
December 23, 2013, 07:18:05 AM
Are there any news about Cryptsy  Huh
I think they went on an early xmass holiday cause no sh8t has been posted and no big issue has been fixed in the past 2 days
Activity: 126
December 23, 2013, 07:15:01 AM
Are there any news about Cryptsy  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
December 23, 2013, 06:57:41 AM
I have now been in contact with RapidBalls owner, this is the reply he gave me:

> Hey Hampuz
>
> Many thanks for the email, glad you like the site.
>
> We are very happy to offer you something that will help the coin, please allow me a few days to send over a proposal
>
> cheers
>
> RB

Very interesting I think and I am anxious to see what he will offer Smiley

Nice work Smiley
Activity: 128
December 23, 2013, 06:48:26 AM
reserved Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 23, 2013, 06:45:13 AM
cant believe how much this coins sucks when solo mining now :/

used to get about a million a day (even had two super blocks) but now i get about 60k every 6 hours! I used to love mining this coin because the rewards were satisfying and exciting, but i think its time to move on Sad

cant have it both ways i guess, fingers crossed we can get the price up to doge levels!
Eh dude... You'll get like 1btc per 500k later on...
0.2BTC per 100k.
0.02BTC per 10k (per hour)

You should start pool mining instead.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 23, 2013, 06:43:07 AM
cant believe how much this coins sucks when solo mining now :/

used to get about a million a day (even had two super blocks) but now i get about 60k every 6 hours! I used to love mining this coin because the rewards were satisfying and exciting, but i think its time to move on Sad

cant have it both ways i guess, fingers crossed we can get the price up to doge levels!
Activity: 112
December 23, 2013, 06:27:09 AM
Started a giveaway thread. Feel free to participate aswell as Donate! Smiley

Here you can find it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381861.new#new
Damn you, daaamn you! It wasn't free for me, you made me donate 100k you bitch! Cry(( Cheesy
<3

Guys, please donate. We 2 are not rich enough to be able to give away LOT without getting poor ourselves, lol Cheesy
Activity: 98
December 23, 2013, 06:18:10 AM
http://lot.cipherpool.com
i  just forget the pin code, any one help me!
how can i get the lotto coin out,   help !!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 23, 2013, 05:25:06 AM
Why isn't there a prebuilt client for OSX?
Having to build from source makes it quite user hostile, oh and btw, the documentation still says litecoin...
December 23, 2013, 05:21:27 AM
Started a giveaway thread. Feel free to participate aswell as Donate! Smiley

Here you can find it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381861.new#new
Activity: 84
December 23, 2013, 05:11:33 AM
anyone need a new pool for lotto coin?
December 23, 2013, 04:58:10 AM
I have now been in contact with RapidBalls owner, this is the reply he gave me:

> Hey Hampuz
>
> Many thanks for the email, glad you like the site.
>
> We are very happy to offer you something that will help the coin, please allow me a few days to send over a proposal
>
> cheers
>
> RB

Very interesting I think and I am anxious to see what he will offer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
December 23, 2013, 04:39:54 AM
I got a gentle request: can one sort out the data feed to cryptocoincharts so that we get some clearer view on the trading activities that have been done / ongoing ?

I was actually about to mention this.
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/

Please send a message over to them to list LOT.
And hopefully we will have that ABE Block Explorer up soon so we can go up on Coinmarketcap.com
Jump to: