Author

Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED] - page 267. (Read 370526 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 23, 2013, 01:34:27 AM

Based on your assumptions, no one will buy it at all when it starts. But obviously you're wrong.
If it starts at 1 mil coins, why would someone buy it ? It is just an investment. You can risk your money to earn double. It is fair to me even if I lose and also fair to the one that will buy it from me.

Untrue.

If the price is low and there is a very high probability (a.k.a guarantee) that a dude #3 will buy dude #2's lot who bought yours, then why not. Dude #2 is happy to buy your lot because someone is willing to buy his.

This scheme is highly profitable up to two steps forward. Let me explain that to you.

I'm dude #1 and own the lot.
Dude #2 considers my lot. He obviously looks for profit, and thus needs the assurance that someone will buy the lot from him/her.
Dude #2 will only buy if the price is low enough so that another dude #3 thinks he has a chance to profit. Otherwise, he has no reason to buy the lot.

In your case,

You own the lot. It costs 7.5M.
Dude #2 considers to buy the lot. To profit, he would need the assurance of someone buying it off from him @ 15M.
For this to happen, it requires him to think that another dude #3 is crazy enough to think he could sell it @ 32M.
Otherwise, dude #2 would never buy.

In other cases, say under 500K, then it could still work. In your case you just lost your coins
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 23, 2013, 01:20:53 AM

What happens on this coinbomb game when the counter reaches zero?

Like lot 4 for example, deviant must have paid about 2m for this.  Does he get his 2m back plus 1% as consolation when timer hits zero?  (Or win jackpot).

That is of course if you can get to play anyway with those who are cheating getting in first...
Nope, he lose the coins. That's the game Smiley 5% chance to win jackpot.

Someone actually bougt LOT 1 oO

That was me .. steam Smiley

You just lost 3.5M. ;(
Say good bye to your coins

You should buy LOT4 too. It will counterbalance your loss.

There might be someone buying that, who knows ? There is a lot of people owning a lot of coins.

The person that buys your lot will have to spend 15 million + to get it. In addition, they have to think that someone will be willing to buy it from them (which will cost like 32 million coins). There might be a handful of people with that many coins but they sure as hell aren't spending it on what's basically a pyramid scheme.

Based on your assumptions, no one will buy it at all when it starts. But obviously you're wrong.
If it starts at 1 mil coins, why would someone buy it ? It is just an investment. You can risk your money to earn double. It is fair to me even if I lose and also fair to the one that will buy it from me.
Activity: 126
December 23, 2013, 01:02:14 AM

Like lot 4 for example, deviant must have paid about 2m for this.  Does he get his 2m back plus 1% as consolation when timer hits zero?  (Or win jackpot).

That is of course if you can get to play anyway with those who are cheating getting in first...

You just lost 3.5M. ;(

There might be someone buying that, who knows ? There is a lot of people owning a lot of coins.

The person that buys your lot will have to spend 15 million + to get it. In addition, they have to think that someone will be willing to buy it from them (which will cost like 32 million coins). There might be a handful of people with that many coins but they sure as hell aren't spending it on what's basically a pyramid scheme.
December 23, 2013, 12:21:14 AM

You just lost 3.5M. ;(

December 22, 2013, 11:01:18 PM

You just lost 3.5M. ;(

December 22, 2013, 10:23:17 PM

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
December 22, 2013, 10:14:04 PM
Like the idea, wish it was mine Smiley

Thank you both for the explanation.
December 22, 2013, 09:53:42 PM
And what is the "Intereset" indicating? Does it mean the next guy will buy for example 40% more?

1 - You buy a lot
2 - Lot's price is raised by a definite % (interest)
3 - If someone buys your lot, you get paid what he paid.

Example:

1 - You buy a lot @ 4000 LOT. Total investment = 4000 LOT.
2 - lot's price is raised to 4800 LOT because of 20% interest. New price is shown on website.
3 - Someone buys your lot @ 4800 LOT. You get paid 4800 LOT. Profit = 800 LOT = 20%

At the end, if no one buys, the site operator gets paid.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
December 22, 2013, 09:53:31 PM
And what is the "Intereset" indicating? Does it mean the next guy will buy for example 40% more?

-> Choose your investment. Your return will be the amount plus interest, minus 1% house fee, and 5% towards the progressive jackpot.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
December 22, 2013, 09:21:07 PM

If the timer hits zero, you lose it all. You get a 1% consolation and a small chance to win the jackpot, but you lose whatever it cost to buy-in. The entire premise of the game is that hopefully there's somebody dumber than you who's willing buy your lot.
December 22, 2013, 09:18:36 PM

Mate you're irritating now. This is not a place for text war. I'll let you win if you want. You want 10K? Give me your address and let's stop this bs
else stop complaining about your failure

steam and badman are playing extremely risky. especially steam. who would want to buy that??
actually badman just got an easy 3M from steam and decided to waste half of it. how lucky and retarded.

If I had some balls I'd go ahead and buy LOT4. Still a very low price, price increments are very low (only 20%). Easy chance to profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 22, 2013, 09:17:54 PM

Activity: 126
December 22, 2013, 09:17:12 PM

If the timer hits zero, you lose it all. You get a 1% consolation and a small chance to win the jackpot, but you lose whatever it cost to buy-in. The entire premise of the game is that hopefully there's somebody dumber than you who's willing buy your lot.
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
December 22, 2013, 09:14:59 PM

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
December 22, 2013, 09:12:41 PM
If we want to buy lottocoins now where can we buy them? Also should I hold my 60k Lottocins for the far future? Is LOTTOCOIN going to stay long term you think? I want to save up some coins for the future. I think this could be a good one to sit on. Smiley

I owned over 100k of WDC at one time. If I hadnt sold them when they were worth 1c I'd have made a lot of money. Hold them.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
December 22, 2013, 08:33:16 PM
this coin does not have enough hype around it thats why no buy support at coinedup.com . I think there should be more games/giveaways/promotions.

This ^^^

Please make GAMES for EVERYONE to play to win coins. With a name like Lottocoin - -there needs to be a lottery game that
EVERYONE is playing in the whole forum.. And 4chan. Everywhere.

Now.!

Otherwise... splat.

I have to say the name and branding level of this coin name is 10/10.

So get to it.

Ive mentioned this several times, for this coin to be successful, there needs to be games to play with the coins!!!!! It's lottocoin ffs! Coinbomb is nice but its slow and only for people who have tons of coins.
http://www.keezi.com/lotto/ could be good but you have to register to actually see what it is. If you go to the page just to check it out you don't have a clue whats going on. Also it only pays out once a day and the payout isn't very big. We need games that are easy to play, turnover quickly for fast payouts and at all levels so people with big and small balances can play.

There really HAS to be a GOOD lotto type game that runs daily or something. The person who runs it can take like 0.2% or something and it needs to appeal to everyone.
I think "The coin that is a game" applies only to miners. When I first saw the coin I thought the COIN was a GAME. I thought there was a lotto for people that owned the coin.

So that just having the coins would give you a chance at winning.

It's too late now for this but a Proof of Stake lottery would have been good. So that those the hold coins get blocks but in a lottery fashion. So that having coins and running the client
would enter them in the lottery daily for super blocks.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 22, 2013, 08:31:52 PM
I will start thinking and working on a game these days  Cheesy
Activity: 266
December 22, 2013, 08:26:43 PM
this price is very low , not very interesting to mine Sad
Activity: 294
December 22, 2013, 08:23:56 PM
Don't forget!

NEW POOL http://lot.eu.hackshardgaming.net NOW ONLINE! Registration is OPEN for this pool!

http://lot.hackshardgaming.net is our main pool. Registration is CLOSED for this pool!
Activity: 392
December 22, 2013, 08:19:17 PM
this coin does not have enough hype around it thats why no buy support at coinedup.com . I think there should be more games/giveaways/promotions.

This ^^^

Please make GAMES for EVERYONE to play to win coins. With a name like Lottocoin - -there needs to be a lottery game that
EVERYONE is playing in the whole forum.. And 4chan. Everywhere.

Now.!

Otherwise... splat.

I have to say the name and branding level of this coin name is 10/10.

So get to it.

Ive mentioned this several times, for this coin to be successful, there needs to be games to play with the coins!!!!! It's lottocoin ffs! Coinbomb is nice but its slow and only for people who have tons of coins.
http://www.keezi.com/lotto/ could be good but you have to register to actually see what it is. If you go to the page just to check it out you don't have a clue whats going on. Also it only pays out once a day and the payout isn't very big. We need games that are easy to play, turnover quickly for fast payouts and at all levels so people with big and small balances can play.
Jump to: