Pages:
Author

Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED] - page 29. (Read 370524 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 22, 2014, 04:10:41 PM
We are added at coinex.pw guys! Check it out and swing over some volume! Smiley

https://coinex.pw/trade/lot_btc

Hoping volume ramps up fairly quickly. Same with the chinese exchange guogao
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 22, 2014, 04:05:36 PM

nice
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 22, 2014, 04:02:18 PM

January 22, 2014, 03:59:12 PM
Lottocoin is also available to trade in for Gold, Platinum, Silver, and Palladium at my site

Whoa.

Cheesy

would be too good to be true Wink

Seems like he will be selling precious metals for lottocoin very soon actually!

http://www.mintagemastermind.com/index.html Check it out
January 22, 2014, 03:26:58 PM
Lottocoin is also available to trade in for Gold, Platinum, Silver, and Palladium at my site

Whoa.

Cheesy

would be too good to be true Wink
Activity: 476
January 22, 2014, 03:23:46 PM

Whoa.

Cheesy
January 22, 2014, 03:16:06 PM
We could easily see 1000 satoshi for a true value of this coin. Lots of room for growth!  Grin
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 22, 2014, 02:45:08 PM
Time for you Lucky Lotto Holders to try and get lucky On January 31st of this year I will be giving away 1 (1)Troy Ounce Silver Mintage MasterMind Round as a Thank you for my customers. In order to be eligible for the Random Number Generator drawing you must register on my site @ www.MintageMasterMind.com and join the Forum, upon registration please post under 1 ounce silver coin giveaway. then post your prediction for the Super Bowl Winner between Seattle & Denver. It's that simple

*The Drawing will be held @ approximately 10 a.m. Jan 31st Mountain Time. No entries after 9:30 a.m. Mountain Time on Jan 31st.

*If you are the winner my only request is that you post a picture of the coin upon its arrival on my forum at the least. I will send you a private message where you can then give me your delivery details.

January 22, 2014, 02:31:13 PM

These last few days have been quite a ride. Anyone notice the discrepancies between CoinedUp and Cryptsy are usually predictable enough to actually profit by cross trading.

As long as deposits manage to show up on time, of course.

I really recommend everyone NOT to trust cryptsy. It works 3 times and then you get fucked and your coins stuck forever.
Last time i had to waite 13 hours. NOT KIDDING. 13 hours no access to my money. So think about it befor you rush!
just a tip

No doubt. It sucks, but the high volume still adds up to better trading.

I've never permanently lost anything, but they are clearly screwy.
January 22, 2014, 01:57:54 PM

These last few days have been quite a ride. Anyone notice the discrepancies between CoinedUp and Cryptsy are usually predictable enough to actually profit by cross trading.

I really recommend everyone NOT to trust cryptsy. It works 3 times and then you get fucked and your coins stuck forever.
Last time i had to waite 13 hours. NOT KIDDING. 13 hours no access to my money. So think about it befor you rush!
just a tip
January 22, 2014, 01:53:36 PM

Please try to minimize the cross pollination, here.

The red is annoying, btw.

Gone......
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
January 22, 2014, 01:45:29 PM
wow - just received a PM saying I won a voucher in the giveaway. Yayyy Smiley

Mining for a little more than a day and now I have 3.3k Lots. Should have started mining earlier.
Activity: 294
January 22, 2014, 01:45:04 PM
LOT added to CoinEX BTC and LTC market and pools

https://coinex.pw
January 22, 2014, 01:33:18 PM
Average P&D

now is the question where the new floor is build
Activity: 221
January 22, 2014, 01:31:09 PM
Cryptoculture Pools
https://lot.cryptoculture.net
BLOCK FINDER BONUS   500 LOTTO

•   Mining at our pool is like playing the lottery since we pay our miners BLOCK FINDER BONUS
•   DDOS Protection  -  Prevent web attacks from those other jealous mining pools.    
•   SSL Protection    - No one can steal your identity and cash out your coins
•   Our admins are experienced miners and we mine at our own pools.  “What’s good for the goose is good for the gander”.
•   Our founder coined the phrase “mining effort” to stress the importance of choosing a mining pool not merely based on total hashrate.  We monitor our pools to ensure miners are receiving the best performance.  Many of our pools achieve daily mining effort rates close to 100% and many times less than 100%
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 22, 2014, 01:12:30 PM
Average P&D

Waiting for the dump and enter in 0.35.. Wink
Gone......
January 22, 2014, 01:08:34 PM
Average P&D
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
January 22, 2014, 01:05:32 PM
Ok lets ride this coming wave Cool Grin Grin <--- needs more pizza
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
January 22, 2014, 12:56:01 PM
so i need to sell it now? Smiley

A profit is a profit.

Would you kick yourself more if it went down and you missed selling high, or went up and missed selling low?

There are 361M lot on the sell order between here and 70,  221 BTC.   There are 154M on the buy betweenhere and 20, 53 BTC.

Depends how many sellers will decide to take a profit and sell lower imho.  That also depends where they bought at though.  There have been many millions bought at 60-50 so those people will either decide to cut their losses or now become long term holders.  If they were going to cut their losses, then they would probably have done it by now imho.  There is still a fairly meaty buy order in the low 40's.  would take some serious selling to breach that imho, and thats when there may be a quick panic from small holders that got in at the 13-15 prices last week though doubt it would be enough to do much damage though - and those who bought at 60 would just buy more on the way down to keep averaging down (if they have the funds).
Pages:
Jump to: