Author

Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED] - page 336. (Read 370528 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
December 13, 2013, 08:41:10 AM
Devianttwo pool down again?

Serious? I lay in the bed and hear my video card slow down.  Awesome. a DDOS Attack......

well whatever, can't leave my house with these lotto pools. Just gonna go solo for a while until someone puts up a decent one. No offense Devianttwo, not your fault i guess, youre just unlucky.
Agree... I'm getting kind of pissed off.  I've been wanting to go to sleep now for 5 Freaking hours.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
December 13, 2013, 08:40:00 AM

Serious? I lay in the bed and hear my video card slow down.  Awesome. a DDOS Attack......

well whatever, can't leave my house with these lotto pools. Just gonna go solo for a while until someone puts up a decent one. No offense Devianttwo, not your fault i guess, youre just unlucky.
December 13, 2013, 08:39:23 AM
Thank you.  Everything should be working just fine now.  The issue was caused by me when I tried transfering the mining pool from one server machine to another.  so It won't happen again.

I think I'm finally ready to go to sleep! cyall tommorrow

Thanks for that, i'm mining on your pool. What do yout think about LOT?

I think LOT is great.  If whoever is DDOSING the pools would stay the piss away from it.
December 13, 2013, 08:38:40 AM

December 13, 2013, 08:37:41 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 13, 2013, 08:29:51 AM
Thank you.  Everything should be working just fine now.  The issue was caused by me when I tried transfering the mining pool from one server machine to another.  so It won't happen again.

Thanks for that, i'm mining on your pool. What do yout think about LOT?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
December 13, 2013, 08:28:36 AM
okay, apparently my account has been deleted? I can't login any longer ("Unable to login: Invalid username or password") and my cgminer shares get rejected ("Worker not authorized"). Devianttwo? What?
I had to restore the database in order to get peoples coins back.  so it probably deleted your worker if it was less then an hour old.  Just gonna have to remake it :/
hm, okay. thanks.
December 13, 2013, 08:27:57 AM
okay, apparently my account has been deleted? I can't login any longer ("Unable to login: Invalid username or password") and my cgminer shares get rejected ("Worker not authorized"). Devianttwo? What?
I had to restore the database in order to get peoples coins back.  so it probably deleted your worker if it was less then an hour old.  Just gonna have to remake it :/
Activity: 68
December 13, 2013, 08:22:45 AM
December 13, 2013, 08:18:18 AM
mining on your pool now, seems you deliver good support and all apart from the problems. Will give it a try Smiley

December 13, 2013, 08:12:11 AM
mining on your pool now, seems you deliver good support and all apart from the problems. Will give it a try Smiley
December 13, 2013, 08:10:45 AM
Alright you know what. lets give this a shot.  I setup a temporary layout for my pool until I get a permanent one up.

Hey Deviant, 

Just a thank you for running this pol, been mining on it now for awhile and really am happy with it and your doing an excellent job dealing with some interesting people :-)

Keep up the good work!

Thank you Shaal. You're one of our top end players so thank you for sticking through this.
Activity: 112
December 13, 2013, 08:09:46 AM
Alright you know what. lets give this a shot.  I setup a temporary layout for my pool until I get a permanent one up.

Hey Deviant, 

Just a thank you for running this pol, been mining on it now for awhile and really am happy with it and your doing an excellent job dealing with some interesting people :-)

Keep up the good work!

December 13, 2013, 08:05:46 AM
uhmm guys...

im mining at dprism with 1000k and i have not received any payment, also no unconfirmed. Users have found blocks but i dont get anything. Whats up with that. Guess im going solo.

I told you guys hours ago that that pool was broken.  I even offered to help fix that guys pool and he never responded.

alright alright sorry didnt read that. Your pool is fine now? All the bad publicity put me in a difficult situation since cipher is down.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 13, 2013, 08:02:03 AM
LoueQrZ6E6HZxRtgEeMVvaoHe2cx6f57Bb

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
December 13, 2013, 08:00:43 AM
Should the accountname/password I registered with in the original lot.hackshardgaming.net site work in the lot2.hackshardgaming.net? Because I can't login there with the same credentials, "Invalid username or password". I seem to be able to mine with the worker I created in the original site though.

very odd. Yes it should work just fine. the details remained the same.  Try reregistering your name? all I can think of.

I did, and it says "Unable to create account: This e-mail address is already taken", so I guess the account is there but the password doesn't work anymore for some reason. And now "Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support". Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2013, 07:57:23 AM
Ok, if it's not your fault, sorry, please tell us who's the administrator of your pool.

I am the administrator............

Then it's your fault.

how many coins? 8k

pm me your address i will send them to you!

anyhow Devianttwo is doing his best, like all the other guys setting up a pool for mining.

THX for your work, keep rocking!!

I don't want the coins, but I don't like when an "administrator" says "oh, I have lost all your coins, I'm sorry..."

Dude stop whining, he said he was sorry and was going to reimburse your coins. What more do you want?
December 13, 2013, 07:51:59 AM
uhmm guys...

im mining at dprism with 1000k and i have not received any payment, also no unconfirmed. Users have found blocks but i dont get anything. Whats up with that. Guess im going solo.

I told you guys hours ago that that pool was broken.  I even offered to help fix that guys pool and he never responded.
December 13, 2013, 07:49:28 AM
uhmm guys...

December 13, 2013, 07:47:20 AM
Should the accountname/password I registered with in the original lot.hackshardgaming.net site work in the lot2.hackshardgaming.net? Because I can't login there with the same credentials, "Invalid username or password". I seem to be able to mine with the worker I created in the original site though.

very odd. Yes it should work just fine. the details remained the same.  Try reregistering your name? all I can think of.
Jump to: