Pages:
Author

Topic: Low BTC price is good for Bitcoins at the moment. - page 13. (Read 30535 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I think Low BTC price is good for all. Because people are more interested in it for this reason. It'a plus point for us.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
As of now the price of bitcoin is at cheap decline.if you are investing on btc it is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin and wait for the time to increase it again and earn a good profit. But for those who use bitcoin be postive.
Activity: 68
I speculate that most of the weak hands had gotten out again that's why the price goes below $7000, so they have been shaken already and what's left are big investors and probably making another run at the price very soon. So yes, as the price goes down, investors will go back to the market again and can attract fresh blood as well.
Activity: 196
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

Low price of bitcoin is not bad at all. It is just a way in which we can buy more bitcoin so that we can trade it in the future. Because if the price of bitcoin is always high then how can we gain more?
Activity: 24
This can give a pause for holders who want to sell all their BTC. At this moment, hoping that many will buy bitcoin to increase the market cap of bitcoin.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
For crypto enthusiasts who knows everything about bitcoin this is a good thing because we understand that its an opportunity to buy while the price is not expensive compared to its ATH price, we believe btc will soar high again in time the market recover.

However this is not the case for weak investors because some of them thinking that btc cant recover so they chose to stay away.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
Certainly, for investors who will invest in Bitcoin, low bitcoin prices will be attractive. The marketcap and the decline in prices are sad for us, but there are investors waiting for it.
Activity: 167
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

Well in positive way yes. But I think old investors are crying right now because of the huge losses it has take in the current market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
this is a good start, I also see some countries that are starting to plan to regulate bitcoin, like Iran. If the volume of bitcoin in Iran rises, it is not impossible that it will affect the bitcoin exchange rate in the global market. so don't hesitate if you want to invest in bitcoin, everything will be fine.
Activity: 182
It is good for those who still have some spare cash in fiats and are willing to take some risks further, bad deal for those who are already invested in it
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
There is quite a few of us who actually rejoice when the market is down so we can buy more coins. A low price does attract investors and it can definitely attract whales which could boost up price. Well the other side here that for those people who want to sell their Bitcoin this is not a good time for them. Well overall in my own opinion I can say that it is better the rise and fall of the price has somehow has a good effect so that there will be a new investment and new profit for the users.
Activity: 378
Bitcoin price is really low this year of 2018 and it is very frustrating for all of the holders of bitcoin, and in this situation it is okay because a lot of newbie can start to invest on the best crypto but all the hoders now are not making profit anymore.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
Low Bitcoin prices, sluggish markets, many ICO projects that fail, this is called natural selection, so those who survive are strong people and still have confidence in cryptocurrencies. to be honest, I also feel that this low price is very good and I really hope that the fraudsters can't stand the current market conditions and leave, lol
Activity: 644
I think the low price of bitcoin now is a very good opportunity for us to make large-scale purchases because this is an opportunity for us to get as much profit as possible from the difference between the purchase price and the selling price we get, not only on bitcoin is also a good opportunity if applied to other crypto currency commodities
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Although the value of bitcoin is now very down at the moment, we can still consider it as a good thing for some people specially for those who are just starting on investing. Investments while the price is low are the best as time passes by and the price grows back again. We should grab this opportunity to buy and start making the most from it.

Well not all people would think of it that way though. Low price btc coming from a high of almost 20k would make people think of how this market can swing drastically and if you're not used to fluctuations like that, it can be quite discouraging
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
Right. At present Bitcoin prices are quite low, many people can buy a Bitcoin to reserve their own.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
one of the reasons why many people join bitcoin at a low price is the goal so they can get more bitcoin and will benefit in the future.
Activity: 268
Although the value of bitcoin is now very down at the moment, we can still consider it as a good thing for some people specially for those who are just starting on investing. Investments while the price is low are the best as time passes by and the price grows back again. We should grab this opportunity to buy and start making the most from it.
Activity: 68
As for me, I think the low BTC price is rather dangerous for the market. That is the reason every other coins are also dragging down.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
I don't actually think that it may affect market in a positive way, the higher is market the better is situation for us, I don't think that there are other variants.
Pages:
Jump to: