Pages:
Author

Topic: Low BTC price is good for Bitcoins at the moment. - page 8. (Read 30514 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
$ 3500, a far cry from last year, and a low enough number to see the potential of bitcoin to rise to the moon like last year. so, buying bitcoin is a good decision.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Ill think yes it is good to the eye of the prople on since the people are experience on the year of 2017 the bitcoin was in the high price. So that they are totally invested now because of they think it will back again the bitcoin was reach to high price.

Low investment will attract people to enter into cryptocurrency but the people who are already using Bitcoin will not be as patience like before so taking advantage of investment will also be good idea in this situation it could be improved in the future.
there will two side effect from current bitcoin price.for older investors they could frustrated with current price they have waiting for long time cryptocurrency market recovered.but for new investors current condition be best opportunity for us.they think bitcoin now on lowest price, best chance for them to collect.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Ill think yes it is good to the eye of the prople on since the people are experience on the year of 2017 the bitcoin was in the high price. So that they are totally invested now because of they think it will back again the bitcoin was reach to high price.

Low investment will attract people to enter into cryptocurrency but the people who are already using Bitcoin will not be as patience like before so taking advantage of investment will also be good idea in this situation it could be improved in the future.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
I think the potencial on it bitcoin is still on undervalued price and it is early to predict the exact price of bitcoin if you think the future bitcoin have a great value just like gold in the past years.
When the price of bitcoin is very high in 2017, all observers predict that bitcoin is a bubble that in certain conditions will not be able to survive and break. It turned out that the prediction missed and the price of bitcoin did go down, but it didn't break. Bitcoin prices will slowly improve and public trust continues to grow.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''
Not only can we buy 1 BTC easily, we are also getting a chance to get rich easily in the future. This low price is an opportunity for us to use our savings to invest all into Bitcoin.
Bitcoin really is proving its value worldwide in technology as well as its convenience in trading. It will soon be famous and the market capitalization of crypto market will soon rise to 1000 billion dollars.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I think the potencial on it bitcoin is still on undervalued price and it is early to predict the exact price of bitcoin if you think the future bitcoin have a great value just like gold in the past years.
current bitcoin prices are reasonable because we face a downturn at the end of the month that is declining and for me prices are declining at the end of 2018 we can learn for the upcoming 2019
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
Definitely good for those who are looking to buy some Bitcoins and for those who are looking to settle some investments, bad day for those people who are HODLing and for the peopl who are looking forward to make profit out of the investments that they have made, there is an advantage and disadvantage between the price that we are experiencing right now.
Merit: 250
For investor is the best moment with lower price of bitcoin re investment again their asset, maybe many people panic for selling but never for investor will re invest again at bitcoin.
better to use our bitcoin to buy altcoin.many potential altcoin has low price at this moment.and if we dare to take some risk and hold our coins/token for several months maybe we will get huge profit from it when bitcoin and altcoin price recovered.take a look at uchain and exbase now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
For investor is the best moment with lower price of bitcoin re investment again their asset, maybe many people panic for selling but never for investor will re invest again at bitcoin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
Yes, I think the price of Bitcoin is currently in a low zone, but we must remain vigilant if we want to buy Bitcoin in the current Zone, because we don't know the beginning of 2019 where the direction of bitcoin prices will move, so I'm currently just waiting for the price down Current price for Bitcoin.

If you invested on the higher price, that is stupid and for you, the current that is obviously low also comparing it to the current ATH it is really low. But if you will be asking me, the price these days is not that bad. If you can still invest it is the great time to invest as you've said, you will never know what might happen and the price might pump in the upcoming year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Low bitcoin prices and now I see tend to be stable is good for new investors to join and also whether this trick for crypto can be accepted as a payment tool? because there are many contradictions where the crypto value is very volatile and it is difficult to become a means of payment, but if conditions are more stable then crypto will be more feasible for online and offline payment instruments
Activity: 434
I am also sure that the price is very low now. The capitalization of 70 billion dollars is very little for the top cryptocurrency itself. It's only the beginning.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Merit: 62
the low price of bitcoin now has two inseparable sides, first this is a good opportunity to collect as much bitcoin as possible so that when the price of bitcoin rises we will get many benefits, the second side is the trigger for bitcoin owners to do this panic selling triggering prices to fall deeper, from both sides can make a new trend whether it rises or falls depending on which side is stronger

I am agree. Its depend on our view. If we are new in cryptocurrency market, its an opportunity buying bitcoin at cheap price but for old investor, it creating bad psychology and they are panic with current market situation. Bitcoin already drop more than 80% and market cap drop below $100billions and its make old investor losing their portfolio value
older holder surely sad with this condition, and maybe your opinion right.at this moment investors psychology now in bad condition after almost one year bitcoin price has no sign will recovered.
but if my prediction of bitcoin will recover in the coming year, the problem is that from now on there are signs that bitcoin will start to increase, so don't be afraid of bitcoin right now

I really can't see the signs you are referring too. When you can see that there are signs? Because 2018 was a downturn? What if this downturn will continue for 1 or 2 consecutive years as well?
We are reading news every day about the progress of the projects and how they try to solve various problems (scalability i.e) but still this is not a sign to say that the value is going to increase. The best word that fits "sign" is "speculation".
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
the low price of bitcoin now has two inseparable sides, first this is a good opportunity to collect as much bitcoin as possible so that when the price of bitcoin rises we will get many benefits, the second side is the trigger for bitcoin owners to do this panic selling triggering prices to fall deeper, from both sides can make a new trend whether it rises or falls depending on which side is stronger

I am agree. Its depend on our view. If we are new in cryptocurrency market, its an opportunity buying bitcoin at cheap price but for old investor, it creating bad psychology and they are panic with current market situation. Bitcoin already drop more than 80% and market cap drop below $100billions and its make old investor losing their portfolio value
older holder surely sad with this condition, and maybe your opinion right.at this moment investors psychology now in bad condition after almost one year bitcoin price has no sign will recovered.
but if my prediction of bitcoin will recover in the coming year, the problem is that from now on there are signs that bitcoin will start to increase, so don't be afraid of bitcoin right now
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
Regardless of the price of bitcoin if the crypto revolution arrives, the public will buy bitcoin to get trade in the market, many traders buy continually bitcoin to keep the market from experiencing a surge and slowly crawl up to the highest positionit can even exceed the community's prediction limit.
gradual increase I think is better, because it shows a solid market foundation, not a pseudo increase where prices soar, then fall sharply. even though it takes longer to go up the hill, but at least this doesn't make us beat fast, and can enjoy market movements. and of course investors will trust it more
copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Regardless of the price of bitcoin if the crypto revolution arrives, the public will buy bitcoin to get trade in the market, many traders buy continually bitcoin to keep the market from experiencing a surge and slowly crawl up to the highest positionit can even exceed the community's prediction limit.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
People are still wanting to earn profit from bitcoin. And loses during the time when bitcoin was down was all that people needs to drive them back again for payback. I am even interested and still hopeful that bitcoin will still be back stronger leading towards the new all-time high. By this time people are probably waiting for this.

Activity: 598
Yes, I think the price of Bitcoin is currently in a low zone, but we must remain vigilant if we want to buy Bitcoin in the current Zone, because we don't know the beginning of 2019 where the direction of bitcoin prices will move, so I'm currently just waiting for the price down Current price for Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: