Pages:
Author

Topic: Low hash rate with 2 RX580's - page 3. (Read 13977 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 13, 2017, 01:17:18 AM
I tried your suggestion and lowered the intensity for sia.  That seemed to help a little, but I'm not able to really get over 48=50 mh/s.  I've tried upping the memory clock, but I seem to get a BSOD when I push it up to 2200.  Anyone have other suggestions?  I'm currently mining just ETH, and still seeing the same hash rate.
June 11, 2017, 01:18:04 AM
Hi all. I just set up a couple GPU's in my PC (figured I'd start small before jump into a 6 GPU mining rig, and you can't find cards anywhere). Right now I'm pulling 45ish Mh/s, but after researching I feel like I should be able to get 55-60. I've already done the bios mod (changing the memory timin I believe). I followed a couple guides, yet when I down clock my core clock, and increase my memory clock I only get 11 Mh/s per card. I'm not sure what steps I'm doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ETA: sorry, forgot to add some info. I'm trying to dual mine using Claymore (latest version) ethereum and siacoin (my siacoin hashrate is 1400 Mh/s, don't know if this is good or not). I'm on 17.4.4 AMD drivers. I'm pool mining on Nanopool. And the cards are both PowerColor RX 580's. One is a Red Devil and the other is a Red Dragon.

your SIA intensity is too high, decrease it and your ETH hashrate will go up.

Awesome, thanks for the info. I'll give that a shot when I get back home.

Will that also help when I change the core and memory clock speeds? I'm hoping to decrease my power usage.
Activity: 1118
Merit: 541
June 11, 2017, 12:24:56 AM
Hi all. I just set up a couple GPU's in my PC (figured I'd start small before jump into a 6 GPU mining rig, and you can't find cards anywhere). Right now I'm pulling 45ish Mh/s, but after researching I feel like I should be able to get 55-60. I've already done the bios mod (changing the memory timin I believe). I followed a couple guides, yet when I down clock my core clock, and increase my memory clock I only get 11 Mh/s per card. I'm not sure what steps I'm doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ETA: sorry, forgot to add some info. I'm trying to dual mine using Claymore (latest version) ethereum and siacoin (my siacoin hashrate is 1400 Mh/s, don't know if this is good or not). I'm on 17.4.4 AMD drivers. I'm pool mining on Nanopool. And the cards are both PowerColor RX 580's. One is a Red Devil and the other is a Red Dragon.

your SIA intensity is too high, decrease it and your ETH hashrate will go up.

June 10, 2017, 11:59:49 PM

Pages:
Jump to: