Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 31. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
SEMUX
Prices for cryptocurrencies upset me, but not very much. Because even in this situation, I can continue to make money.
You're saying the right thing! We need to work harder and get more money while we can. And even the low price should not interfere with our work.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Prices for cryptocurrencies upset me, but not very much. Because even in this situation, I can continue to make money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
I know people are like panic selling thier coins to cut loss but for me dips like this are great opportunity to buy cheap coins. Instead of focusing on the negative part why not focus on the positive part. Think of the huge profit you will get. Don't be scared of situations like this instead seize the opportunity and don't let it go to waste.
Activity: 112
During red days Its the best time to buy and hodl some coins. I'm really choosy when it comes to investment that's why I'm really taking a closer look at the credibility first before jumping into it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
Many write that soon there will be a rise in prices for cryptocurrency but while the market is only declining and how much this decline will continue is unknown. I think we need to buy in stages, placing a purchase order for a certain period of time.
Activity: 74
I am energized when the costs dropped to its most reduced when I have an additional cash to purchase and on the off chance that I don't, I am tragic. At the point when the market is down, it is the correct time to gather more coins as could be expected under the circumstances and certainly it will pump up and give you a major benefit.
I agree and also recommend to buy the coins. If you have doubts or fears, you can also invest in Ethereum and bitcoin. They won't give you as much money as the altcoins at the bottom of the top, but they will still help you get through this bottom.
Activity: 100
I'm not excited. I'm even more frustrated because the next bull market will take a long time. I advise you not to invest in COINS. The market is going down.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
actually, with the current market conditions, there are two things that are right to do, the first thing is to hold the coins are owned because now the market has a fairly drastic price decline, and the second thing is to buy some coins for investment, why buy? Therefore, if you look at the current market situation, almost all the coins are red and the price is decreasing
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
Low prices always make me happy. Because the lower the price, the higher our profit. I believe in Warren Buffett's investment philosophy that "everything will go to its true value." The current world is suffering from economic downturn and investment at the moment is a smart decision. Grin

We might see a sideway movement at this moment and lets wait for the confirmation weather it will go up or down. all is suffering from the economic downturn and I wont bet my money without any assurance on this situation but still I will be long for cryptoccurency as I know I will benefit from it in the future.
Activity: 345
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
Low prices always make me happy. Because the lower the price, the higher our profit. I believe in Warren Buffett's investment philosophy that "everything will go to its true value." The current world is suffering from economic downturn and investment at the moment is a smart decision. Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
yes this down market right now excites me as i will be able to bag some low price coins. what i am currently watching is neo and other coins that are under neo platform.
Activity: 71
Crypto stole my emotions from long long ago. What is special about the situation right now?
Activity: 406
If you say spirit, I am still in the spirit of fighting for my investment here and also the spirit to continue to dig as many funds as possible from the various programs that are here. But maybe I am a little more relaxed in the face of the current crypto because crypto is in a low cycle and has not given any sign to soar again. So I am only active in monitoring markets and potential coins to buy. The rest I just wait for the time for crypto to give signs that the market will soon be green.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
I am excited about low price because you get to buy two for the price of one and sometimes even more! If you are able to lower your entry price of bitcoin and some other coin, the possibility of raking bigger profit is always there in the long run!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
Learning from previous experience that is regret when I did not buy when the low price and I also ever experience thing where after I bought some coin at the low price but the price goes down deeper, so I made a plan when the low price I bought some coins that I think is at a low price, for example when the price ethereum fell last week at $405 I did not buy much because there are some more coins that are in low price, in order to reduce the risk as well, then bullish there are mostly coins that I buy.
Activity: 196
With market conditions which are a lot of low prices. Then the condition is of course is a condition where you should buy. If you have enough capital. We recommend that you immediately collection now.
Activity: 36
i am very happy that i had some money for buying coins at low price in the market, i do watched the old coins ath to figure how much can i get if i do bought some of coins in the market and wait for the price to recover and gain profit by selling those coin in higher price.
Activity: 161
I am energized when the costs dropped to its most reduced when I have an additional cash to purchase and on the off chance that I don't, I am tragic. At the point when the market is down, it is the correct time to gather more coins as could be expected under the circumstances and certainly it will pump up and give you a major benefit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Low prices that most certainly makes people unhappy because they must continue to be patient to hold the coins they have. But this is not a problem because of something already common in the crypto. And if the market price will certainly be lower crypto in benefiting from investors to buy coins.
Activity: 126
When the encryption market is not good. I usually continue to invest in some cryptocurrencies and then hold them for a long time, waiting for the market to recover. During this time, I will travel and relax for myself.
Pages:
Jump to: