Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 83. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 250
Yes prices are low and I would have be excited if I am new entrants to cryptocurrencies. But since I hold coins that are going downwards, hence I am losing money, there is no way I can be excited about that.
Yes even i am also the same for february dump i could have assume that was temporary pump . But now even small bad news about crypto making huge impact whales are playing with market by dumping even for a small news

Im feeling excited about its low price and im feeling also a pity to my holding coin but its ok i know it will be back again, but for now i will enjoy to buy a lot of coin to have a lot of holding and to have a lot of profit i trade it. Also even the situation of the market are not good right now there are still have good happen like lower price of all coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Nobody is excited from this situation. Since the market is really down from these past few months. Many are still believing that buying more is a good move but there's no assurance yet that the market will come back to life and stabilize itself.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
Yes prices are low and I would have be excited if I am new entrants to cryptocurrencies. But since I hold coins that are going downwards, hence I am losing money, there is no way I can be excited about that.
Yes even i am also the same for february dump i could have assume that was temporary pump . But now even small bad news about crypto making huge impact whales are playing with market by dumping even for a small news
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It can bring good abd bad . For good you can buy more crypto that you currently have and when the narket goes back it would be the best and for the bad if the  market goes down and down it would be not good
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Im not excited about the situation because we are the one who will suffer when the price gets lower. There some investors who will be worried if ever it happens
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Mixed emotions thats what I'm feeling right now due to the fact that I held some coins that were pumping before the market crashed. I almost sell my coins lastweek but I keep in mind that everything will go back to the same place. Yes, the mere fact that btc is falling thats why all coins followed. Other than ETH I am rooting for INS which they are still on the q1 of roadmap and for sure it will still be developed in the coming months and I am very excited about it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
Ofcourse I am the lower the price the more coin I am able to buy then I just have to wait for a recover then sell Wink
today i purchased btc @ $8364 and looking forward to sell it at $8600 later Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I myself, holding BTC is a huge impact that I cannot sell a bit of it with the huge drop of value also probably the other bitcoins owner feel the same like I do. Although I have the opportunity to buy other altcoins in a low price then hold until it grows. Being trader myself it is positive thing but if I need to full out some bitcoin for my personal need is very hard. So as a trader I will just relax and wait then enjoy the low price of other coins like buy one take one free in the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I am very upset in such a bad market situation now because I am stuck in a low price to sell. So I decided to buy altcoin which I think can provide benefits for the moment of trading while waiting for the market price of crypto recovered.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I know that it is excited for the people and the market to buy with a low prices then hold until it will rise again but it is not good situation because there are many investors who will withdraw their capital.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?

Low prices is an opportunity since this is the best time to invest. But i am not that excited since this can cause panic of investors. I hope the value will get higher the soonest possible time.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
when the price is low this may affect the job.
and there is also an advantage to buy.
but we should not lose the spirit ..
we must work in the work.
no need to think of low prices, because prices can change with an unspecified time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

Actually no one  excited in this situation except that only those  who want to buy different altcoins in a low price and used it  for holding the altcoins in a long term investment and wait the proper time that the price increase,before you can dispose all of this coins in your wallet  so that you become profitable,of these different kind of coins that you invested,in other words you can buy its in low price  and selling it high,when the price value will grow in the exchange market.
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
We should really saw this as an opportunity to buy more and we should really not panic but I do believe that this emotion is really happening as of now which the tension would really be there specially for those people who did bought on peak prices and seeing their portfolio into large percentage negatives would really put you into a situation where you do have the doubts already either you would hold or would tend to sell for cutting loses.

No one is excited for this situation. But we need to be thankful wether its going to be up or down or higher and lower we must be thankful because it helps us a lot. We are excited to low prices but the value is also low its useless.
Activity: 8
Its comfortable situation for the last comers especially, who have the intention to buy many crypto currencies and hold for long term. I am holding since a while, and my plan is to keep holding for long period, so the last dropping down of prices is not really affecting my financial situation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
In these days i sold my ripple and xmr tokens cause don't more believe that they will have good future.
Why do not you believe in the future of these coins? Or do you not believe in all crypto-currencies in general? What is your opinion based on? Because I think that the crypto currency is waiting for great success in the near future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Earlier I was excited about the opportunity to buy cheap, but now I worry that the price does not fall even lower.
Activity: 112
Although I believe many of the prices are fairly low and exciting, however, I think waiting till the market stabilize would the best option. No one knows where's the bottom and in crypto world BTC leads the market - if it keeps falling the rest will follow -.

It is excited for the people and the market to buy with a low prices then hold until it will rise again but it is not good situation because there are many investors who will withdraw their capital.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Yes im very excited about this situation becose i buy more coins for less value for longterm hodl.Im hodling till January and see what happens if all things going like all year before i think i can be rich guy :-/Hodl is the power!
Activity: 68
In these days i sold my ripple and xmr tokens cause don't more believe that they will have good future.
Pages:
Jump to: