Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 80. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 0
Im very excited, i bought some crypto was thinking its the lowest price in nearest future) and now prices are surprising me) hope its going to be ok soon
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
I'm excited withe the low prices but i have not much resources to buy. So sad, anyone can give any recommendation on the coins that worth to invest?

Yeah, i'm so excited with the low price because i can invest now, its the perfect time to buy and hold it for a months, it's worth a risk, months will pass btc price will rise again, with this i can earn profit. I just need not to panic and wait. I will tske a risk because i know its worth.
Activity: 154
I'm excited withe the low prices but i have not much resources to buy. So sad, anyone can give any recommendation on the coins that worth to invest?
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
Exactly cant predict the time line of market but it will green and boom. Market is depend upon the demand and supply and both effect the market result decline or on peak.High demand but short supply result prices high and massive  supply but no demand results decline of prices.So just patience and dont take decision in panic take relax and wait till market goes up.

Not really excited with the condition because when we hold coin and the price goes very low then its hurt us.
But when we take the advantage,we can buy back the coin because we will never see this situation again where the price is very very low.
Activity: 602
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

If believing on cryptomarket will grow in the future, right now is good time to buying and holding for long time. I am not excited about this market down but its opportunity to collect some coin with cheaper price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Low price coins or cryprocurrency gives us an opportunity to buy more coins. With the low prices we can place our bet to our coins which we feel that in the future or a month or two these coins will possible bloom or we can say gain profit. In that way we can be successful. For some reasons we can be glad that the prices are low as we can assume that prices in the future will grow bigger. Rest assured to hold your coins as soon as possible.
Activity: 486
see the situation better and wait for the price to come down again or move up,if the taste is quite down then i will buy some coin because I think it's a good chance to buyand sell it a few months or next year  when the market recovers,because I still believe in crypto and put great hopes on crypto so I remain calm..
Activity: 490
i think the market is being suffered huge correction from the drops recently, this makes all cryptocurrencies will suffer huge losses and investors will surely worry about the future of cryptocurrencies, i personally still keep my hope on cryptos and believe if the market doesn't recover from the drops this year, then it will recover in next year, it will rise again in the future, so i will buy as much as altcoins and btc as possible.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
to be honest I'm even a little happy, because this is a great opportunity for me to start investing in the coins that I want
Activity: 336
There are 2 views on the situation: low prices means good sell for tokens and good time to invest. But on the other hand, if you have invested everything, you are losing money selling coins if you need fiat for some extra reasons.
Activity: 75
Everyone has its own interpretation to this situation, some were glad that the coins price is low but some were gonna be sad if they were set to themselves to sell their coin then it so happen that it was low price. Both situation has advantages and disadvantages to everyone and our situation will be either these two.
Activity: 210
At first, I was very worried about the fact that prices are falling, but then I just stopped worrying. My coins lost a lot in price, but I will not sell them, because once I sell the coin, I will immediately lose money. Now I'm just waiting for an even lower price to buy more coins, because I need to use the current situation for my own purposes.  Smiley
Activity: 308
I was very excited at the beginning of this year when the prices started to go down because I invested. I wait now for the recover
Activity: 70
I, like any person who has these or those altcoins, is also very excited about the situation on the market! Unfortunately, I can not influence this in any way and I can only wait and believe
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
no, not at all.
I hate the most, because I will be very bored. but after his price rose, I became very excited and thought that my waiting was not in vain.
Activity: 238
I am very excited and i engage in more buying increase my assets.Some new coins which have a very strong concept behind them and supported by community and have greater potential to increase in value i invest in these coins and hold them.Also in invest in BTC i know that my return is guaranteed and hold my investment and wait for higher price.Low prices are blessings for me.Very beneficial for me.Anyone who is buying when prices are low is sure to earn higher return in future but he has to hold investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
I think it's the perfect time to buy some coins for many people who missed the boat the first time around. No idea how low they will go but I'm pretty sure that they will come back kicking and fighting - with a slight correction. 
Activity: 378
ApolloX
I was excited at the first time - I thought that I can buy a lot of good coins for cheap...but then I realised that market isn't going to restore...
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
I'm very excited and expected this situation. Now it's time to accumulate cheap coins. Everything is on sale, don't miss this discount. Smiley
Activity: 129
Yes I'm trying to take advantage of these prices. Yesterday i bought cardano, ripple, ethereum, neo, iota, monero and litecoin.

Today i bought more ethereum and also some bitcoin.
(need enough ethereum for future ico's)

Enough for now, i'll buy more if market drops to 150 billion.
Pages:
Jump to: