Pages:
Author

Topic: LTBcoin [LTBc] "Let's Talk Bitcoin" crypto-rewards Official Discussion Thread - page 12. (Read 222328 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 251
My Head is a Ritz
I listened to the podcasts and entered the magic word for each of those podcasts

How is that possible, you can only enter the magic word of the last podcast right?

Edit: you can go back 4 days apparently.

Yep that is correct, you have 4 days after the podcast was released, to submit the magic word.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
Here's a breakdown of how points are earned. I will probably put it on the top thread.

Proof of Participation (PoP)
Article comment: 4
Forum post: 4
Unique page view: 1
Magic word: 5
Post "like" received: 0.5
Newly registered (one time): 2
Note: comments, posts and "likes" have diminishing returns the more frequently they are done.

Proof of Quality (PoQ)
Published article: 25

Proof of Value (PoV)
Article pageview: 1

Affiliate Referrals
Active Referral: 10

If you have any questions about the breakdown, feel free to ask.

I've 3 questions actually

1. I can't find a releation between the above breakdown and how much you made few days ago

"I made 20,000 LTBcoin last week for listening to 6 podcasts, making 10 forum posts, and commenting on a few articles."

How the above numbers lead to 20,000 LTBcoin ?

2. Did you listen to podcasts ONLY or you entered the magic word ?

3. Could you elaborate more about the magic word please.

Thank you.

Here is my breakdown of my earnings:
16012.19503416 LTBCOIN for Proof of Participation Week 4
6320.223 LTBCOIN for Forum +5 Posts Distribution Part 4

1.  So I got 6000+ just for 5 forum posts, I believe that was the last week that you could get that bonus though.
I don't know the exact PoP breakdown (It would be great is we could get the exact stats of how many points we earned per week, unfortunately I do not have that info.).
All I can tell you is that by making about 10 forum posts, commenting on a few articles, entering the magic word 6 times, and receiving a few upvotes on my comments, I earned over 16000LTBcoin for week #4. I'm sorry I don't have a full breakdown, I would like to see that as well.

2.  I listened to the podcasts and entered the magic word for each of those podcasts, so for each of those podcasts, I got a total of (1 page view)+(5 for magic word)=6 PoP points for each podcast.

3.  Magic words are pretty simple. Just listen to the podcasts, each new podcast (as of a week or so ago), will have a magic word in it. Enter the magic word in your dashboard, and you will receive 5 PoP points. There is no predetermined place for the "magic word", making it so you are encouraged to listen to the whole episode.

May you tell me

1. How did you calculate the below precisely

2. Could you elaborate more about the magic word, I know it don't have exact timing, but what is it bro ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I listened to the podcasts and entered the magic word for each of those podcasts

How is that possible, you can only enter the magic word of the last podcast right?

Edit: you can go back 4 days apparently.
My Head is a Ritz
Here's a breakdown of how points are earned. I will probably put it on the top thread.

Note: comments, posts and "likes" have diminishing returns the more frequently they are done.

Proof of Quality (PoQ)

Proof of Value (PoV)

Affiliate Referrals

1. I can't find a releation between the above breakdown and how much you made few days ago

"I made 20,000 LTBcoin last week for listening to 6 podcasts, making 10 forum posts, and commenting on a few articles."

Thank you.

Here is my breakdown of my earnings:

1.  So I got 6000+ just for 5 forum posts, I believe that was the last week that you could get that bonus though.
I don't know the exact PoP breakdown (It would be great is we could get the exact stats of how many points we earned per week, unfortunately I do not have that info.).
All I can tell you is that by making about 10 forum posts, commenting on a few articles, entering the magic word 6 times, and receiving a few upvotes on my comments, I earned over 16000LTBcoin for week #4. I'm sorry I don't have a full breakdown, I would like to see that as well.

2.  I listened to the podcasts and entered the magic word for each of those podcasts, so for each of those podcasts, I got a total of (1 page view)+(5 for magic word)=6 PoP points for each podcast.

3.  Magic words are pretty simple. Just listen to the podcasts, each new podcast (as of a week or so ago), will have a magic word in it. Enter the magic word in your dashboard, and you will receive 5 PoP points. There is no predetermined place for the "magic word", making it so you are encouraged to listen to the whole episode.

legendary

Proof of Quality (PoQ)

Proof of Value (PoV)

Affiliate Referrals

Thank you.
My Head is a Ritz

Proof of Quality (PoQ)

Proof of Value (PoV)

Affiliate Referrals

My Head is a Ritz
May you clear this for me please

1. 1 Post, equal how many LTBcoins ?

2. May you list please ALL things I can do that get me coins, and how much coin per activity, like x coins for commenting and so.

3. What is the "content" people talking about ? The blog posts or the content at content garden ?

4. How shall I calculate how much I will be having on the next Sunday ?

5. Is there any rules so the one don't bypass it ?

Didn't see you posted here as well. Well I hope this helps:

Sorry for being vague, but it is impossible to calculate the amount of LTBcoin you will receive. Every time a new person registers and is active, the pool gets diluted, and everyone earns a bit less. LTBcoins supply also gets slightly lower each week. A lot of your questions are answered at the top of this page.

1, read more about PoP, unfortunately I can not give you any exact amounts.
2. Check out the mining section on the OP, those are all the ways I am currently aware of.
3. Content includes articles, podcasts, and the forum posts. Anything you can comment on basically.
4. Here are all the stats for the weeks, scroll to the bottom for "Earning Metrics", it tells you how much each action is worth http://letstalkbitcoin.com/ltbcoin-stats
5. The rules are don't spam. I am not sure how spammers will be dealt with, I need to talk to adam about that.
legendary
May you clear this for me please

1. 1 Post, equal how many LTBcoins ?

2. May you list please ALL things I can do that get me coins, and how much coin per activity, like x coins for commenting and so.

3. What is the "content" people talking about ? The blog posts or the content at content garden ?

4. How shall I calculate how much I will be having on the next Sunday ?

5. Is there any rules so the one don't bypass it ?
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
My Head is a Ritz
I have two suggestions:

1. Since this is Official LTBcoin thread, maybe you should move it to Bitcoin Forum > Other > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins) ? This is the place where all the official communication is going.

2. Adam has some issues in his guide that confused new people. I've updated his guide here: http://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/work-in-progress-dont-reply-yet You can update the link on LTBcoin SETUP GUIDE, with lot's of pictures. in OP

I have to disagree with point 1. LTBcoin was launched about a month ago, and it has been in discussion for months before then. If this was a month ago when LTBcoin officially launched, it would be more in place in the Announcement section. As it is know, putting a LTBcoin in ANN section now would be misleading IMO. I decided to follow the likes of NXT and NEM, and place the official LTBcoin post here. Even if I wanted to, I am unable to move or delete this thread, that would have to be done by a mod. If they feel it should be in the ANN section, then I will gladly move the conversation there.

Thank you very much for creating that concise post about setup, I will link to that post for now on.
My Head is a Ritz
Activity: 301
still can't change my profile pic
I have two suggestions:

1. Since this is Official LTBcoin thread, maybe you should move it to Bitcoin Forum > Other > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins) ? This is the place where all the official communication is going.

2. Adam has some issues in his guide that confused new people. I've updated his guide here: http://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/work-in-progress-dont-reply-yet You can update the link on LTBcoin SETUP GUIDE, with lot's of pictures. in OP
My Head is a Ritz
more users mean less for everyone, not sure if it good to spread in that way

You still have 5 days to earn PoP though (weekly payouts are on saturday). I made 20,000 LTBcoin last week for listening to 6 podcasts, making 10 forum posts, and commenting on a few articles. Even if I give my same effort this week, and my reward is only 10,000LTBcoin, I'll still be plenty happy with that.

Besides we want to employ the "network effect", I'd rather raise the value of LTBcoin, than earn a bunch of LTBcoin that isn't worth much.
A few weeks and the reward of LTBc is crushed. That is how it works with these things.
Activity: 521
Merit: 500

You can get new users to use your referral link which would reduce the damage.

Heres mine if anyone is signing up http://letstalkbitcoin.com?ref=5756af5c
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
Thanks for sharing.
But remember, the more people know about it, the less you earn. Wink
My Head is a Ritz
This is a cool idea and I think it will do very well....

Joined an looking forward to listening to your podcats and reading all the posts in the forum...

Thanks, make sure to comment on articles and podcasts that you like. You will earn more LTBcoin!
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
This is a cool idea and I think it will do very well....

Joined an looking forward to listening to your podcats and reading all the posts in the forum...
Pages:
Jump to: