Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC follows the BTC trend - page 2. (Read 546 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 02:31:40 PM
All altcoins follow Bitcoin, as Bitcoin is the leader in capitalization, the first begins to grow or fall is Bitcoin, and behind it all altcoins and Litecoin is no exception.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 08:52:06 AM
I strongly agree with you. Like bitcoin, Litecoin has been appreciating since its inception. Looking at the market trend now, anytime bitcoin rises, it does so with litecoin and litecoin rises without bitcoin rising.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 08:50:17 AM
Many compare not one crypt with Bitcoin. For me, although they have similarities, they are still different. No one has yet managed to find an alternative to Bitcoin. Although there are applicants. So, that while it is worth investing, in what makes a profit. And over time it will be clear who will become the second Bitcoin.
Activity: 83
July 29, 2018, 08:29:06 AM
I agree with this. I believe the market topper is BTC. Many other coin follow btc from a long time ago. BTC have some good project also it is develop many things by developer. The price of other coin increase if BTC price increase.
Activity: 73
July 28, 2018, 07:57:34 PM
Looking at the market trend of some altcoins, litecoin is likely to follow the suite of bitcoin. Bitcoin has ruled the cryptocurrency for quite too long and still in the lead. Litecoin has been gaining feet day in day out.
Activity: 172
July 28, 2018, 07:53:03 PM
Like BTC trends , i usually see always LTC follows the BTC trends , Do you agree ?

last year we have seen it , Price of BTC increases similarly LTC price too increased

Last time I’m bought LTC in March, the price was 0.017 BTC. Lock at the price now. Follow? Don’t think so...
Activity: 87
July 28, 2018, 07:37:38 PM
Personally , I have noticed this has always been the case . Wherever btc dumps ,ltc follows same right and whenever btc pumps ,ltc also pumps .
Activity: 448
July 28, 2018, 07:28:50 PM
Like BTC trends , i usually see always LTC follows the BTC trends , Do you agree ?

last year we have seen it , Price of BTC increases similarly LTC price too increased

I agree that LTC follows the BTC trends, because bitcoin is the coin which has the most powerful effect on the other coins. I think LTC can rise greatly in the future, and I think the time of this rising is just about the rising time of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
July 28, 2018, 03:26:40 PM
You could say that but we could also say that all the altcoins are following bitcoin chart on a smaller scale and litecoin is one of them and it is something normal as all the other coins are bound to bitcoin. Litecoin could be a winner in some years and maybe reclaim that 2nd spot but it will be a hardly challenge for the team to do that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
July 28, 2018, 03:24:52 PM
I've watched BTC the last days and BTC was much stronger as LTC. I can imagine a big amount of funds, maybe old ones or new ones from new investors came into the market and into BTC. The investors search safe currencies, not shitcoins to invest in and BTC is useful and more stable.
Also in comparison to Ethereum performed Bitcoin better since changing trends.
Activity: 378
July 28, 2018, 03:17:47 PM
I do not see the current situation, unlike last year, when the market has not really clear signs of growth. As the BTC increases almost altcoins will be slightly reduced and when BTC sideway the altcoins will increase again, I see Top altcoins will increase rather than just LTC.
Activity: 226
July 28, 2018, 03:04:13 PM
yep litecoin is too depend on bitcoin, only news about litepay was something positive to go up without btc, but with scam of litepay all went back to normal.
Activity: 308
July 28, 2018, 03:02:14 PM
BTC has a control over almost all the cryptos out there in the market. Even few days back ethereum followed BTC's footsteps and took a dip. So, you can actually predict a lot of things about the market if you closely observe BTCs track record. Looks like all the coins are looking at a bull run by the end of this year.
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 02:40:47 PM
It might be, I think BTC and LTC are trading against bitcoin and thats why its look like each other. But beside this it depends on how successful a particular altcoin is.
Activity: 58
July 28, 2018, 01:49:00 PM
BTC and LTC both are walking the way of crypto-path for many days. As we know BTC is dominance coin. Most of the altcoins are being affected by or suppressed with BTC, as is LTC for a long time you may feel when you see their crypto chart, crucial support chart or price projection chart. LTC actually doesn't follow but is compelled to follow BTC for the market trend.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
July 28, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
probably also due to chance of LTC and BTC. should not be said to follow the trend. that's normal in the crypto market situation. but it can be concluded that LTC is a coin that also has good potential in the future.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 06:34:53 AM
yes altcoin follow the btc price because btc as a benchmark in the crypto world and as the main payment on the world of crypto
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
July 28, 2018, 06:32:08 AM
Like most other coins yes, in fact it is a good replacement for bitcoin when you don´t want to hodl but to spend.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
July 28, 2018, 05:57:01 AM
Does anyone think that we hit the bottom of 2018 already or we are still going to fall lower? Huh
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
July 28, 2018, 05:20:01 AM
It is not only Litecoin, pretty much all of the coins right now will still follow the trends with Bitcoin. It is not an exact mirror however so some days Bitcoin may rise and the alts not rise at all maybe due to people moving from alts to Bitcoin.

Not at all, the price of bitcoin are now started to increased but the other coins are still in the low price.
Which coins do you think will follow the bitcoin trend? Yes litecoin is one of them and for sure the popular altcoin will follow also.
Pages:
Jump to: