Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC follows the BTC trend - page 3. (Read 546 times)

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 28, 2018, 05:13:00 AM
Not every LTC, all altcoin follow the trend of Bitcoin. As many projects claim that they will beat Bitcoin and surpass it, but you see now, even ETH can not do that even though Bitcoin's technology is outdated.
What do you mean about every ltc? and thare's only one litecoin as far as i know. Litecoin never tries to claim that to surpass the bitcoin but it's only claimed to be the alternative protocol of litecoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 05:06:58 AM
You can look at the signs of other users and if you do not find anything you can look at the my sign.
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 05:04:35 AM
If you look at the graphics of Bitcoin and many other altcoins you can see that almost all the altcoins repeat the Bitcoin trend.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 03:38:16 AM
Until recently, the entire cryptocurrency market followed the BTC, but now the situation has changed and in anticipation of the bitcoin ETF, most of the capital is invested in the BTC.
Activity: 70
July 27, 2018, 07:56:16 PM
Yes Litecoin well increased in price this year, and remains a promising coin. and there is a connection with the growth and fall of bitcoin.
Activity: 98
July 27, 2018, 07:53:54 PM
Yes you are right. Litecoin always follows Bitcoin and this is because Bitcoin is the main crypto currency. Most likely this trend will continue in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 07:44:26 PM
Yes, I agree with the subject where I observed that the market trend of Litecoin seems to have the same market trend with Bitcoin and In my opinion, LTC is a good choice of alts for the investors to consider in their plan investment. I would also consider myself to try investing with LTC in the coming months.
Activity: 283
July 27, 2018, 05:35:27 PM
Btc is the most popular and mostly used coin of the cryptocurrency market so if LTC is going on that path then I think it is good news for the market but I am not sure how easy it will be for the LTC to follow the path of coin like bitcoin cause it already has achieve a position among the users
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
July 27, 2018, 04:46:06 PM
second, it is the crypto to say long enough. not even just litecoin only but many another altcoin also follow in the footsteps of the bitcoin. so I think this is common because many of the altcoins adopted the system of the bitcoin and inevitably increase and decrease of bitcoin will also have an impact on them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 04:32:01 PM
Like BTC trends , i usually see always LTC follows the BTC trends , Do you agree ?

last year we have seen it , Price of BTC increases similarly LTC price too increased
At the cost of bitcoin, virtually all types of crypto currency, not just Litecoin, follow. Even the ethereum, and that repeats the price movement of bitcoin. This is explained by the fact that bitcoin has a very high degree of capitalization in comparison with the total capitalization of the remaining crypto-currencies. This allows him to dominate the price over all types of crypto currency. If bitcoin loses some of its level of capitalization and drops to the level of other coins, then at the same time it will lose such a possibility of dominance.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
July 27, 2018, 04:23:07 PM
LTC is a competitor BTC and ETH, I think LTC wants to follow BTC. The first time LTC in the market price is growing rapidly and stable to date. Not only that, LTC become a favorite for traders and maybe LTC can pass the bitcoin price.
Activity: 216
July 27, 2018, 04:21:38 PM
Yeah that's true. From my view litecoin will follow the footsteps of bitcoin. I think Ethreaum will also follow it too as well as other crypto coins. Lets see what will happen.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
July 27, 2018, 02:42:30 PM
Like BTC trends , i usually see always LTC follows the BTC trends , Do you agree ?

last year we have seen it , Price of BTC increases similarly LTC price too increased

In my opinion, LTC is the lite version of BTC, so it is no wonder that if LTC following the BTC price.
There are some other coins that following btc price as well. Now cryptocurrency price is recovering in the market from few days ago.

Yes I have realized it and also invested into litecoin last year to get a good profit but back in those days litecoin was less famous still it helped me with a good amount of profit. Yes it's time to invest into litecoin.
Activity: 36
July 27, 2018, 02:41:15 PM
It's not just Litecoin, almost all coins right now will still follow trends with bitcoin. However, this is not an exact mirror, so some days bitcoin may go up, and Altos don't go up at all, perhaps because people are moving from Altos to bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
July 27, 2018, 02:40:32 PM
I think litecoin following the bitcoin trend makes much more sense than anything in the cypto because it is one of the oldest coins and now one of the best one  Smiley
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 02:39:06 PM
Not every LTC, all altcoin follow the trend of Bitcoin. As many projects claim that they will beat Bitcoin and surpass it, but you see now, even ETH can not do that even though Bitcoin's technology is outdated.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
July 27, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

I don't think litecoin will make it to btc levels ever actually. Even if btc would be 100k, I can't see litecoin at 20k.
Activity: 237
July 27, 2018, 02:21:20 PM
BTC is the number one crypto out there. So every other cryptos in the same block chain follows it. I don’t think this is surprising at all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 09:58:03 AM
That usually happens specially last year where LTC went up to $330. Some traders are keeping an eye with LTC because it is one of the fastest gainers in the market when the bulls are on the run. They are also using LTC as a sigh of bull market. Unfortunately, Litecoin is now having hard time passing $100 position and I might say that it is because of the recent bad news about this platform. I grabbed some altcoins at $150 because I believed on its potential but unfortunately, it brings down my hope and my funds got stock. I already sold my LTC and looking for another altcoin to invest with to cover some of my losses.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

In my opinion, LTC is the lite version of BTC, so it is no wonder that if LTC following the BTC price.
There are some other coins that following btc price as well. Now cryptocurrency price is recovering in the market from few days ago.
Pages:
Jump to: