Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC or Eth as payment solution - page 2. (Read 303 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I Love DeepOnion!
February 26, 2018, 06:07:30 PM
I think none of them is the best solutions for payments...Ethereum and LTC have both a very low number of transactions per second and they are not so fast...i see Stellar Lumens as a better option and the upcoming Universa blockchain is pretty interesting too.
If Ethereum can solve the scalability problem it might work in the future for our everyday payments but at the moment i am still skeptical about it.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 06:06:04 PM
As a payment solution for businesses, vendors and services which one of these coins is more suitable? Litecoin or Ethereum ?
Because bitcoin is not good especially because of high fees and slow transactions in smaller payments.

Which one is better and why?

LTC can Be used as a payment solution as it has low transaction fees as compared to Ethereum whose fees's are comparatively very high and would not be suitable for Large transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
February 26, 2018, 06:05:38 PM
Ethereum is not payment system. ETH can function for mean of exchange but the purpose is for fueling internal proceses
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
February 26, 2018, 06:01:08 PM
I'm really a fan of Ethereum more than Litecoin, I follow the news about both coins, i've used the transactions system of ethereum but i never tested the system of Litecoin to be clear Wink
But, The both coins are great and have a bright future for the both communities, Good luck!
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 26, 2018, 05:51:27 PM
The scalability issues still do exist for both Eth and LTC, so I wouldn't prefer either one at this time. I think Stellar, Bitshares and NEM are much more suitable for businesses as a payment solution.
I don't have those 3 coins that you mentioned but for the closest one would be LTC.
LTC because they will launch Lightning Network very soon. This mean lowest possible taxes for business and fastest transactions.

ETH is flooded from time to time from ICOs and games like CryptoKitties. At those moments, taxes are $4-$6 per transaction.
Yeah that's why I didn't consider ETH as payment solution though its still good but for someone that wants to be sure that he's running his business well when it comes to crypto payments, LTC will play the role better.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 05:49:31 PM
LTC would be better payment solution because it has faster transcation speed and confirmation compare to ethereum's network because ethereum is very congested,LTC has advantage if we are talking about the speed of confirmation also LITEPAY is also going to be released by the LTC's team few months from now it will give these small vendors the ability to use litecoin as their main payment.
Activity: 98
February 26, 2018, 05:44:16 PM
As for me, i prefer ethereum as a payment solution because it is mostly used by quite a good number of people. The transaction fee is also good.
I also choose Ethereum for similar reasons. This currency is easily converted and well received by other people.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
February 26, 2018, 05:17:09 PM
As a payment solution for businesses, vendors and services which one of these coins is more suitable? Litecoin or Ethereum ?
Because bitcoin is not good especially because of high fees and slow transactions in smaller payments.

LTC because they will launch Lightning Network very soon. This mean lowest possible taxes for business and fastest transactions.

ETH is flooded from time to time from ICOs and games like CryptoKitties. At those moments, taxes are $4-$6 per transaction.
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 05:14:20 PM
If I had a choice as to choose ethereum because it has a range of options and can be easily interlinked in the business environment.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

Ethereum have taking much advantage than of Litecoin in a matters that Ethereum have been established first and it is getting much stronger today. Ethereum market trend signifies how it build up trust and confidence from the community. It really think that, Ethereum have much capable of taking place bitcoin as a main currency used for payment if time comes.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
February 26, 2018, 04:51:50 PM
The scalability issues still do exist for both Eth and LTC, so I wouldn't prefer either one at this time. I think Stellar, Bitshares and NEM are much more suitable for businesses as a payment solution.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 26, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

Ethereum is the coin that you'd want to use if the receiver is wanting join ICO's and other projects. Litecoin is not exchanged much for the ICO's.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
February 26, 2018, 04:48:28 PM

I prefer litecoin because LTC has much faster tx confirmations compare to bitcoin and ethereum plus it has more stable price than the two giants that i have mentioned,i have heard that there will be an upgraded to the litecoin's network,LITEPAY which could give these vendors the ability to use litecoin as their main cryptocurrency for the payments.
Activity: 254
February 26, 2018, 04:41:23 PM
Eth can be overloaded due to cryptokittens or something else. Ltc has cheaper fees than Eth and faster transactions. The choice is obviouse.
Activity: 151
February 26, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

I prefer Litecoin as a currency not ETH
Activity: 187
February 26, 2018, 04:25:27 PM
LTC is fast enough + small fees according to it's price. I choose LTC in that case.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 04:17:07 PM
I'm for the ethereum. You see from what year it exists and its dynamics of development. This could not even be repeated by bitcoin. Even now we see who is in the lead. As a payment solution ethereum.
Activity: 294
February 15, 2018, 11:52:04 AM
I think Ethereum is better than litecoin as a means of payment. Now Ethereum transactions run faster than litecoin and even transactions with 1 GAS come in 1 minute.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

Litecoin is more suitable for transactions and mining because it is easier and takes less taxes for transfers.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
February 15, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

Litecoin was better with its lightning network in the future, but this just temporary until ethereum comes with raiden, plasma and sharding blockchain which gives a lot of possibility to be better than lightning network itself. i don't expect a lot from lightning because there was so much hype for segwit but all gone wrong. And then it can't be considered as good solution.
Pages:
Jump to: