Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC or Eth as payment solution - page 3. (Read 303 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
February 15, 2018, 10:57:58 AM
I prefer Ethereum for payments. Stable enough and fast/cheap transactions. Litecoin is also great tho, would accept both.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
February 15, 2018, 10:56:12 AM
As a payment solution for businesses, vendors and services which one of these coins is more suitable? Litecoin or Ethereum ?
Because bitcoin is not good especially because of high fees and slow transactions in smaller payments.

Which one is better and why?
Litecoin for now but a few upgrades and improvements from eth can outrun the litecoin not just on payment solutions and microtransactions for business but on its unique features for smart contracts and wide variety support for ERC20 tokens that is being used by the ICO's these days, well for bitcoin transaction fees and speed, Segwit and LN would be the solution for that concern.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
February 15, 2018, 10:54:33 AM
As a payment solution for businesses, vendors and services which one of these coins is more suitable? Litecoin or Ethereum ?
Because bitcoin is not good especially because of high fees and slow transactions in smaller payments.

Litecoin is a cryptocurrency, which means that people use it mainly to conduct transactions and its sole purpose is to serve as a digital currency.

Ethereum also functions as a cryptocurrency, but its primary goal is to provides a network capable of creating smart contracts and crowdfunding for new projects.

So I prefer Litecoin as an option in payment.

thats on the money!
Litecoin was created as a "currency" where as Ethereum was created as a token for smart contract generating.

https://litecoin.com/#spend
"One of the main advantages offered by the Litecoin network is faster transaction confirmation, making it ideal for small-size purchases."

At the moment and for the past few months,
Litecoin has cheaper fees,
see the chart on the link.

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionfees-eth-ltc.html
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 10:49:24 AM
eth since it is more future-proof Smiley (smart contracts will be big in the future, I assume most coins that do have them will survive long-term).
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

Both ones are rather good for payment purposes. Personally I use Etherium as payment tool because I have a lot of ERC-20 tokens
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
ICO Starting on 1st of April
February 15, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

They are both good coins so I think they are capable of an option for another mode of payments for products and services because Cryptocurrencies are actually designed to perform this kind of usefulness today.
But when I do choose one that is better than the other then I would choose LiteCoin over Ethereum bcause LTC is literally has faster transaction speed over Ethereum.
Ethereum is fast but LTC is faster and we understand that in every Cryptocurrency in the market, the most consideration to promote is the transaction speed and reliability.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
February 15, 2018, 10:41:47 AM
People often think of Ethereum as a complicated technology. It’s true that to make full use of all its smart contract capabilities, you need to wrap your head around a bewildering array of technologies and sub-projects.
But you don’t have to use all that stuff, and where it counts, payments on Ethereum are simple.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 15, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

I prefer to use litecoin over ethereum because litecoin was created as a peer to peer cryptocurrency. Though ethereum can work like litecoin by offering even more features but it was created as a fuel in ethereum platform. In the future ethereum developers might change ETH's function to their needs. Yes! Its definately possible.
Anyway if you have chance of using both then use both of them along with Bitcoin cash though some people hate it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
February 15, 2018, 10:36:23 AM
As for me, i prefer ethereum as a payment solution because it is mostly used by quite a good number of people. The transaction fee is also good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 10:30:57 AM

Litecoin is a cryptocurrency, which means that people use it mainly to conduct transactions and its sole purpose is to serve as a digital currency.

Ethereum also functions as a cryptocurrency, but its primary goal is to provides a network capable of creating smart contracts and crowdfunding for new projects.

So I prefer Litecoin as an option in payment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 15, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

Pages:
Jump to: