Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC or XRP? - page 5. (Read 4343 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 01:34:38 PM
I think litecoin got more potential than xrp seems   Roll Eyes
LTC  it has good in trading and have an potential and faster in transactions. LTC also is a most familiar and known coin also and decentralized.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
December 18, 2017, 12:22:15 PM
I would definitely choose both. You know why? Both of them are having tremendous growth lately and I'm impressed. I've owned both of them and I'm planning to hold and buy some more for the future.

However, I'm freakin' excited with XRP because it will be added to Coinbase next year and may see a potential surge. Could reach more than a dollar or two when it happens.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 18, 2017, 12:14:31 PM
Both are great coins. However, I prefer to LTC more due to its history and track record.
I have no more question about these two. Because both are profitable though ltc has more support from the users I think because of its stands and existence. However, ltc and xrp to choose this will gives a profit in the long run.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
December 18, 2017, 11:54:23 AM
The ripple protocol is owned by a company and can be changed at the behest of this company (think like a central bank for inflation) while for litecoin the protocol can be changed by anyone as long as they get the community (miners) to rally behind their idea.

The free supply is 38 billion of which 20 billion belongs to the founders. There is another 62 billion in the company waiting to be released at a pace the company deems fit (again inflation). One of the founders holds 9 billion ripples and now works for a competitor (stellar) so has a vested interest to make the price crash. (Which he tried before but now reached an agreement with the company to sell his ripples in a ordened fashion). Litecoins supply is 51 million with 5,25 million made per year. This will halve every four years and litecoin will never have more then 84 million Litecoins. The litecoins are awarded to different miners and have a longer history of trading therefore litecoins are more diversified and held by more people.

Ripple can confirm transactions in 8 seconds and perform thousands of transactions/s. Litecoin will need the lightening network which will be rolled out next month to eventually outperform ripple here. This is the main feature why banks want to use ripple for inter currency transactions but I dont see why they could not use litecoin in the future. With atomic swaps down the road ripple wont be able to compete with litecoin for many financial applications.

Ripple is not made to pay for in a store so I dont think there is a ripple wallet or any services where you can pay with ripple. They focus on getting the banks to work with them.

Ripple is valued by the (imo irrational) market as 10x as valuable as litecoin.

TL;DR

Litecoin can do what ripple can but not vice versa and is cheaper.

Boooii i cant even. Wich timeline are you coming from? Did you log in today for the first time since years? Lololol

You need to take a lesson in education about the use of XRP!

"cAnT pAy wItH xRp" ---> here is an app released for broad usage in japan for the banking consortium and all the member banks and the customers of those Wink
https://twitter.com/Ripple/status/941498342252544001
Activity: 98
December 18, 2017, 11:16:50 AM
The ripple protocol is owned by a company and can be changed at the behest of this company (think like a central bank for inflation) while for litecoin the protocol can be changed by anyone as long as they get the community (miners) to rally behind their idea.

The free supply is 38 billion of which 20 billion belongs to the founders. There is another 62 billion in the company waiting to be released at a pace the company deems fit (again inflation). One of the founders holds 9 billion ripples and now works for a competitor (stellar) so has a vested interest to make the price crash. (Which he tried before but now reached an agreement with the company to sell his ripples in a ordened fashion). Litecoins supply is 51 million with 5,25 million made per year. This will halve every four years and litecoin will never have more then 84 million Litecoins. The litecoins are awarded to different miners and have a longer history of trading therefore litecoins are more diversified and held by more people.

Ripple can confirm transactions in 8 seconds and perform thousands of transactions/s. Litecoin will need the lightening network which will be rolled out next month to eventually outperform ripple here. This is the main feature why banks want to use ripple for inter currency transactions but I dont see why they could not use litecoin in the future. With atomic swaps down the road ripple wont be able to compete with litecoin for many financial applications.

Ripple is not made to pay for in a store so I dont think there is a ripple wallet or any services where you can pay with ripple. They focus on getting the banks to work with them.

Ripple is valued by the (imo irrational) market as 10x as valuable as litecoin.

TL;DR

Litecoin can do what ripple can but not vice versa and is cheaper.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
December 18, 2017, 11:03:22 AM
It is never one or the other. Because you never know (even if you think you do). Nobody can predict it, nor time the market consistently. I think both may be worthy additions to your portfolio (although I am not sure about XRP since I don't like their model, I still hold a little bit).
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 11:02:46 AM
Both are good people are making good profit by investing LTC and ripple (XRP) i would recommend two more coins which will give great profit ethereum and waves you can split your investment into these 4 coins . Even you can invest on OAX .
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 10:58:51 AM
Both are great coins. However, I prefer to LTC more due to its history and track record.
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
December 18, 2017, 10:56:51 AM
They have both having potentials i prefer to invest in both of them,LTC has stable price and XRP is still cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
December 18, 2017, 10:41:35 AM
Both are very good options, with great returns. From my point of view for both coins sky is the limit.
Personally i have both.
yes, that's a good choice, XRP and LTC coin are very profitable to trade. just a suggestion, do not rely on those two coins, it would be better if you also choose Ethereum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 10:20:38 AM
For now I prefer XRP than LTC because in recent days XRP price increase rapidly and I believe XRP prices can still go up again. Peoples start to glance at XRP. While the LTC price jumped down and recently i suffered a loss when buying LTC due the price dropped dramatically after I bought it so I was forced to sell lost
Activity: 98
December 18, 2017, 09:51:30 AM
No the ripple protocol is owned by a company and can be changed at the behest of this company (think like a central bank for inflation) while for litecoin the protocol can be changed by anyone as long as they get the community (miners) to rally behind their idea.

Activity: 656
Merit: 250
December 18, 2017, 09:51:10 AM
If in market potential xrp is proven by me but ltc is also a huge potential but price is high enough so If I will choose what to buy for future long term hold I will go with xrp.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
December 18, 2017, 09:50:17 AM
Absolutely LTC. All exchange system is converting to atomic swap and LTC has atomic swap feature.
What XRP offer on exchange mechanism? So i am %100 sure LTC.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
December 18, 2017, 09:48:20 AM
Both are very good options, with great returns. From my point of view for both coins sky is the limit.
Personally i have both.
Buy, hold and wait better to make sure that you are using extra funds as we can't predict when the value will rise up and when it will
fall back, there's some risk with buying and supporting both coins but for those who understand the market and have a lots of patience,
waiting will bring good result.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
December 18, 2017, 09:40:34 AM
Which coin has more potential, what do you think?

Actually, you can choose both, both have a good potential in the market both profitable and they are in the top 10 so you can split 50- 50 to both coins but if you notice litecoin is making waves this week I made huge profit last week when it reaches $300
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 18, 2017, 09:30:40 AM
I think the both are of them almost having the same potential on the price movements, but I personally I prefer Ltc. As far as I know.. I think this coin is better known to many people than Xrp, so yeah seem I prefer more Ltc on its potential.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 18, 2017, 09:27:25 AM
I will support XRP all the way between these two choices.
XRP has proven to be the better coin in recently, even if LTC has risen quite high too. I believe Ripple has more potential to be a great coin, due to its real life use.
Activity: 43
December 18, 2017, 09:23:02 AM
Id buy into XRP, I have some reasons and beliefs of my own, but it is quite good according to what I have found about it.
Activity: 55
December 18, 2017, 09:18:38 AM
Personally i have both.
Pages:
Jump to: