Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC price over $400 again? - page 5. (Read 2073 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 04:03:34 AM
I was never won over by LTCm never so much as bought one, I think there are better projects (NEO, ETH, ADA) which deserve growth over this. |But in general it will rise with all the others
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 03:26:42 AM
Are you not surprise that bitcoin and ethereum has fallen down hard even if they're the top 2 cryptos in the cryptoworld? Anything can really happen even beyond your expectations. Just accept the fact that cryptos are volatile bust just don't give up holding on it too as time will come that this crypto will come back again.
Activity: 560
August 22, 2018, 02:51:24 AM
When it is possible, LTC hits $400 again? Now it's around $120/LTC.
It will take a long time for that to happen. I do not rate too high LTC and I only pay attention to ETH. If the world economy is good, they will invest heavily in Crypto, but now things are bad. Cryptocurrency has been severely affected by the whale capital losses. We need patience and long-term hold.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 22, 2018, 02:37:12 AM
Quite a stable coin, one of the few that will be able to get out of this recession and at the same time return quietly to past indicators. And predict the price is not worth it, the growth will gradually increase and delight more and more.
Activity: 546
August 21, 2018, 01:26:37 PM
It can be easy, now the market will give up, and uletit into space, it all depends on the crypt and the market,as well as the coins will shoot simple space prices, at times will increase

It will certainly happen but you have to wait for this happy event for several years more. Litecoin is a trusted, safe and fast altcoin and it will live a long life, growing steadily.
Activity: 322
August 07, 2018, 02:29:08 PM
talking about it now is very difficult. At the moment, the market is going through hard times. Therefore, in general, the Crypto-currency does not show high indicators. But according to forecasts by the end of 2018, the price of major coins, including LTC, may grow again.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
July 19, 2018, 06:37:14 PM
I don't think so, because I have no interest in LTC. It is a very stable coin, it's price can't up easily. If the crypto market's king Bitcoin can hit 30K to 40K USD then I think LTC price will be 400-500 USD. It is not an easy thing to see crypto in 40K USD. I think the crypto market will not surpass even 15K USD in this year. That's why I don't hope about LTC, where I have ETH or NEO.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 06:32:49 PM
I think that could happen if the bitcoin price goes back to $ 13,000 again, because I think the altcoin price is going up based on the bitcoin price increase.
Agreed, mostly all coins pump when Bitcoin price goes up. Since Bitcoin isn't that much high price, there is no possibility that LTC will push itself to climb up also. Anyway, LTC price today is seems to be satisfying already and investors will remain calm and profiting.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 19, 2018, 06:18:20 PM
I think that could happen if the bitcoin price goes back to $ 13,000 again, because I think the altcoin price is going up based on the bitcoin price increase.
Activity: 47
July 19, 2018, 06:08:53 PM
Truly ltc is useful for speculation even it drop at this point and if eth develop in advertise now this year ltc,bch will take after really the development of various coins in showcase depend just in btc like if btc develop then altcoin take after yet their cost in showcase just remain in current high cost or drops 4% then with btc drops 15% so later on ltc,bch,eth will grow a ton while btc just drop huge at that point grow a little so we can win more in altcoins
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 05:30:26 PM
I don't think like 4x up from Lite coin. If the market will go up around 4x it will happen. Anyhow if you have lite coins try to hold at least end of this year. you can get a good idea after that.
Activity: 238
July 12, 2018, 05:27:06 PM
It can be easy, now the market will give up, and uletit into space, it all depends on the crypt and the market,as well as the coins will shoot simple space prices, at times will increase
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

Litecoin is a very proper coin for long term investment but only on the long term
Still you need to make sure to buy at the right moment, because without it portfolio could end up in loss which isn’t the best ideal
So basically with enough time, Litecoin will rise again to such extent
Activity: 270
July 12, 2018, 05:15:44 PM
We are know very well that everythings is possible here. Currently ltc price goes down below 80$, which is not expected to us. But it's already done, likely very soon price will go up without any notice.  So that's mean definitely one day ltc price will hit 400$+ marks. I think it's just a matter of good time.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

I think end of this year we will see ETH over 400$ also it will depend on BTC price this year (it seems that we can reach 20000$ once again) so LTC could reach 400$ after some months. if you have LTC you can track the Analisors on trading view and decide to sell or hold.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
July 12, 2018, 05:03:00 PM

It is possible for sure, but not now. Litecoin is coin for long term invest, especially now when market is red and prices are low. Current time is good to buy litecoin, because in future will achieve huge success and you will get satisfact profit
Activity: 149
July 12, 2018, 04:58:58 PM
I think it will increase with bitcoin. there is no chance to grow more without bitcoin grow i think. by the way need research on it.. professional will answer it perfectly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 12, 2018, 04:57:10 PM
When it comes to price predictions, most of the people think that Litecoin would be able to close the year 2018 at around $ 600 or so.Although some altcoins are earning prestige and global relevance with each passing day, Bitcoin is still hands down the most prominent cryptocurrency in a market with increasing appreciation of the benefits that cryptography and the blockchain technology can provide transactions.
Activity: 644
July 12, 2018, 04:55:35 PM
Now they are buying a real bank. If they will create real gate with normal plastic cards that you can use everythere it will pump to the the new highs imho.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 04:54:16 PM
The price is around 80$ right now and I dont think there is much future for this coin if the team doesnt do some concrete partnerships or implementation of payment gateways on shops.

LTC is a very convenient coin, the project is developing steadily, look in their Twitter. What about the price, it will go up when everything goes up, I hope that this will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: