Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC price over $400 again? - page 8. (Read 2073 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
June 28, 2018, 08:11:41 AM
When it is possible, LTC hits $400 again? Now it's around $120/LTC.
LTC won’t hit 400$ anytime soon according to me. For me, it’s just a copy of bitcoin algorithms. LTC doesn’t hold any real world application and provides no addition function.

Recently LTC launched litepay that was supposed to carry out cross border transactions and be adapted by businesses all across the world but as we all know that it was a failed project and it ceased to operate due to problems of liquidity and financing. LTC doesn’t really hold much potential according to me.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 07:37:38 AM
this will never happen again. Trust me!!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
June 28, 2018, 07:37:15 AM
Litecoin is one of those very old coins (i think it is the oldest but not sure) that is not going anywhere and that is only because it is a copy of bitcoin (the code is the same except a couple of things like time between blocks and supply) and also because it has a very active developing team behind it.

after this dumping period in the altcoin market ended i am expecting LTC to be among one of the biggest coins that sees one of the biggest pumps.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
June 28, 2018, 07:10:59 AM
I do not think that it is worth investing in Litecoin, its price is highly dependent on the price of Bitcoin, which in my opinion does not give the opportunity to expect something more from this coin.

If you look at the technology of LTC, this can really hit the price of $400 again, but of course more time for this. Almost all altcoins depend on the price movement of bitcoin so for me it still depend on their technology who can really go higher to other coins. The price is cheap right now, I suggest to invest some of your money here, take this risk because in the future this can be a great one coin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
June 28, 2018, 07:09:21 AM
I believe that Lightcoin is quite a promising coin and it is very undervalued at the moment. We need to wait for the growth of the whole market, then we'll see.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 28, 2018, 07:08:37 AM
we'll see the process. someone will not be able to give the right predictions about the price of crypto in the market. difficult to predict also because crypto self-determines its value and is not affected by other assets. making it difficult to provide the right predictions.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
June 28, 2018, 07:06:22 AM
I do not think that it is worth investing in Litecoin, its price is highly dependent on the price of Bitcoin, which in my opinion does not give the opportunity to expect something more from this coin.
Activity: 65
June 28, 2018, 07:06:14 AM
Wright had not heard of its technical progress for a long time. When it added a smart contract, this should be the most basic, and it seems to have been far away, so I do not know when it will reach this price again.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
June 28, 2018, 07:04:16 AM
LTC's around $78 now and that's too low and cheap compare to $800. If bitcoin starts hitting the all time high's again very likely that Litecoin will be back to $400.

According to the most optimistic forecasts, the LTC must reach $ 500 by the end of the year. Be patient and get your income.
First time of hearing someone speculated it for $500.

Right now, LTC is the most underrated old coin since most of the coins that are on the top are not so old but LTC is quite the oldest among them.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

even now ltc is greatly decreasing in price, but not just on ltc. almost all crypto has great decline including for bitcoin. this is the impact of the big correction due to the rapid growth of last year.
Activity: 4
June 28, 2018, 07:00:58 AM
I think this could happen, but then btc will return to $20k
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 06:56:56 AM
According to the most optimistic forecasts, the LTC must reach $ 500 by the end of the year. Be patient and get your income.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

Litecoin is one of the coin that has grown globally and seems to still get support in the future.
But for up to $ 400 the odds will be small. Many new Altcoins are faster and they seem to have to share the market.
stay calm, lite coin is now down again, but I'm sure the price will recover,
especially litecoin itself Smiley
Truly, everything can occur in crypto market, let think positively about litecoin. Litecoin shows it great potential, thus LTC would also have a chance to reach $400. Now the market is in crutch time, all coins are in bad fluctuation , not only Litecoin. When one chooses a coin, there is no doubt that he believes that it will have a revovery. And i do likewise, i choose ltc and I think it  completely has capitility to reach it value again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 11:39:40 PM
Litecoin is RIP, I think. There are many better coins with better features. Litecoin is only lite Bitcoin...

Are you sure? As I know, like Alibaba vs Amazon, Didi Chuxing vs Uber and Wechat, Tmall, Tencent, Baidu, TaoBao. I know they just a copy version, but they can make billion people using service of them
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 11:34:51 PM
LTC sometimes get into top 3 coin on coinmarletcap 2017. so this could happen in the future.  If bitcoin is back to $ 20k and the market returns to green
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
June 27, 2018, 11:24:29 PM
I don't think Litecoin has a future long-term. It achieves nothing more than Bitcoin.
If the whole market goes up 4x soon, then yeah, LTC will hit $400.
But I don't think the market will make even 2x this year.

I seem to agree. Winter is here and the bear season may last the whole 2019.
It's good that we have LiteCoin as a backup to Bitcoin but more platform coins with better techs are coming out.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
June 27, 2018, 11:15:50 PM

The LTC price now is $80 plus. LTC has been one of the best and top most coins. The highest value litecoin touched was around $320. Lets just be patient and wait for the price to travel on normal track. If last year's growth trend would continue this year then, yes we can see minimum growth of $400 this year end. But everything is upon prediction. Current situation is not all expected and predicted. So anything can happen. Lets just watch.
Activity: 49
June 27, 2018, 10:54:29 PM
I think no one can predict when the LTC price will rise again, to reach the $ 400 price seems very difficult with market conditions now, but I hope this year the price will go up, although only 2x
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 10:52:16 PM
If bitcoin prices rise higher then LTC prices will follow and reach more than $ 400.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
June 27, 2018, 10:52:04 PM

Every thinks this, that. In the in I believe in the possibilities behind those people who predict and when I come to think the possibilities as well the negative and the positive there are 50 50 chance that this could happen that, that could happen telling it just basing on the past results of circumstances but on the post and replies of people you see there is a chance the opposite could happen.

You read post that it will not rise anymore, no more chances of getting high future just seeing and basing on the past but still there is nothing impossible that could happen, a miracle perhaps LTC might go up to the moon like bitcoin that correction of going down the market is normal to happen but for me in altcoin there a chances of rising and falling.
Pages:
Jump to: