Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC/FTC exchange via Google Docs [Trade moved to exchangers, doc freezed] - page 29. (Read 33107 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Yeah, that Mr. White not only stole my coins but said I scammed! A hole! Anyways, he hasn't been on since I posted this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1935734 so he probably has a new name so be safe out there everyone!!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Sent 20 FC tip again to zulzedd.

Would like to report succesful trading with Haze for 8,000 FC total.
I would like to verify the above. DayTrader420 is legit and it only took about 20 minutes! HIGHly recommended Grin

Glad to see your name is cleared now (:
Activity: 149

I would like to verify the above. DayTrader420 is legit and it only took about 20 minutes! HIGHly recommended Grin
Activity: 126

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint
Just had a successful trade with Majormax  Cool
Activity: 126
Just added Majormax's 1000 @ 30 LTC offer to the sheet. He contacted me on BTC-E. I checked - that men really own this account on bitcointalk. But he just registered. So notice - he can't write PM's [now he can], but you can contact him on BTC-E by nickname Majormax222.

And never forget to be careful Wink

Sent a 20 FC tip!

Also would like to report successful trade for 4k FC with Haze.
Activity: 406
Just added Majormax's 1000 @ 30 LTC offer to the sheet. He contacted me on BTC-E. I checked - that men really own this account on bitcointalk. But he just registered. So notice - he can't write PM's [now he can], but you can contact him on BTC-E by nickname Majormax222.

And never forget to be careful Wink
Updated scammer's list.
Thank you for this!
Investor? I thought he traded a lot here..  Huh

I dont know. But its him vs xj, and xj has people backing him? xj even refunded someone when the LTC never made it to the seller. Huh I dont know. You can remove him then.
I'll mark him with "?".
Activity: 42
Updated scammer's list.
Thank you for this!

I dont know. But its him vs xj, and xj has people backing him? xj even refunded someone when the LTC never made it to the seller. Huh I dont know. You can remove him then.
Activity: 34
Ok will update my sell price for 1k FC its now 22LTC / 1k come and buy Smiley
Updated scammer's list.
Thank you for this!
I guess people might be being lazy and not asking to be removed from the list.
I think same. But PMs must be annoying, so soon they will request removing from sheet Wink
Offers updated!
Activity: 47
have 1744 FC left willing to trade for 45 LTC, already done transaction on this thread.
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
HI Team

Looking at selling my remaining 1822FC, will do 25LTC per 1K or equ in BTC

Will only be around for the next 1 hour, then back online later in the day, time zone Australia..
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
I guess people might be being lazy and not asking to be removed from the list.
Activity: 280
Vantacor
Does anyone actually buy through this list as I've PM'd a few buyers and no one replies back.

I've sold a decent amount through the list.  The top 3 buyers I think are ignoring people since they have bought all they want or are just trolling.
Activity: 1232
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint
Does anyone actually buy through this list as I've PM'd a few buyers and no one replies back.
Updated scammer's list.

Could u add me to the list? I can go first if the buyer got good reputition or if he dont either he go first or we do a 3 man trade maybe you can be our 3rd hand for a fee? Thx in advance

I don't think you want to be added to that list  Grin

Haha not that list!  Tongue I just PM you!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
Updated scammer's list.

Could u add me to the list? I can go first if the buyer got good reputition or if he dont either he go first or we do a 3 man trade maybe you can be our 3rd hand for a fee? Thx in advance

I don't think you want to be added to that list  Grin
Updated scammer's list.

Pages:
Jump to: