Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC/FTC exchange via Google Docs [Trade moved to exchangers, doc freezed] - page 25. (Read 33074 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Can you add my sell order, 1000 FC for 18.5 LTC please.

Thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Can you add me to the list?  I'm willing to buy 3000 FC for 16.5 LTC/1000

Thanks!

Added to sheet!
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Can you add me to the list?  I'm willing to buy 3000 FC for 16.5 LTC/1000

Thanks!
Activity: 406
I'm interested in selling up to 25000 @ 20ltc/1000FC. I've PM'd member SNS (since he had a bid in at my price). Will update either way.
Added to the sheet. Good luck!
Activity: 742
I'm interested in selling up to 25000 @ 20ltc/1000FC. I've PM'd member SNS (since he had a bid in at my price). Will update either way.
We moved to another design! I sent to designer of this sheet, jubalix, 100 FC donation. If you want to join — send some FC to the 6peTncmzN6W3ZLBhcypU4c6yMbPf1hMQqm .
If something works or looks wrong - PM me please.

Link to the new sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av3jjlvLSeOSdHkxOThEWjBUWEZLM1EzVGVyTUJ1U3c
Activity: 616
selling 3k at @20 LTC per 1k
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I'm looking to trade 1K worth of FC at 20LTC.

Junior members or below will need to go first. Check my post history, I've sold over 30K worth of coins.

Edit: had a successful trade with a2706r. Offer above is no longer valid, I'm out of coins for now.

Confirming nice quick trade with relm9.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
CoinTropolis
Has anyone tried this out?

bitsnbytes.no-ip.org

I noticed an orderbook for bytecoin. I plan to try it out later, maybe it's an option for us to help automate the process.
Yeap. I contacted creator of this order book. It nice looking site created on base of joomla + plugins. I'm working now something like this, but it's too slow. I hope soon will be launched exchangers.

That's really exciting, tossing another tip when I get home. I hope the community does the same.  FC will succeed because of the hard work of everyone involved.. the organizers, the buyers, the sellers, the miners... we all play a part.

*Update* Tip sent

bitsnbytes.no-ip.org

I noticed an orderbook for bytecoin. I plan to try it out later, maybe it's an option for us to help automate the process.
Yeap. I contacted creator of this order book. It nice looking site created on base of joomla + plugins. I'm working now something like this, but it's too slow. I hope soon will be launched exchangers.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Agreed....I already sent him a commission yesterday.
CoinTropolis

bitsnbytes.no-ip.org

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I'm looking to trade 1K worth of FC at 20LTC.

Junior members or below will need to go first. Check my post history, I've sold over 30K worth of coins.

Edit: had a successful trade with a2706r. Offer above is no longer valid, I'm out of coins for now.
CoinTropolis
Successful trade with Gamesfreak13563.

I bought 1k FC.  Transactions were immediate.
Activity: 301
Merit: 260
FLO dev
Updated!

Thanks. My order was entered twice, please remove the second one too.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Hi there,
Please add a sell order for me. 20LTC/1K FC, 2k FC to sell.
Thanks!
Activity: 391
Hi,

Lower my ask to 19.50 per 1,000 coins - I have 2,000 available to sell.

Thanks!
Activity: 166
Please update my buy order to 16LTC/1000FC, thanks!
Thanks everyone for the excellent trades.
Pages:
Jump to: