Pages:
Author

Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!! - page 3. (Read 361297 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
The Beekeeper is the ultimate troll!

I cannot believe he is still playing with all the people that were scammed!
I feel bad for the guy who buying everyone's accounts from the facebook group.
I really hope that man has deep pockets to absorb all that lost bitcoins
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It is still interesting that he keeps it up.
'he'? You really think there still is a Chris that is behind this? I don't think so, for a long time.
Those weird messages that appeared on the website, it's just someone fooling around for fun. Probably having a hard laugh that we are even discussing this over here Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
It is still interesting that he keeps it up. Maybe we need to have a think about what we actually we know about this case? Unlike others there is a real trolling element to this.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Btw none of my 20 ids worked, even the ones I still have confirmation emails for lol

Ditto, not like I was expecting anything, but it was an interesting diversion for a few minutes

Yes same here didn't expect to get anything wrote it off a long time ago.
But it didn't hurt to much to try , "funny" how none of your stuff worked  must be a database error uh ..
But you tried 20 Id's all from payments in 2015 ? mine are from 2014 so I'm sure they wont work at this stage Sad (or any other stage for that matter;(:::
I wouldn't mind just getting the Gen2 payment back that would be sweet but I'm not holding my breath.
Is there any evidence that this is linked to the so called legual action against him ? I havent seen anything about that and assumed people on LTC forum where just full off shit and nothing would happen with that.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Btw none of my 20 ids worked, even the ones I still have confirmation emails for lol

Ditto, not like I was expecting anything, but it was an interesting diversion for a few minutes
legendary
I still have the receipt where I bought and paid from the site in dec 14 and transaction from my circle account.  Nope couldn't be found. Guess I'll wait till phase 2. Lol

Phase II will surely appear in 2022.
Activity: 95
I still have the receipt where I bought and paid from the site in dec 14 and transaction from my circle account.  Nope couldn't be found. Guess I'll wait till phase 2. Lol
legendary
Must be a legal case, how else to explain such an absurd reclaim process:

'hey dude, still have a wallet from two years you used for my shares site...no, oh, too bad'

How convenient  Grin Cheesy
legendary
lol, even if legit there is no way they could make a case that a process like the above is fair.
Activity: 95
I'm shocked my ids didn't work Shocked
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
First I was optimistic because someone implemented https, but it looks like a huge BS.

But I am not sure... I bought my shares in July-November 2014, so maybe guys with 2015 IDs should try as well Wink
Activity: 36

that's crazy, i was diggin mine up but i guess I won't even bother now. what a waste. fuck this guy
Activity: 46
Can't believe this site is still going, but thought I'd try with a few transaction id's and not surprisingly they all say Unknown Transaction id.
Wondering if at least one person will reach step two of this game lol

what shall users do who paid the money from exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
Is there a prize for the longest running con in crypto? I think we have a winner.
Activity: 112
Interesting, this might have something to do with the legal case started in 2015?

I do have my old wallet with the transaction ID. I was one of the fools that even tried to get hardware in 2015.
I tried to input my valid transaction id, but it just says "Unknown Transaction ID".
Doesn't seem to really work... duh...

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
And what happen with people who lost original payment wallets?
That was 2 years ago.

I dont have that wallet anymore...

Well... I dont think he is gonna pay anything to anyone btw....
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
During Phase 1, certain transfers sent (or supposedly sent) will be repaid:
- transfers sent to pay mining hardware shipping during 2015 will be returned (too few users opted for)
- some transfers sent to pay mining fee for 2015.
Phase 1 will run for a very short period of time, for feedback acquisition, using Bitcoin address message signing as unique authorization method for re-identification.
If you do not find your transfer included in Phase 1, please verify transfer string (64 digits hex string), try again later (may not be included yet in Phase 1), or it may be postponed to Phase 2. If you are not in control of sending address but you are the transfer owner (eg. online wallet) please wait for Phase 2.

Time will tell.

where did your read this information ?
and nothing about GEN2 ?

Hover over the page where it says 'phase 1'

Ah thanks i see it now.

FFS nothing about the GEN2 Sad

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Blockchain Applications For The Real World
During Phase 1, certain transfers sent (or supposedly sent) will be repaid:
- transfers sent to pay mining hardware shipping during 2015 will be returned (too few users opted for)
- some transfers sent to pay mining fee for 2015.
Phase 1 will run for a very short period of time, for feedback acquisition, using Bitcoin address message signing as unique authorization method for re-identification.
If you do not find your transfer included in Phase 1, please verify transfer string (64 digits hex string), try again later (may not be included yet in Phase 1), or it may be postponed to Phase 2. If you are not in control of sending address but you are the transfer owner (eg. online wallet) please wait for Phase 2.

Time will tell.

where did your read this information ?
and nothing about GEN2 ?

Hover over the page where it says 'phase 1'
Pages:
Jump to: