Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTC][Pool][PPS]notroll.in PPS Pool -scam alert- - page 22. (Read 76471 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Quote from: #notrollin
hi guys, i'm on my phone atm, i just HAD to get something with internet on >_>
and so do my rejected
hospital atm
man
theres a serious problem with your pool
and it's just stressing the fuck out of me i don't have access to the cold storage right now
min0r has a serious problem, my counts match up
atleast my BNC is still up >_>
i really hope you can address this issue , because it looks like im getting only 1/2 shares paid out
what problem, except for the withdrawals (that i can't solve right now, obviously)
Activity: 196
BUG?

24h Earnings is not reset after 1 day!
Activity: 147
Tried mine again just now after waiting a few minutes and it processed correctly and fairly instantly (again, only about 5 LTC)
Activity: 154
Don't dwell in the past, don't dream of the future
never mind, transaction worked.
Activity: 154
Don't dwell in the past, don't dream of the future
I also cannot withdraw my coins.Says:

Code:
Transaction failed(incorrect address?)
Activity: 147
Same here - only trying to remove about 5 LTC to get a comfort level before pushing too hard, but seeing the same issue.  Tried from IE and Firefox, also tried to update the address with same and then generated a new address to test with.  No dice Sad   
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000
Clearly this is an issue for large miners only.  Perhaps not enough LTC is being held by the pool to meet miners earnings. 

That's definitely the issue IMO: no enough cash on the pool for payouts.

Nicksasa needs to get in here and explain things ASAP. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
I switched pools for now also. Crazy seeing 1 LTC last 24 hours when mining with over 20MH/s for a few days straight. Hopefully this gets fixed.
Activity: 213
Clearly this is an issue for large miners only.  Perhaps not enough LTC is being held by the pool to meet miners earnings. 

That's definitely the issue IMO: no enough cash on the pool for payouts.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Alright, I switched pools.
legendary
I was finally able to withdraw about 10 minutes ago after trying quite a few times over the past 24 hours.

Mine still fails. 

Such a raw deal. 
legendary
I made a test account and threw a few MH/s at it.....had no problem cashing out. 

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I was finally able to withdraw about 10 minutes ago after trying quite a few times over the past 24 hours.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
notroll.in - pps w/ 5% tax, pps share = 0.00011271139645285000
coinotron - pps w/ 5% tax, pps share = 0.00022557

Find the differences.

The difference is difficulty  Tongue

I thought they are on vardiff now. Why do/would they still use a fixed pps share?
legendary
Nothing is working for me.

Kind of upsetting that the largest miner on the site gets no love. 
Activity: 108
I clicked update on my address and was able to withdraw after pressing withdraw twice.  Was unable to do so earlier today.
Activity: 812
I <3 VW Beetles
It works for me?  Grin

I know it's odd, the payout works for me as well. And my shares are being counted. I don't know what's happening with everyone else. Strange.

Well this is Bullshit.  Glad some peeps have access to their money. 
It may just be that we have small amounts on the site (I mostly have 2 LTC before cashing out), and the pool's wallet can't handle huge cashouts becouse owner pulled some LTC out maybe?
Either way, I think they are safe, but it indeed IS a pain in the ass, especially with these market prices Tongue
I don't know how much you have unredeemed on the site (I don't have to know either), but it may be too much for the wallet to handle.
Im sorry if my post cointains nonsence, Im hungry....
Activity: 65
I pressed the "update" button to re-save my litecoin address after which the payout worked immediately. No idea if just luck, but give it a try.

No luck......thanks for the suggestion though

keep trying.

Last night I had to hit the withdraw button about once every 10 minutes for an hour and eventually it worked.
legendary
I pressed the "update" button to re-save my litecoin address after which the payout worked immediately. No idea if just luck, but give it a try.

No luck......thanks for the suggestion though
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: