Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTC][Pool][PPS]notroll.in PPS Pool -scam alert- - page 24. (Read 76471 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 250
I can't withdraw at all, it keeps saying Transaction failed(incorrect address?)
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Still have a problem with the auto-withdraw, anyone else have this issue?

Auto isn't working for me either.
legendary
Activity: 2044
I am still getting the error when I try to withdraw.  Nicksasa, can you please get this fixed??  Not having access to significant funds really hampers my trading!

Thanks!
hi
Activity: 256
Same here, any ETA on the fix?

I just cashed out.  My guess is we are getting this because there are no funds by the pool??  When pool gets the funds it can process transactions?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Funny quote
Same here, any ETA on the fix?
hi
I have left this server and am still trying to cashout and am unable due to "transcation error" bug??
Activity: 84
Funny quote
Yes, what the hell is the transaction error once again? This can not be serious really, I thought this pool has experience, not just growth...
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi,

I got the message
Transaction failed(incorrect address?)

So How can I have the fee to 1% until 8/4/2013 01:00 UTC if you can't withdraw ?
Lem
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I am trying to withdraw and am getting this error

??

The same to me, now, at notroll.in. It's actually unbelievable.
Who's administrating this pool? A bunch of monkeys playing with keyboards?

I'm starting to think that I've given enough chances to this once-upon-a-time really good pool. And Nicksasa has reased the fee to 5%, too. Nice move!

My humble suggestion is: switch everything back to what you were using one month ago, or so.
Fuck vardiff, fuck the eu server, fuck everything else that is new. Just use stratum with a fixed difficulty of 256. This should give you the ability to manage an increased traffic, and should lower your traffic too (as you like). It isn't fair to raise your fee when you're causing so many incredible problems - and it isn't fair to cause all these problems, too. Sorry, but I've never ever seen a BTC/LTC serious pool so unstable. Never! Sad but true!
hi
0.18 in last hour....
hi
How long have the shares not being recorded properly??  Will we get the money for those shares or are they "lost"Huh
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
are shares not being recorded properly on eu?

Same here. Seems there are again problems with the EU servers (shares not counted).

Angry Angry Angry
hi
are shares not being recorded properly on eu?  I have large mining group and have made 0.03 in last 20 mins?Huh

I should be making in excess of 1.5 LTC per hour and have made .04 in last 25 mins.....
legendary
Activity: 2044

??

Same here again
hi

??
Activity: 288
All problems with mining are fixed since yesterday, mining hasn't been down (except for a restart to enable vardiff) since i switched to the fixed "new" software.

EU server going down for 2-3 min for maintenance.

Edit: EU back up
Activity: 65

I'm also getting that error and can't withdraw funds.

Also, my auto-withdraw has never worked (have it set at 3LTC, I generate about 10x that a day and never get an auto payout). When are those supposed to happen?

Was just able to withdraw, thanks.

Still have a problem with the auto-withdraw, anyone else have this issue?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hey Nick,

Just wanted to say thanks for running your pool. It's the best pool around in my opinion. Please keep it up!

It's online 18/24 because there is 10000000 of problem....

IMHO I PREFER do mining 24/24 and eran all time not only 18h/day

Then switch to another pool. Notroll isn't the only pool in town.
Activity: 288
Yeah i found the problem with the 24 earnings. Due to the DB move, the script was timing out. 24h earnings from now on should be correct.
The earnings that were displayed were from 2 days ago ..

Also, if the main site/pool gets ddosed, you can try eu.notroll.in. All shares will be paid and the pool will stay up (except if it gets ddos'ed too ofcourse)
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
PPS in notroll is at 0.00013213928189407000

in coinotron.com is at 0.00023 why?  Huh Huh Huh

Coinotron take a fee of 2%

In my opinion Niksasa have to change a some things.

Bye
Pool is at diff 32 again. (except for vardiff ofc), coinotron is at diff 64. And coinotron has a 5% fee aswell for ltc pps.

And the bug with 24h earnings, please pm me your username.

i have same 24h earning bug. but more impotantly i cannot withdraw. can you please help? username=qbits
Pages:
Jump to: