Pages:
Author

Topic: Lucas, bitcoin expert - page 34. (Read 39958 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 03, 2015, 10:13:08 PM
Hi Admin

There is a problem in multiply Area and Automatic Betting and that is that after one loose it doesn't return to base Bet Although I set it to return to base bet after win but it doesn't work for me .

You can see in this screenshot :

Check it Please

Hey Sarah55,

Thank you for your thorough report.
Right now I'm working on it. In the next update will fixes some minor issues.
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 03, 2015, 09:55:15 PM
Found another strange issue, sometimes the reels just keeping spinning, doesn't stop. Had to refresh the page a few times and retry before it eventually stops.

Anyways, just got my first payment, was very fast! Thank You! Smiley

Thanks for your report!
Update Coming on next update for fixes minor issue and general improvements.

Congrats! I hope that you will let other know about your experience about the Coin888.com, as that would help us become more popular.  Smiley
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 03, 2015, 09:37:09 PM
I was just looking for a good site like Freebitco. I've found you.

Awesome website!

Thank you for visiting my website.  Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 03, 2015, 07:21:39 PM
Hi Admin

There is a problem in multiply Area and Automatic Betting and that is that after one loose it doesn't return to base Bet Although I set it to return to base bet after win but it doesn't work for me .

You can see in this screenshot :

http://uupload.ir/files/x9bv_capture.jpg

Check it Please
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
December 03, 2015, 07:14:36 PM
Found another strange issue, sometimes the reels just keeping spinning, doesn't stop. Had to refresh the page a few times and retry before it eventually stops.

Anyways, just got my first payment, was very fast! Thank You! Smiley
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 03, 2015, 10:23:03 AM
to make your site more visitors , I think you have to give a free bet yet, please I want to try your game .

Thank you for using my site, my suggestion, play Free Bitcoin game that's give you at last 600 Satoshi every hour, after that you can come back and try to this Coin888.com every hour for a chance at winning of more Bitcoin! Use the Bitcoin Multiplier to double or triple your winnings.

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 03, 2015, 09:31:28 AM
I was just looking for a good site like Freebitco. I've found you.

Awesome website!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 03, 2015, 08:53:29 AM
to make your site more visitors , I think you have to give a free bet yet, please I want to try your game .
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 03, 2015, 08:45:21 AM
Looks good but You must have at least 20,000 satoshi for instant payout. sucks.

Thank you, our site using two way for transactions, first we have our own withdrawals system and working directly to Bitcoin network core and your balance will be withdrawaled to your Bitcoin wallet directly every week on Sundays its free of fee for withdrawals, but the second way for instant payout which is optional, you have to pay Bitcoin network fee’s by yourselves.

Why you not try Xapo for direct instant free withdrawals

You can use Xapo as your personal wallet, No matter where you get paid to purses. But we’re using our own withdrawals system for transactions and sending directly your Bitcoin balance directly every week on Sundays to your wallet and it’s free of fee for withdrawals.

No, I mean, Xapo API let you send a users direct, instant withdrawals without any fee. Xapo cover this fees.

Thank you for the suggestion, I'm working on some other payout methods too, and they will be available in next update.
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 03, 2015, 08:34:19 AM
Tried to make a withdrawal, yes, i do have enough Satoshi, but when i click on cashout, it goes to another page,
https://coin888.com/ipa.php, which is blank.

Tried 2 times, did not work.

Oh thank you, I have just fixed it.  Wink

Just tried again, it works now, hope to receive my coins soon! Smiley Thanks!

You're welcome.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
December 03, 2015, 08:30:13 AM

Thank you, our site using two way for transactions, first we have our own withdrawals system and working directly to Bitcoin network core and your balance will be withdrawaled to your Bitcoin wallet directly every week on Sundays its free of fee for withdrawals, but the second way for instant payout which is optional, you have to pay Bitcoin network fee’s by yourselves.

You can use Xapo as your personal wallet, No matter where you get paid to purses. But we’re using our own withdrawals system for transactions and sending directly your Bitcoin balance directly every week on Sundays to your wallet and it’s free of fee for withdrawals.

No, I mean, Xapo API let you send a users direct, instant withdrawals without any fee. Xapo cover this fees.
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 03, 2015, 08:26:26 AM

December 03, 2015, 08:13:26 AM
Tried to make a withdrawal, yes, i do have enough Satoshi, but when i click on cashout, it goes to another page,

Just tried again, it works now, hope to receive my coins soon! Smiley Thanks!
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 03, 2015, 08:04:04 AM

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 03, 2015, 07:57:43 AM

you can work like freebitcoin faucet, have 3 different option
1. pay 1 time a week without fee
2. pay in the next 6 hour, with 400 satoshi fee
3. pay immediatly with 10000 satoshi fee

you can add a faucetbox payment

Thank you for the suggestion  Smiley
I'm working on some other payout methods at the moment and they will be available in next update.
December 03, 2015, 07:55:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 1176
December 03, 2015, 07:47:23 AM

you can work like freebitcoin faucet, have 3 different option
1. pay 1 time a week without fee
2. pay in the next 6 hour, with 400 satoshi fee
3. pay immediatly with 10000 satoshi fee

you can add a faucetbox payment
legendary
Activity: 1288
December 03, 2015, 07:22:06 AM

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 03, 2015, 07:17:34 AM

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 03, 2015, 06:55:29 AM
i see the site with adblock, lsee the advice for remove adblock, click to refresh link in the site and see a error page
https://www.coin888.com/free-bitcoin

The page you are looking for cannot be found.

Similar results are provided below, or you can try another search

Thanks for your report, It’s fixed and working now.
Pages:
Jump to: