Pages:
Author

Topic: Lucid Dreaming - page 10. (Read 12972 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253
October 06, 2014, 11:54:58 PM
Dill seed extract also is said to be able to be used. As one of the main things, like in place of the Chavicol.

And apparently you can turn the main ingredients into 3 different forms, depending what you take:
Dimethylamine, Piperidine and the Pyrrolidine derivatives
Piperidine is said to be the strongest and is made by having Pepper or a Pepper replacement in your system.

And Apparently Elami oil can be activated by Valerian Root of Chinese origin, Coffee, Almond Extract & Glycerin (the stuff E-Cig liquid is made of), and nothing else. And it is like Mescaline. Someone told that guy that he didn't even need the Valerian root, and if he had added Vanilla or Cumin oil to his coffee, it could have been even stronger. So basically if someone were to drink a Nutmeg, Vanilla, Almond Coffee... They could trip and not even expect it.
October 06, 2014, 11:37:02 PM
Hungarian Parsley Seed is a better source of Myristicin, just found that out. And the effects of it when activated properly are said to be like Mescaline and MDMA together. The P450 Enzymes CYP1A2 & CYP3A4 are what break this down and need to be inhibited. CYP2D6 could also play a big role.

Elmicin is something you either needs Chromotography type knowledge to get, or you have to buy it in small quantities. When activated properly it is like Mescaline, when activated wrong it is like Melatonin (sleepy). CYP1A1, CYP1B1, CYP1A2, CYP2A6, CYP2C9, CYP2A6, CYP2C9 & CYP2E1 are what are needed to be inhibited to activate this. CYP2D6 could also play an important role.

Safrole is like MDMA when activated properly and like Melatonin when not. CYP2A6, CYP2C9, and CYP2E1 are most important for this. CYP2D6 could also be important.

Methyl Chavicol when activated properly is like a light speedy LSD, when activated wrong it is said to be almost like Marijuana. CYP1A2 and CYP2A6 inhibit it, and CYP2D6 could also be important.

If the CYP2D6 Enzyme is inhibited with all the others, these are possibly visually hallucinogenic Oilahuascas. And the Methyl Chavicol doesn't build a tolerance (the others do) it actually gets stronger for you every time you use it, or you can use less.
October 06, 2014, 09:16:10 PM
With all those herbs have you achieve lucid dreaming yet? If not I think achieving a lucid dream is more about training and discipline.

I have had some dreams, but I have not really taken anything MEANT for lucid dreaming yet, I am growing all that stuff still right now.

And I will start doing the different methods eventually, I just want to try everything.
October 06, 2014, 09:15:36 PM
And in case anyone can't tell from what the ingredients are for Oilahuasca, but you are basically making Phenethylamines and Tryptamines inside your body.
Activity: 860
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 06, 2014, 08:15:55 PM
With all those herbs have you achieve lucid dreaming yet? If not I think achieving a lucid dream is more about training and discipline.
October 06, 2014, 07:58:59 PM
I am working on a list, and I am wondering if anyone knows of any natural plants that anyone can find anywhere. Once this list is done, anyone that reads it should be able to find themselves a natural Anti-Depressant or even just mood elevator.

While working on this, I accidentally came across the phrase Oilhuasca. I make my own essential oils from Cinnamon and Lemon Peel and Peppermint leaf and all that, and I have been wanting to do some "Pihkal" and "Tihkal" type smell research. So when I was researching plants that activate these receptors, and found the phrase "Oilhuasca" a whole new landscape opened up in front of me. I AM NOT CLAIMING TO BE AN OILAHUASCA EXPERT, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AFTER READING.

I recently found out that Bitter Orange extract is like Norepinephrine, which really made me second think for a second. I knew Ephedra contained Ephedra which is used to make meth, but that never interested me. And I also knew that MDA/MDMA could be make from Black Pepper or Sassafras, but I don't want to be an ecstasy cook.

And I have known about Entheogens, everything from San Pedro, to Datura to Amanita or Marijuana and Betel. I have read about almost everything and have tried a few things. But these are always classified as "Psychedelic" or "Stimulant" or "Sedative". And most of the stuff people are looking for are "Opiate Replacements" or "Marijuana Replacements" and I am not really interested in Opium, or replacing Marijuana.

So, we know of plants that contain DMT, and LSA and Mescaline, but we don't really pay attention to the plants that act on those SAME receptors, just in a lighter way. So, why not do that now?

I can hardly find anything about this stuff online, but some people have posted some stuff and here is what I can find.

Graviola- 5-HT1a Agonist
Black Cohosh- 5-HT1A, 5-HT1D & 5-HT7 Binding
C. Foetida L.- 5-HT1A Agonist
Yokukansan- 5-HT1A Agonist

DMT hits ALL of these, and can be found in tons of plants.

If anyone can find something that binds/agonizes the 5-HT1B receptor, please post it. All I can find that is not a prescription is TFMPP, but that is not from a plant. There are also "Triptans" but they are also not natural.

I can't find anything that goes to the 5-HT1D receptor except black Cohosh.

St. John's Wort should be on here, I just can't find out where. And 5-HTP, L-Theanine and L-Tryprophan can help also, but I am not sure if they are specific in their action. Kanna should be on here, but I don't know exactly where. And maybe Rhodiola rosea, Albizia lebbeck & Albizia julibrissin.

I read some where that these are 5-HT1 Receptor Agonists:
Turmeric, Ginger, Ginko Bilboa, Lemon Essential Oil, Rauwolfia, Valerian, Yohimbe

(also from what I have read)
Elmicin & Myristicin (in Nutmeg)- 5-HT2A Agonist
Estragole (in Sweet Basil)- 5-HT2A Agonist
Safrole (in Sassafras)- 5-HT2A Agonist

Those 4 oils are the main oils used in Oilahuasca, please name more if you know them. They say they can be taken by swallowing, huffing or rubbing it on your skin.

Some people report Black Pepper being of use by adding Peperidine to the body, some claim black pepper made things weaker. Just thought I would add that here. Making Pepper tea with water and filtering out the solids can help keep the good stuff in and keep the bad stuff out they say. And Synephrine might do something with the pepper. Also, L-Lysine can be used instead of pepper.

These next oils are the oils you need to activate them.
Cinnamon Bark- CYP2A6 & CYP2E1 Inhibitor (It will deplete your liver's Glutithione) Taken 1 Hour before Allybenzene,
Clove Leaf- CYP2C9, CYP3A4, CYP1A1 & CYP1B1 Inhibitor
German Chamomile- CYP1A2 Inhibitor (Caffeine may also do this)

Also
GoldenSseal & Echinacea purpurea very effectively do the same thing. And people have reported using Vitamin B9 or Almond extract or Star Anise Extract and Tangerine Peels or Extract.

And from what I am finding now, Black seed oil, 50% EGCG, Valerian root oil, Pomegranate, Vitamin B9, 40% Ellagic extract, Rooibos 20% Gallic acid extract, Rutin, B3 & Kudzu are best here. THC is also said to have an effect here.

I have read something about DMSO being used with these, not exactly sure on this though.

This supposedly only leaves a few enzymes to break things down, rendering these things orally active. They may not work for everyone, and dosage is unsure at this point. But people have reported better results with Phenethylamine (Some people say you NEED to take it with your Allylbenzene, or at least some kind of 'amine' like Tryptamine) and Phenelalanine. As well as Coffee and Cayenne Pepper. Milk may also do something, it contains a few things like Tryptophan and Choline.

The 4 Oils listed are "AllylBenzenes", here is a larger list, but I am not sure if anyone has ever tried to Oilahuasca these yet, and I do not know if it is safe, so I am not suggesting anyone try these, they are just here for the sake of discussing them so people in the future can be safe.

Anethole, Apiol, Asarone, Carpacin, Chavibetol, Chavicol, Dillapiole, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Isosafrole, Methyl Eugenol, Methyl Isoeugenol,

And since Cinnamon is a Phenylpropanoid, and Phenylpropanoids are made from Phenelalamine,  and people who took Phenelalamine claim to get better results. I decided to post a list of Phenylpropanoids also.

Caffeyl Alcohol, Cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamyl alcohol, alpha-Cyno-4-hydroxycinnamic acid, Ethyl Cinnamate, Lignin, 2,4-Methlenedioxypropiophenone, Neoflavonoids, Nordihydroguaiaretic acid, Phenylpropanoic acid, Phloretic acid, Rhododendrin & Suberin.

Here are the things that you need to make sure the Oil works.

Star Anise Extract or B9 for CYP2C9 Induction

Most important things:
CYP2C9 Induction
Alcohol Dehydrogenase Induction
Aldehyde Dehydrogenase Inhibition
Piperidine and or Dimethylamine Supplementation
Methyl from foods
Exercise or compounds that produce effects like exercise

Less important, but still factors:
SSAO Inhibition (Caffeine, Phenethylamine, Phenelalamine, Tryptamine)
MAO-A Induction
MAO-B Induction
NDMA Antagonism
Prolactin Inhibition

Here are some Piperadines (Pepper Replacement)
Thioridazine, Haloperidol, Mesoridazine, Raloxifene, Loperamide, Risperidone & Paroxetine

Peppermint oil has also been talked about as a possible base instead of the Allylbenzenes.

And there is an Oilhuasca diet you are supposed to keep up for a day or so before the Oilahusca, because some foods naturally counteract these effects you are looking for. If you take lots of Vitamins and stuff too, some of those could get in the way. If you look up "Oilahuasca Diet" you can find it.

No one seems to have mentioned this, but MAOIs could help in this also. But do not eat Chocolate, Cheese or Alcohol if you take MAOIs.
October 06, 2014, 01:24:10 PM
Just started this list, about to spend the next few days filling it out.

Cannabinoids (ex: Marijuana)

AM-1248

Opioids (ex: Poppy)

a-Methylfentanyl, Parafluourofentanyl, 3-Methylfentanyl, Metofoline

Quinolines (ex: Qualudes)

Apomorphine

Tryptamines (ex: Mushrooms)

Tryptophan (not actually a Tryptamine, but related),

Ergolines: Cabergoline,Lisuride, Pergolide, Pramipexole

Phenethylamines (ex: Ecstacy)

L-Tyrosine, L-DOPA, Betahistine, Symbescaline, Isomescaline, Buscaline

MAOIs (ex: Yage Vine) (there are also MAO-BIs and MAO-AIs)

Benzos (ex: Xanax)

Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors

Nisoxetine, CP-39,332, Esreboxetine, Daledalin,

Cholergenics (ex: Tobacco)

Citicoline, Arecoline, Alpha-GPC, AR-R17779, GTS-21, Isponicline, PHA-543,613,  SSR-180,711, WAY-317,538, PRL-8-53,

Anti-Cholergenics

Anti-Histamines (ex: Benadryl)

Alpha-Blockers

Phenoxybenzamine,

Steroids (ex: DHEA)

Pregnenolone

Nitrogenous (ex: Creatine)

Creatine,

Histamines

A-349,821, Ciproxifan,

GABAs (ex: GABA)

Hopantenic Acid, Picamilon,

Racetams (ex: Piracetam)

Coluracetam, IDRA-21,

Xanthines (ex: Coffee)

Paraxanthine, Caffeine, Propentofylline,

Dopamine Agonists

DAR-0100, Pramipexole, Rotigotine

Dopamine Antagonists

CPZ

Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor

Amineptine

Multi-Faceted

BPAP, PPAP,
October 06, 2014, 02:54:19 AM
Trying another Zyrtec and some Valerian Root tonight.
October 05, 2014, 11:13:18 PM
Can you Identify this plant?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3yY63T96Bs
October 05, 2014, 08:40:36 PM
Just btw, you can find most of these plants in Garden centers (Home Depot, Wal Mart, etc) in seed and small plant version, even the Cacti.

Some can even be found growing as weeds, ALL of them actually, each one just has a different area that it grows naturally. Most weeds and garden herbs are actually all weeds, depending where you are and how common the plant is.
October 05, 2014, 08:07:15 PM
They claim our efforts are futile, I know they lyin, the only thing thats futile is never trying.
October 05, 2014, 07:25:43 PM
I got a mystery plant, no idea what it is. I had a dry brick of Coco, so I put it in a 10 gallon trashcan full of hot water and shoved it down to the bottom until it broke apart. Then I stuck a lid on top of the trash can so no fungus would get in, but the soil would remain moist.

I had no idea there was anything in there, but there are some stringy little plants that popped up (probably because they had no chance of getting light, so they are stretched) and they each have 2 little red leaves (probably because they could not get light so couldn't turn green). I have no idea what kind of plant it is, but I transplanted them into a cup, and I think I have 6 in 1 cup. I will do updates, I have no idea what they are, but has anyone ever had seeds grow out of their coco?
October 05, 2014, 05:55:48 PM
October 05, 2014, 03:21:08 PM
I just want to point something out to people, I am not doing this to try to be some kind of Herbalist or anything like that, this is my religion.

Different plants contain different alkaloids and terpenes, which help you to contact what are known as "Gods" or "Plant Teachers" however you want to word it. I am only here to help bring those spirits into the world, not to prove anything to anyone.

And most of you have probably experienced what ancient people called "Shiva", you just call it something different. The modern name for "Shiva" in English is "I am so High right now".
October 04, 2014, 05:15:01 PM
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 04, 2014, 04:28:08 PM
I like lucid dreaming! However, it is 'scarey' to be in a place where no one else is in.. well, those people you are seeing is.. fake! I remember trying to fly in Lucid dream. I did flew for a while.. well, it is very hard to control yourself in lucid dream..
That's because you are asleep lol" Grin
October 04, 2014, 04:13:18 PM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
October 04, 2014, 03:56:00 AM
I like lucid dreaming! However, it is 'scarey' to be in a place where no one else is in.. well, those people you are seeing is.. fake! I remember trying to fly in Lucid dream. I did flew for a while.. well, it is very hard to control yourself in lucid dream..
Pages:
Jump to: