Pages:
Author

Topic: Lucid Dreaming - page 5. (Read 12972 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253
October 19, 2014, 04:59:52 PM
The images the brain is processing while lucid dreaming are coming from standing wave images inside the fluid of pineal gland as seen by its retina, is that correct?

Wow... you are taking lucid dreaming seriously.

I've been wondering about the possibility of direct video input/output via the pineal gland. Currently video screen technology has reached the limits of the human eye. The use of the pineal gland could also allow for video input letting the user record their dreams and/or visions in HD as well as basic mouse & keyboard functions.

Current attempts at extracting video from the brain focus on analysing the electrical activity in the area of the brain that's currently processing images.

I think ECG technology and the other brain wave reading things are going to be wear that comes from. They just have to figure out binural beats for light and stuff.

The pineal glands electromagnetic properties make it ideal almost as if it was engineered for interfacing directly with a computer system. Why not make use of it as mother nature intended leaving your primary visual field clear?

I thought you were talking about that happening, and I was just saying which technology was closest. I was not suggesting it. I would be fine with just Virtual Reality, and maybe some electrodes that stimulate the brain.
October 19, 2014, 04:58:39 PM
Alright, one last thing for now. A few years ago I was interested in Amanita Muscaria and I wanted to know what was in it. The main thing in it is Ibotenic Acid, and it is activated into Muscimol inside the human stomach via Decarboxylation (removing Carbon and Oxygen structures).

I also read that tons of the Muscimol is urinated out, because it doesn't make it to the bloodstream. So I wanted to know what the best way to activate it would be, so that you could take the smallest amount possible, since you wouldn't have to convert it in your stomach. And I also wanted to find a way for people to have this material without having to eat the mushrooms and collect their own urine (which people do, they even drink Reindeer urine in places where this grows).

What I found was "Refluxing". This is a lot simpler than it sounds. What Refluxing is, is boiling something for infinity. The way you do this is by boiling it, and having something cold above it, then letting it fall back down to be boiled again.

So, that is just another thing that could come in handy for people, so thought I would share it.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
October 19, 2014, 04:55:38 PM
The images the brain is processing while lucid dreaming are coming from standing wave images inside the fluid of pineal gland as seen by its retina, is that correct?

I've been wondering about the possibility of direct video input/output via the pineal gland. Currently video screen technology has reached the limits of the human eye. The use of the pineal gland could also allow for video input letting the user record their dreams and/or visions in HD as well as basic mouse & keyboard functions.

Current attempts at extracting video from the brain focus on analysing the electrical activity in the area of the brain that's currently processing images.

I think ECG technology and the other brain wave reading things are going to be wear that comes from. They just have to figure out binural beats for light and stuff.

The pineal glands electromagnetic properties make it ideal almost as if it was engineered for interfacing directly with a computer system. Why not make use of it as mother nature intended leaving your primary visual field clear?
October 19, 2014, 04:02:44 PM
Alright. So I have been posting stuff that I have been researching recently, but it ties to something I was researching before. About 3 months ago I was trying to think of a way to make new smells, but I didn't know specifically about "Hydrogen Bonds" and stuff. I only knew about different reactions based on specific reactions I had heard of (I heard that the stuff Ana Nicole Smith died from was made mixing Chloroform Acetone and Lye, and it made Chlorobutanol), So I studied that reaction, as well as the common reaction people have heard of that is Cocaine into Crack via baking soda. So I studied these 2 changes and found out some different things.

Acetone and structures like it (Damascone, etc) will react with Chlorofom and Lye to crate a new substance, and that substance has 3 open Chlorides, so it is ready to react with something else and create even more substances. This could be used to create TONS of smells, as I am pretty sure there are lots of smells like Damascone.

You can also mix different things with Baking soda and apply heat, this is similar to Pickling, which can be done cold with Calcium Hydroxide. And it can change things completely. Another example similar to turning Cocaine into crack using backing soda, is Turning Cane Toad Venom into something more like Bufo Alvarius venom by adding edible lime (Calcium Hydroxide).

There are different things that hit that Cannabinoid receptor, and I think that all of them could be "Pickled" or made into new structures. But the Damascone thing would be more for just smells.
October 19, 2014, 03:10:10 PM
Also, from what I am reading, there are 2 common salts made from Amino Acids. Glycine salt and Glutamine salt/Glutamic acid salt. And apparently Glutamic acids are good for making things taste better. I am not sure if they are sugary or what, but they are used in flavoring all over the world.

So we could be making salt and spices that have Psychoactive effects. And just btw, when I talk about other plants, I am not trying to get cocaine or heroine effects or anything like that. I am just looking for things that are on the same level as Coffee, but mostly not stimulants. Maybe some stimulants though.

But we could be making salts with Uziza extracts, Catnip extracts, or Valerian Root extracts and all kinds of other things, and using them in cooking.
October 19, 2014, 02:36:46 PM

October 19, 2014, 02:35:59 PM
Now I want to do some wild speculation.

I think that Niacin can be used readily and regularly as an Acid. And when it is mixed with GABA to form Picamilon, it makes it where both structures survive digestion and go to the brain. So I am thinking if anyone were to make a Niacinic THC, or extract Sea Urchin Eggs and make a Niacinic Anandamide. And Anandamide is a cannabinoid that already exists in the human body (an Endocannabinoid). So, if mixing Anandamide with Niacin to make a Niacinic Anandamide, it is probably possible to get some great effects from that. And since it is endocannabinoid, the medical industry might really like it. It's just increasing the amount of what you already have in your body, it's not adding anything new.

And from what I have read, Glycine activates all kinds of receptors in the nervous system. If it were made into a Niacinic form, it could possibly be useful for things like stress and possibly even recreation.
legendary
October 19, 2014, 10:05:19 AM

October 19, 2014, 01:28:45 AM
I was thinking about THC-O-Phosphate, since I live in Colorado and have a medical card, and I would like to see Marijuana ACTUALLY be medical. My 10 year old brother died from Brain swelling, and at one point the Drs said "we are willing to try anything" but they were not willing to try impure Cannabinoids.

When I say that what normal hash makers make is not medicine, I am not trying to insult anyone. You ARE NOT MAKING MEDICINE unless we start making hash as I learned from the book and outlined in this thread. (if this does not apply to you, ignore it). When you have a family member dying in the hospital you will thank me for posting this here for you, no one did that for me.

So, anyways. I just had to say that because someone told me that I'm talking about synthetic cannabinoids and not medicine, and that is just bullshit, that person doesn't know medicine.

Back to what I was saying. I was thinking about THC-O-Phosphate and I noticed I had some B6 on my desk, and I figured "B6 is probably an amino acid or something" so I looked it up.

If you remember, to make THC-O-Phosphate, the ingredients were Pyridine as a solvent, which has a carbon structure COVERED in Hydrogen, the other ingredient was Phosphoryl Chloride. When I looked up Vitamin B^ I found out it is Pyridoxal phosphate. And I am thinking that if you had Pyrodoxal Phosphate in a container with Hydrochloric acid, you would have the same exact conditions. I am not exactly positive what the outcome would be, but this could be an easier way to make Coma patient grade hash.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 19, 2014, 12:02:06 AM

legendary
October 18, 2014, 10:18:24 PM
October 18, 2014, 07:36:47 PM
"We are taught to think of our success in terms of numbers, aren't we? If touching one person's life is a good thing, then touching 1,000 people's lives must be a great thing. It's easy to see where we learn to think this way. Our whole society revolves around mass production. The more units we can move, the more customers we can serve, the more votes we can get, the more money and the more stuff we have the better right? Maybe it's not really so revolutionary after all to have a group of people telling everyone else what is right. Wouldn't it be better if we tried a decentralized approach? Do you have to save the world all by yourselves? Why don't you trust someone else to do it with you?" -The Sound of Animals Fighting
October 18, 2014, 04:10:05 PM
Also, since Marijuana obviously forms Isomers with Acids (Sulfuric acid and Acetic acid), it might be worth testing other acids. I am pretty sure no one has ever treated THC with Tartaric acid, which is used in some medical applications. And I am almost positive it has never been treated with Malic acid, which is used in some foods and beverages, as well as occurring naturally.

THC could have all kinds of different forms that no one has even tried yet. And I am pretty sure no one has made any kind of 5-MeO-THC or anything like that yet, and from what I understand all it takes it some Methanol and something to activate the reaction in order to Methylate the THC into some X-MeO-form, unless I am mistaken.
October 18, 2014, 03:56:09 PM
Have you tried the brainwaves/binaural beats?

I tried I-Doser when I was in Highschool.
October 18, 2014, 03:55:50 PM
Ok, so as I mentioned before, THC can be treated with Acetic Acid in order to make THC-O-Acetate which is a little stronger by weight than THC itself. This can be done with other things as well. Most people have heard of Heroine and Morphine. Heroine is the Acetate form of Morphine, some people even make it by using vinegar which is about 5% acetic acid.

If you have heard of Choline, it improves brain function and promotes the creation of "AcetylCholine" in the brain, which is the specific thing that regulates dreaming. I am not positive, but I am pretty sure that AcetylCholine is the Acetic Acid treated form of Choline.

I am pretty sure that this process can be done with other things as well, like Catnip extract or possibly things like Kava which has similar effects to Marijuana.

Now, let's look at a THC Molecule.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrocannabinol#mediaviewer/File:Tetrahydrocannabinol.svg

On it are a bunch of Hydrocarbons, a Hydroxide and 2 Hydrogens. Meaning, any Oxygen, Fluorine or Nitrogen could alter it pretty completely. So I wonder if anyone has ever tried pickling their THC (adding Calcium Hydroxide aka Edible Lime to it). Or has anyone ever let Marijuana sit in a Hydrogen Peroxide solution, with maybe an Amino Acid? This could Change it completely also. Or letting it sit in some kind of Nitrogen solution. Morpholine is a Nitrogen and Oxygen, when someone adds morpholine to THC we are going to see some cool new medical applications, maybe.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
October 18, 2014, 03:16:58 PM
Have you tried the brainwaves/binaural beats?
October 18, 2014, 03:05:44 PM
Did you hear about Hemi-Sync?
https://www.monroeinstitute.org/product/a-gateway-experience-wave-i-discovery

What do you think about it?

What is it? Meditation courses or something?
October 18, 2014, 03:00:47 PM
I just want to say something that might help people understand this better. And I will help people understand even more when I get into the bonds. But if you want to understand Chemistry at its most BASIC, here is a good thought exercise.

First, accept that Chemical reactions are all just Magnets figuring out what they are attracted to. Chemistry is ALL ABOUT magnets, everything is polar or non-polar, acid or base, etc. and these things are basically all just magnetic responses that chemicals have to each other.

Now, understanding that it is all about Magnets, let's make it more clear with an example. Water. H2O. If you were to take 1 Hydrogen from H2O, suddenly it would be Hydroxide which is pretty much the STRONGEST most reactive base known to man. If you add a Hydroxide material (ex: Calcium Hydroxide) to water, the Hydrogen in the water becomes charged with a negative polarity and can be used to do things like extractions or pickling. Acids are the opposite of that. their Hydrogen is positively charged and is waiting connect to some other molecule. Acids usually have lots of Oxygen ready to attach magnetically to Hydrogen, Hydroxide or Hydrocarbons. If you add an acid to water, it charges the hydrogen in the water with a positive charge, and this can be used for extractions or as cleaning agents.

And when an acid and a base come together, they form a salt. Salts are usually neutral. And water is kind of like a salt, since it is Hydrogen and Oxygen in a higher concentration that in OH (Hydroxide). It is "acidic" hydrogen mixed with "basic" oxygen. It is not actually a salt, but noticing what it is made of can help you understand the magnet concept.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 18, 2014, 03:00:08 PM
Did you hear about Hemi-Sync?
https://www.monroeinstitute.org/product/a-gateway-experience-wave-i-discovery

What do you think about it?
October 18, 2014, 02:48:30 PM
I decided not to wait a few days or weeks, I am going to continue the Chemistry stuff now.

When I was researching Nootropics a while ago I found what is called "Picamilon", this is a Nootropic which you can buy in America and they actually prescribe it to people in Russia. What it is is GABA powder and Niacin powder, these are both Amino Acids so they both have the properties of both an acid and a base depending on the situation. So during my research over the past few days, I decided to find out how Picamilon is made, and I found something out that may lead to some new Nootropics. Picamilon is just about the easiest Chemical reaction in the world. From what I learned, when you mix to Amino Acids together and apply heat, they will release H20 and form what is called a "Peptide Bond". So simply by putting GABA powder and Niacin powder in water (in equal amounts) and evaporating all the water away, you are creating "Picamilon". This substance has the ability to cross the blood brain barrier better than regular GABA, so it has a much stronger effect on those receptors. But it's not hard to make at all. So I am going to make some of that, and then maybe get some other Amino Acids and see what happens. Usually people wouldn't "invent" new molecules and eat them, but I am following in the footsteps of Sasha Shulgin. I will get some Amino Acids sometime in the next month or 2. Oilahuasca and Marijuasca come first.

I will continue this again later with Hydrogen Bonds and stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: