Pages:
Author

Topic: Lucky coin Idea - page 11. (Read 33921 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
March 06, 2016, 06:13:41 PM
Finally i decided to peel all my lucky coins, and i have to say that i'm not lucky, no one of the coins that i purchased had the big prize, the normal ones had 0.01 and the silver one 0.05
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
March 02, 2016, 09:09:17 PM
Wanted to report I have received Round 2 and Round 3.  I'm waiting on Round 4 but it should be here soon and all coins are still intact.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
February 29, 2016, 06:57:30 PM
Lucky 4.8 has arrived as well. Grin

https://i.imgur.com/NhNfsrSl.jpg?1

I really hope mine is in my mailbox when I get home.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
February 29, 2016, 06:29:04 PM
Lucky 4.8 has arrived as well. Grin

legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
February 27, 2016, 11:10:48 AM

Lucky 4.10 arrived safe wrapped in lovely and soft hearted kitchen paper  Grin
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
February 27, 2016, 10:03:32 AM
These are the coins I was able to get so far. I did receive the round two coin and will not be peeling it.

The other coins are on hold for me for now to send in a single larger shipment but they will not be peeled either.

Received - Paid - Lucky Coin Round Two #3
On Hold - Paid - Lucky Coin Round Three #3
On Hold - Paid - Lucky Coin Round Four #3

On Hold - Paid - Lucky Delux Silver Coin #10

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
February 27, 2016, 09:51:49 AM
My round 4 coin arrived just now Smiley (which isn't getting redeemed either Grin).
Ah shit. That means mine has arrived as well and I'm not home right now. That sucks.

Please post coin numbers for verification once received!!! Cheesy
Thanks

Number 4.2 for me Smiley.

@Mitchell. They probably just threw it in your mailbox. My round 3 coin got delivered while nobody was at home (even though you have to sign for it).
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
February 27, 2016, 09:42:58 AM
My round 4 coin arrived just now Smiley (which isn't getting redeemed either Grin).
Ah shit. That means mine has arrived as well and I'm not home right now. That sucks.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
February 27, 2016, 09:31:42 AM
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
February 24, 2016, 09:20:17 AM

OH Yeah! Come to me my 1 BTC :-)
Good luck Smiley Btw off topic does anyone know why my trust went from 50 down to 20. I could have sworn it was 50?
escrow.ms and his trust list got removed from DT. Most of them got back again, but some didn't.

Some examples (that affected your trust):
bithalo
snarlpill

Yes, I was on escrow.ms DT list.  After he was removed, I was taken off Default Trust.  It would have been nice to be added back on another DT1 list, especially considering the 160+ hours of volunteer work on the Physical Bitcoin Encyclopedia for the good of our community (this relates more about active contribution vs trust), as well as the many transactions made here.   All the people I gave feedback to from sales were impacted.  

Yeah I'm very surprised that you weren't picked up by anyone on DT1. I saw trust levels fluctuate quite a bit when all of the escrow.ms drama was playing out. It looked like Blazed added you to his DT2 list but then removed you after further review. Obviously Blazed's list is entirely subjective and no explanation is necessary or expected but I would be curious if he wanted to give some insight into his reasoning. In my opinion you have been extremely helpful as well as trustworthy in all of our trades and dealings and seem like a wealth of knowledge on this board. 

Thank you very much for the kind words.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2016, 04:19:58 AM
This is getting a little off-topic though. Lips sealed
Absolutely but interesting never the less. Thanks for the answers.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
February 24, 2016, 04:15:11 AM
This is getting a little off-topic though. Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
February 24, 2016, 04:14:30 AM
Could someone tell my why Escrow.ms got removed? I must've missed something....

He was arrested for credit card cloning:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/removal-of-escrowms-update-recommend-users-for-dt-2-as-escrowms-is-removed-1359877

Wow, didn't expect something like that Shocked. At least it wasn't a forum scam Grin.

I know pretty shocking really. Yeah that's one good thing I suppose Cheesy.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
February 24, 2016, 03:42:04 AM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/removal-of-escrowms-update-recommend-users-for-dt-2-as-escrowms-is-removed-1359877

Wow, didn't expect something like that Shocked. At least it wasn't a forum scam Grin.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
February 24, 2016, 03:13:25 AM

legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
February 24, 2016, 03:05:55 AM
Activity: 578
Merit: 554
February 24, 2016, 02:35:31 AM

Good luck Smiley Btw off topic does anyone know why my trust went from 50 down to 20. I could have sworn it was 50?
escrow.ms and his trust list got removed from DT. Most of them got back again, but some didn't.

bithalo
snarlpill

Yes, I was on escrow.ms DT list.  After he was removed, I was taken off Default Trust.  It would have been nice to be added back on another DT1 list, especially considering the 160+ hours of volunteer work on the Physical Bitcoin Encyclopedia for the good of our community (this relates more about active contribution vs trust), as well as the many transactions made here.   All the people I gave feedback to from sales were impacted.  

Yeah I'm very surprised that you weren't picked up by anyone on DT1. I saw trust levels fluctuate quite a bit when all of the escrow.ms drama was playing out. It looked like Blazed added you to his DT2 list but then removed you after further review. Obviously Blazed's list is entirely subjective and no explanation is necessary or expected but I would be curious if he wanted to give some insight into his reasoning. In my opinion you have been extremely helpful as well as trustworthy in all of our trades and dealings and seem like a wealth of knowledge on this board. 
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
February 24, 2016, 12:38:12 AM

bithalo
snarlpill

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
February 23, 2016, 05:41:59 PM

You're showing at 95 DEEP GREEN to me and my TRUST DEPTH MAX setting is set at the normal 2 setting.

I do have a few extra people in my trust list however.

I'm not sure how this whole "trust system" works, but you're looking VERY TRUSTWORTHY to me...lol

Activity: 896
Merit: 508
February 23, 2016, 04:20:01 PM

bithalo
snarlpill
Pages:
Jump to: