Pages:
Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 10. (Read 414902 times)

BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
BRE
legendary
BRE
legendary
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Congrats engineer, crazybtrade just butthurt none is playing on his site bcause he's scammer. Just enjoy your winning!

I'm not scammer!
And played on luckybit! Also i got all winnings.
Where is enginer?

youre owner and founder gambling site crayazybtrade
but why youre attack is another gambling site, i think is youre attitude is not good

what?
sorry, i not attack another gambling site

In our game no need wait confirmation! winnings paid after 1 confirmation
this is good for all players.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
You might need to figure out something else like a deposits system, so the players don't have to wait for each rolls and pay the miners for transaction fee.

Announcing or updating a game with a deposit system has nothing to do with it (if you are talking against Luckyb.it being in safe mode or not rolling at zero confirmations). The decision lies with the gambling site whether to accept deposit/roll at zero confirmation or with confirmation. So wheth

I guess why they are not allowing such kind of transaction is already explained here:
Zero confirm acceptance is unsafe for merchants, and has been for years (since transaction volume exceeded block capacity).

and I think that is fair as zero confirmation/roll would open gates for double-spenders which will result to loss of gambling site accepting such kind of deposits/transactions.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Congrats engineer, crazybtrade just butthurt none is playing on his site bcause he's scammer. Just enjoy your winning!

I'm not scammer!
Where is enginer?

youre owner and founder gambling site crayazybtrade
but why youre attack is another gambling site, i think is youre attitude is not good
Activity: 420
I think need disable safe mode..
need very long wait Sad gamblers have not interested it..

Just to settle this, we are not changing to zero-confirmation mode anytime soon. It is senseless for us to risk being doublespent against to the tune of 50BTC for the convenience of a player that wishes to gamble 0.002 BTC.

Zero confirm acceptance is unsafe for merchants, and has been for years (since transaction volume exceeded block capacity).

You might need to figure out something else like a deposits system, so the players don't have to wait for each rolls and pay the miners for transaction fee.

agree, BUT blockchain based game no need regitration is the best way easy to play and attractive
legendary
Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001
Chinese translator

Just to settle this, we are not changing to zero-confirmation mode anytime soon. It is senseless for us to risk being doublespent against to the tune of 50BTC for the convenience of a player that wishes to gamble 0.002 BTC.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Hello, I'm back here again, It's the Chinese New Year now and I would like to gamble for good luck, just wanna ask if the luckybit is still on safe-mode?
what do you mean "on safe mode?"
Safe mode, it will play after get 1 confirmation CMIIW
Why would LB still on that safe mode? It‘s definitely killing the LB cause it's unreadable to wait for minutes for playing a bet.
Any plan they will remove that stupid mode?

It is not a stupid mode and I see no point of removing the safe mode. Do you even know what's currently going on Bitcoin Network?

I have received a transaction which was reversed after 3~ days. So LB don't want to lose its money they don't want to afford double-spent attack and all that So 1 confirmation is compulsory. They just wanted to be safe and want the gamblers to be safe.

safe mode is very bad..
i like play without waiting result after confirmation..
It's the admin's decision to put up the safe mode i know it sucks to wait but we have to respect their decision. Imo they put up the safe mode because some day the network can be very busy and 0.0002 for fees isn't just enough. Talking about this safe mode reminds me the time when lb isn't on safe mode and every time you make a bet you'll see 2 of them drop on the board.

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com

Hello, I'm back here again, It's the Chinese New Year now and I would like to gamble for good luck, just wanna ask if the luckybit is still on safe-mode?
Why would LB still on that safe mode? It‘s definitely killing the LB cause it's unreadable to wait for minutes for playing a bet.

It is not a stupid mode and I see no point of removing the safe mode. Do you even know what's currently going on Bitcoin Network?

I have received a transaction which was reversed after 3~ days. So LB don't want to lose its money they don't want to afford double-spent attack and all that So 1 confirmation is compulsory. They just wanted to be safe and want the gamblers to be safe.

safe mode is very bad..
It's the admin's decision to put up the safe mode i know it sucks to wait but we have to respect their decision. Imo they put up the safe mode because some day the network can be very busy and 0.0002 for fees isn't just enough. Talking about this safe mode reminds me the time when lb isn't on safe mode and every time you make a bet you'll see 2 of them drop on the board.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

safe mode is very bad..
Yeah. it's inconvenient to the users, but if luckybit removes the 1 confirm requirement then they'll lose money if someone does a double spend attack.
Activity: 300

safe mode is very bad..
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

legendary
Activity: 1192
Chinese translator

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Congratulations Engineer on winning such enormous amounts that people like us can only dream about ATM... Tongue
Have seen someone winning such big prizes after very long time... Just enjoy your wins, dude... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

I'm not scammer!
Where is enginer?
Of course engineer in his house now,  Cheesy (if he is not going to anywhere)
I don't think he will showed up on here (i don't even know he has a btctalk account or not), but what i can make sure is he is one of high roller on luckybit since 2 years ago(or more?)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
Yes. Luckybit is still on safe mode all bets require 1 confirmation before it drops on the board. Don't worry much about waiting for your bets confirmation time is slightly faster now imo.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

The site doesn't mention it. Just try it first with a small bet and see.
Pages:
Jump to: