Pages:
Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 12. (Read 414902 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

May the message of Christmas fill your life with joy and peace
Best wishes to you and your family during this holiday season

Merry Christmas Everyone !

Merry christmas bre Smiley
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

May the message of Christmas fill your life with joy and peace
Best wishes to you and your family during this holiday season

Merry Christmas Everyone !

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
The LuckyBit 2016 Xmas Image Contest

Come take your chance to win one of several beautiful physical Bitcoins! No wager required!
Why ur contests always make me regret i dont do code/grafic design? Awesome however !
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
The LuckyBit 2016 Xmas Image Contest

Come take your chance to win one of several beautiful physical Bitcoins! No wager required!
Activity: 563
Merit: 500
i can't chat in  lb ...  something changed on lb recently ?

There is nothing changed with chat I can access there and can send message without any problem. Maybe you have low internet connection so you must check and make sure your have working internet connection and site is loading properly on your side.

no, my internet is fine , works fine everywhere ( primedice  etc)  . idk, i gonna try to fix it 

fixed  ^^  btw its seems it was my connection  my bad ^^   . Its a pleassure to be back on LB ^^ !
Activity: 532
Merit: 252

Congratulations To 1BL

nice hit , i wish x999 its coming for you  Smiley Smiley
BRE
legendary

Congratulations To 1BL
BRE
legendary
so if people who wagered 1000 btc today , on tomorrow the wagered will got reset so people must try to wager another 1000 btc to get massive lotto chat ?

Yes after wagered you can claim lotto in the next 24 hours.
Chat-lotto is not a game, it's giveaway from LuckyBit to helping players about the transactions fee.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Is it depends on your level of wagering? Because last time I saw there is level lg big shark or someyhing like that to get a good lotto? If there is a minimal wagered tog et minimal prize of lotto I think this is just like usual rakeback though. More over you cant keep on getting chat lotto though. I dont believe that they random to pick the winner of lotto

Wagered 0.01 BTC Shrimp
Wagered 0.1 BTC Big Fish
Wagered 1 BTC Shark
Wagered 10 BTC Whale
Wagered 100 BTC T-Rex
Wagered 1000 BTC Godzilla

Chat-lotto trigger based on chats and bets and it will pick the winner Randomly from player who active in chat at that time.

so if people who wagered 1000 btc today , on tomorrow the wagered will got reset so people must try to wager another 1000 btc to get massive lotto chat ?

correct, every wagered amount is only valid for 24hours so if your bet is past 24hours it wouldn't count. for example you made 500btc bet today at 12noon and another 500btc bet at 1pm, you will be Godzilla until 12noon tomorrow and from 12 noon to 1pm you will be T-Rex
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
Is it depends on your level of wagering? Because last time I saw there is level lg big shark or someyhing like that to get a good lotto? If there is a minimal wagered tog et minimal prize of lotto I think this is just like usual rakeback though. More over you cant keep on getting chat lotto though. I dont believe that they random to pick the winner of lotto

Wagered 0.01 BTC Shrimp
Wagered 0.1 BTC Big Fish
Wagered 1 BTC Shark
Wagered 10 BTC Whale
Wagered 100 BTC T-Rex

Chat-lotto trigger based on chats and bets and it will pick the winner Randomly from player who active in chat at that time.

BRE
legendary

Wagered 0.01 BTC Shrimp
Wagered 0.1 BTC Big Fish
Wagered 1 BTC Shark
Wagered 10 BTC Whale
Wagered 100 BTC T-Rex

BRE
legendary

Congratulations To Jmenake
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Nice game!
Do you have giveaway now?
As far as i know you will be awarded for chatting on luckybit, if you have wagered at least 0.01 btc(resets daily) and folks have to keep on betting to keep the lotto-bot alive. on occasions of happy hour/promotion the prizes on luckybit can be as high as 1 btc.

I'm sorry, does this mean you should wager 0.01 per day to claim? If yes then for me it is not so easy to do. But that depends on the prize of course. How often do they give 1 BTC? I think I'd wager 0.01 for a chance to get it.
Yes, 0.01 per day to claim "chat lotto". They give 1 BTC from chat lotto just only when "Happy Hour" almost ended. It is rarely happens. Ussually when you wagered 0.01 btc, you only get 0.0005 - 0.01 BTC from "chat lotto".
I'm not sure but i think you won't get 0.01 btc from lotto, if you've wagered only 0.01 btc. you'll have to wager more to increase your chances of getting bigger lottos.

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
Is the luckyb.it still on "safe" mode? I mean the bet will roll only the bet transaction got one comfirmation on the blockchain?
Yes lb still on safe mode it won't be changing for quite some time unless miners starts to lower the recommended fees.
legendary
Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001
Chinese translator
Is the luckyb.it still on "safe" mode? I mean the bet will roll only the bet transaction got one comfirmation on the blockchain?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Nice game!
As far as i know you will be awarded for chatting on luckybit, if you have wagered at least 0.01 btc(resets daily) and folks have to keep on betting to keep the lotto-bot alive. on occasions of happy hour/promotion the prizes on luckybit can be as high as 1 btc.

I'm sorry, does this mean you should wager 0.01 per day to claim? If yes then for me it is not so easy to do. But that depends on the prize of course. How often do they give 1 BTC? I think I'd wager 0.01 for a chance to get it.
Yes, 0.01 per day to claim "chat lotto". They give 1 BTC from chat lotto just only when "Happy Hour" almost ended. It is rarely happens. Ussually when you wagered 0.01 btc, you only get 0.0005 - 0.01 BTC from "chat lotto".
I'm not sure but i think you won't get 0.01 btc from lotto, if you've wagered only 0.01 btc. you'll have to wager more to increase your chances of getting bigger lottos.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Nice game!

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
Nice game!

Activity: 563
i can't chat in  lb ...  something changed on lb recently ?

There is nothing changed with chat I can access there and can send message without any problem. Maybe you have low internet connection so you must check and make sure your have working internet connection and site is loading properly on your side.

no, my internet is fine , works fine everywhere ( primedice  etc)  . idk, i gonna try to fix it  
Activity: 728
i can't chat in  lb ...  something changed on lb recently ?

Pages:
Jump to: