Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 130. (Read 414937 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
There are some pretty nice and high wins at lucky bit these days.
Congratulations to all the big winners.
I want to make a big bet too and get that x999 Tongue
just do thousands of bets and im sure that after good amount of time you will hit it

There are some clever users who do this . they see enough bets have been played after the last hit of x999 we should give a try so they play and they hit some biggie but there are also some big rollers who always keep playing on lb .
how they are clever? its the same chance between hitting 2 x999 in a row and after thousand bets. if its provably fair it does not have memory and it can happen at any time

Well its provably fair but if you are clever enough you can hit it .

for example : what i do mostly . i play min amount on lb to get 0.2x on blue because i know its very hard to hit if it hit next bet i bet max . like how much i have in wallet . some times it happen twice but mostly i got some good mulitplier . but remember the house edge always won .
thats bs i played like that a few times and eventually you always loose. if you loose 5 times on 0.2x its possible to loose 6th time too
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
just do thousands of bets and im sure that after good amount of time you will hit it

There are some clever users who do this . they see enough bets have been played after the last hit of x999 we should give a try so they play and they hit some biggie but there are also some big rollers who always keep playing on lb .
how they are clever? its the same chance between hitting 2 x999 in a row and after thousand bets. if its provably fair it does not have memory and it can happen at any time

Well its provably fair but if you are clever enough you can hit it .

for example : what i do mostly . i play min amount on lb to get 0.2x on blue because i know its very hard to hit if it hit next bet i bet max . like how much i have in wallet . some times it happen twice but mostly i got some good mulitplier . but remember the house edge always won .

Activity: 168

Activity: 546
Merit: 510
Activity: 214
BTC Enthusiast - LuckyBit moderator
LuckyBit Breaking News, live from our beloved chatbox :

Congratulations For Anonymous Player
2015-04-02 17:47:02  Red   0.01   ×130   => 1.3 BTC

http://luckyb.it/check?txin=0dbf75bd346af05d26054241824f79a8dff1645f37f30f8ee296fcecee149319:0

I confirm the win!! congrats to the winner!!! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

2015-04-02 17:47:02  Red   0.01   ×130   => 1.3 BTC

http://luckyb.it/check?txin=0dbf75bd346af05d26054241824f79a8dff1645f37f30f8ee296fcecee149319:0
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

2015-04-01 21:48:53  Promo   0.0484966   ×33   => 1.5518912 BTC

Promo Line Record :
15 x22
3 x33
0 x99
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Thanks for Admin,All staff and all LB players. I'll do my best for Luckyb.it and LB Community.

Grats Wabbit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
Thanks for Admin,All staff and all LB players. I'll do my best for Luckyb.it and LB Community.

Congrats Jo!

Wish you the best as fiend and as new boss  Tongue
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Congrats Jo! Well deserved!
Activity: 214
BTC Enthusiast - LuckyBit moderator
Breaking news, from our beloved chat box!

Not a big win this time - and not an April Fool either!

Please congratulate Jo on his promotion to Assistant Community Manager!

He will be available to support the community, answer questions about promotions and events, and act as a general authority when I'm not available. He's also going to be assisting me with promotional organization and management of the moderation team. I'm very happy to have him and I expect great things in the coming months!

Cheers, everyone, and happy gaming!

go Jo!!!! <3  congratulations!!
Activity: 209
@OldHiall LuckyBit

He will be available to support the community, answer questions about promotions and events, and act as a general authority when I'm not available. He's also going to be assisting me with promotional organization and management of the moderation team. I'm very happy to have him and I expect great things in the coming months!

@Jo congratulations Smiley)
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

Awesome news. Congrats Jo! You will make a great Assistant Community Manager.
Activity: 209
@OldHiall LuckyBit

Congratulations For Lioliomir
2015-04-01 16:48:17   Red   0.1   ×999   => 99.8 BTC

Congratulations For Cyaman
 2015-04-01 16:12:23   Red   0.00242   ×130   => 0.31218 BTC

Red Line Record :
263 x130
21 x999

Congratulations For John
2015-04-01 14:58:56  Promo   0.01   ×33   => 0.32 BTC

Promo Line Record :
15 x22
2 x33
0 x99
awesome!! congratulations guys Smiley LB the best!!!
Activity: 563

Congrts to Jo aka BRE !!!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it

Activity: 563
BoOoOoOOOoOOOM!!!! CONGRATULATIONSSS TO "lioliomir" this time again,again,again...cough...aga..etc Cheesy FOR HITTING X999 with 0.1BTC AND GETTING 99.9BTC BACK. Smiley

Congratulation Lioliomir !!! the first 100btc winner of Luckybit !!!
Jump to: