Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 209. (Read 414938 times)

legendary
Activity: 926
Merit: 1000
Zoltan - PD Moderator
Maximum multiplier hit on the promo line!

Congratulations to an anonymous user, who hit the x130 multiplier on the promo line, winning 0.26BTC!

Yeah it was a nice win, and i saw it live Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
Maximum multiplier hit on the promo line!

Congratulations to an anonymous user, who hit the x130 multiplier on the promo line, winning 0.26BTC!
Activity: 706
Merit: 519
Official LuckyBit Support
Only few hours left to submit your memes here and play the promo game!
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Thats a great giveaway. Luckybit could we have some profit stats to see how much you are up or down?
Of course, you can check it using BET BROWSER capability, you can click on "Your bets" tab who is placed near by "Chat Box" tab and paste your address there to see full details of your bets.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
CONGRATULATIONS TO "JADRA" FOR HITTING X999 with 0.0094494BTC AND GETTING 9.4399506BTC BACK AND THNX FOR SUCH GOOD GIVEAWAYS.

Yep that was an awesome win to see live. Happy for Jadra! Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Thats a great giveaway. Luckybit could we have some profit stats to see how much you are up or down?

All stats are public on the page.... break out the calculater check the btc paid out on each color/column compared to the BTC wagered, then take in account that there is BTC given away 24 hours a day in chat/ plus all the awesome promos admins/mods carry out there....
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
CONGRATULATIONS TO "JADRA" FOR HITTING X999 with 0.0094494BTC AND GETTING 9.4399506BTC BACK AND THNX FOR SUCH GOOD GIVEAWAYS.

Not bad that 10 bitcoins win. Congrats Jadra ^_^
Activity: 532
Congratulations Jadra! Smiley
Ohh just couldnt catch the giveaway  Grin Grin
I hope you get it next time Grin
EVERYONE PLEASE JOIN US ON LUCKYBIT, NOWADAYS WE MODS HAVE GIVEAWAYS IN CHAT... EVERYONE IS WELCOMED THERE, DO NOT HESITATE TO JOIN THERE FOR GIVEAWAYS

Luckybit has been the hardest raining chat for some time now.
For sure  Wink join us too.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Ohh just couldnt catch the giveaway  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
EVERYONE PLEASE JOIN US ON LUCKYBIT, NOWADAYS WE MODS HAVE GIVEAWAYS IN CHAT... EVERYONE IS WELCOMED THERE, DO NOT HESITATE TO JOIN THERE FOR GIVEAWAYS

Luckybit has been the hardest raining chat for some time now.
Activity: 706
Merit: 519
Official LuckyBit Support
I've made 3 bets on the red, which showed up pretty much instant. However I made a bigger bet on gray for more than 40 minutes ago which is yet to show up. Does gray take longer time?

Nope, it's always near instant. Except if your transaction has an insufficient fee or is "non standard" (happens sometimes if an output is too tiny). Look at your transaction on blockchain.info, is there a little warning triangle next to the "High/Medium/Low priority" field?
If you're not sure, go on LuckyBit chat and give your tx id to the mods, they'll help you. You can also have a look at Menu -> FAQ.
Activity: 490
I've made 3 bets on the red, which showed up pretty much instant. However I made a bigger bet on gray for more than 40 minutes ago which is yet to show up. Does gray take longer time?
Activity: 490
Been trying this out a few times now, seems good fun Smiley
Activity: 563
All I want to say is:

I <3 LB!

Yeah ^^ great birthday party ^^  Happy Hour was awesome as always  !!
Best wishes for this new year Luckybit ! and all ^^
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
Jump to: