Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 207. (Read 414938 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think i just missed everythinggggg

That is bad buddy, Luckybit make some nice Giveaways this month. Stay tunned because if you dont do it, you will lose money  Tongue

There is always another year to look forward to.

Always another year means 365 days lol means 315360000 seconds
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

That is bad buddy, Luckybit make some nice Giveaways this month. Stay tunned because if you dont do it, you will lose money  Tongue

There is always another year to look forward to.

Me too.. So, I really have to check bitcointalk every time?

Yeah for sure !!!
Activity: 162

ِDo not hesitate  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Ace of ♠♠♠♠

Congrats BonusGame For The First Time Hit RED x 130  Grin

And Congrats for zerocool , you are the first guy who hit BLUE x2

Gratis you guyz keep betting Smiley
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
Congrats BonusGame For The First Time Hit RED x 130  Grin

And Congrats for zerocool , you are the first guy who hit BLUE x2
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067

BRE
legendary
hoping to recover what i loss xD

Well , just hit Green x22 , x111 Yellow , Red x999.
I believe it will solve your problem  Tongue
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
hoping to recover what i loss xD
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Exhausted

Code:
#1  (played 114 different days) -> 1WayStGErPLgjrGpK7Ro36ZA2eeraoaMi

My address has played on more days than any other entry? IMPOSSIBRU!

Thanks for the fantastic contest, it was so fun!!!

You have played 114 days within the first 365 days?
Sounds like you need some help for gambling addiction JK.

Congrats to stingle and the other lucky gambling addicts. Tongue
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Yes Mr. Admin of LuckyB.It i've said it oncce and ill say it again... thanks for all the great promos you and your team come up with to keep us players happy :-) best Btc gambling game there is you dont have to add the onchain part ne more yall have overcome all :-)
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Oh damn, I didn't even realize I had one of the oldest addresses until I checked my wallet today haha.
Thank you so much!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Noooo... im not old enough to qualify for the giveaway :/
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
Oh, this is sweeter than a sugar cookie with icing dunked in syrup.  Kiss Tipped ya 0.005 for this and I will be using it.

Wishlist:

* Toggle for the satoshi-organizer addition. Personally I don't care if my bets get mixed up and I'd rather not burn a satoshi or ten.
* Items in the list box should toggle rather than standard list box behavior (hold CTRL).
* Put the stuff that appears below the button in a second column.
* Sanity checking: Limit 150 bets, and minimum 0.001 bet. Maximum bets would be a nightmare with the randomizer.
* Reset form button.

Appreciate the tip! Spending a bit more free time today to clean it up a little bit. Here's the updated link with the newer version:

http://jsfiddle.net/jadra/brt5kjdL/14/embedded/result/

• Removed the promo line from the bet options
  • You can now toggle on/off the bid incrementer. It's used to attempt to maintain bet order during a rain if you're trying to create fill the board with different colors.
  • There's a "Total Amount" display that shows the total amount of the bet right above the copy/paste area.
  • The address selection is now checkboxes instead of a multi-select. Should be easier to use.
  • The script won't generate bets under 0.001 anymore and 500 is the limit for bets.
  • Anytime an error is encountered, the CSV output data is cleared until the error is fixed.
  • I've cleaned up the styles a little bit so it's a bit nicer looking.

Still planning on finding a more permanent home for the project, but JSFiddle will do for now Smiley

Cool. Wish Blockchain supported a method of importing send list such as importing a CSV file.
Activity: 32
Oh, this is sweeter than a sugar cookie with icing dunked in syrup.  Kiss Tipped ya 0.005 for this and I will be using it.

Wishlist:

* Toggle for the satoshi-organizer addition. Personally I don't care if my bets get mixed up and I'd rather not burn a satoshi or ten.
* Items in the list box should toggle rather than standard list box behavior (hold CTRL).
* Put the stuff that appears below the button in a second column.
* Sanity checking: Limit 150 bets, and minimum 0.001 bet. Maximum bets would be a nightmare with the randomizer.
* Reset form button.

Appreciate the tip! Spending a bit more free time today to clean it up a little bit. Here's the updated link with the newer version:

http://jsfiddle.net/jadra/brt5kjdL/14/embedded/result/

• Removed the promo line from the bet options
  • You can now toggle on/off the bid incrementer. It's used to attempt to maintain bet order during a rain if you're trying to create fill the board with different colors.
  • There's a "Total Amount" display that shows the total amount of the bet right above the copy/paste area.
  • The address selection is now checkboxes instead of a multi-select. Should be easier to use.
  • The script won't generate bets under 0.001 anymore and 500 is the limit for bets.
  • Anytime an error is encountered, the CSV output data is cleared until the error is fixed.
  • I've cleaned up the styles a little bit so it's a bit nicer looking.

Still planning on finding a more permanent home for the project, but JSFiddle will do for now Smiley
Activity: 126
this is profitable site i like it Smiley
bet bet bet bet only with luckyb.it
Activity: 13
I LOVE LUCKYBIT !!!
Thank you for providing a such good game and it is working very good.
Have not been so lucky but at least I am enjoying it.
And it is also a nice way to show how Bitcoin transaction work to people who doesnt know anything.
They are always  like Shocked Shocked Shocked  it is very fast and so easy to use.
BRE
legendary
I win for old addy , lucky i still have that Feb addy  Tongue and win most reguler player too
Thanks LuckyBit  Cool
Jump to: