Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 223. (Read 414938 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
Awesome. Looking forward to the happy hour Cheesy
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
finally!! this is what are we waiting since long times ago  Cheesy can't wait
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
yes! great birthday party !!!
Hani!!!we're almost a year LB...old users always here Smiley im very happy !
Yee yeee see your face in mirror then you will find that you hairs are white now like me  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
Why wait? I'm already giving out prizes!

Seriously though, I won't compete with official Lucky Bit promotions, so I'll put my giveaways on hold during the actual Happy Hour. So that is one hour that I won't be giving away any prizes... Smiley

For those of you wondering what I'm actually doing, here's the short version:

* When I feel like it (at least every day, sometimes very often) I will give away a prize in the Lucky Bit Chat!
 * Each prize value is determined by the participation in the previous game. More players means more prizes. (Current prize is 0.01BTC).
 * The games are always provably fair - I release the SHA256 of the winning criteria before I accept entries so there's no cheating.
 * Each game is basically pick-a-number; there is not a lot of skill involved so everyone has a chance to win.
 * Some games have exactly one winner; others could have zero or several. Prizes won by multiple players get split.
 * The more tips the Tip Jar receives, the more often I can do giveaways!

Confused? Pop in to chat and see for yourself. I'll be here all week!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
be your self
LuckyBit's Happy Hour

When?
Thursday 09/10, 9pm -> 10pm (21h -> 22h) GMT. (GMT is also LuckyBit time).

Where?
This bitcoin game with an awesome community, a beloved chatbot©, cool graphics. The only place giving you a thrill while literally watching your coins.
Yes, LuckyBit.

It will be "only" a happy hour (not a crazy one). But the chatbot will share a lot of love, be sure to have your eligible address ready.  Smiley
After that, the LuckyBit one year anniversary is approaching, stay tuned, we should celebrate!

Peace!
 Kiss

aw,, im really looking forward this event
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
LuckyBit's Happy Hour

When?

Where?
This bitcoin game with an awesome community, a beloved chatbot©, cool graphics. The only place giving you a thrill while literally watching your coins.
Yes, LuckyBit.

It will be "only" a happy hour (not a crazy one). But the chatbot will share a lot of love, be sure to have your eligible address ready.  Smiley
After that, the LuckyBit one year anniversary is approaching, stay tuned, we should celebrate!

Peace!
 Kiss

i lol with "happy hour (not a crazy one)", this will not be a crazy hour, will be a CRAZY MONTH:

*Happy Hour this week
*1 LB Bday party soon
*stingleword and his giveaways

This will be the Luckyb.it month  Grin
Activity: 209
@OldHiall LuckyBit
Everyone get ready for LuckyBit's happy happy times  Grin Cheesy Wink  Roll Eyes (Happy Hour + 1 year anniversary)
yes! great birthday party !!!
Hani!!!we're almost a year LB...old users always here Smiley im very happy !
Activity: 162
Everyone get ready for LuckyBit's happy happy times  Grin Cheesy Wink  Roll Eyes (Happy Hour + 1 year anniversary)
Activity: 209
@OldHiall LuckyBit
fantastic!
i hope it will be fun as always successful - lots of laughter and joys, generous lotto bot ...
spam little ... little bans ...
gl all players Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
LuckyBit's Happy Hour

When?

Where?
Yes, LuckyBit.

Peace!
 Kiss

looking forward to it and congrats on one years of success with LB :--)
Activity: 563
Merit: 500
It gonna be awesome , like always !!!!
Activity: 706
Merit: 519
Official LuckyBit Support
LuckyBit's Happy Hour

When?

Where?
Yes, LuckyBit.

Peace!
 Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
I was close to winning the second giveaway from stingle, but yahoo took number 23 after I picked 13 which lessened my chances! Maybe next time!  Wink
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
I was there for 1 or 2 giveaways. Cool guy, and nice giveaways. I like having action in the chat.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
Stingleword has gone nuts!

I've decided gambling all my coins on Lucky Bit is such a waste when there are perfectly good people that could use those coins! So, I'll be running regular giveaways in the Lucky Bit chat room. The next one starts in about five minutes, but I'll be doing this for many days. Look out for daily giveaways, out of my pocket. Why? Because I like giving away money, that's why!

See you online!

That giveaways are awesome... i like the way you use Sha256 to encript the winner result.

i verify one of the giveaways:

Code:
[windows@localhost ~]$ echo -n "The winner is the person that guessed the number closest to 804 without going over." | sha256sum
ab16824766ae03e534fd29001689c799ebbedab476e6edda34ba007e83bde0b5  -
[windows@localhost ~]$

21:53:03 stingleword: AB16824766AE03E534FD29001689C799EBBEDAB476E6EDDA34BA007E83BDE0B5

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
Stingleword has gone nuts!

I've decided gambling all my coins on Lucky Bit is such a waste when there are perfectly good people that could use those coins! So, I'll be running regular giveaways in the Lucky Bit chat room. The next one starts in about five minutes, but I'll be doing this for many days. Look out for daily giveaways, out of my pocket. Why? Because I like giving away money, that's why!

See you online!
LuckyBit - Tune of the Day

Quote from: LuckyBitSupport
Propose a tune here and it'll become the LuckyBit's 'Tune of the Day'!
The tune of the day will always be announced in the message box of http://luckyb.it
(The message box is in the upper left corner of the main site.)

Note that hate speech/abusive/racist/sexist songs will be ignored!

Theo.Godspeed, your tune is set! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLYVebOpEwk

Next in line:

Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Aww a few days ago every single bet I sent through (about 5 till I stopped) went right down the middle to green and I lost 0.1btc. Fun!

That's some pretty bad luck. But you will never know where will the 6th coin land, it could be another x0.4 or you could get a x22. Smiley
Yea I stopped, you have to stop somewhere, also I was getting to nervous.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Aww a few days ago every single bet I sent through (about 5 till I stopped) went right down the middle to green and I lost 0.1btc. Fun!

That's some pretty bad luck. But you will never know where will the 6th coin land, it could be another x0.4 or you could get a x22. Smiley
Jump to: