Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 221. (Read 414938 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
LuckyBit's Happy Hour

It's important to have a general reference for the moderators and players during this time, so I've compiled a somewhat detailed and mostly official list of the chatroom rules that will be enforced during happy hour.

First of all, the normal chat rules of Lucky Bit will be enforced with zero tolerance. Bans will be short but swift. Just as a refresher, the regular chatroom rules are:

* Nonsense or repetitive posting will earn you a ban.
* Do not beg for coins or otherwise ask for a send.
* Don't post your address unless you are asked for it.
* Advertise only with moderator permission. General links like imgur and youtube are OK but reflinks or competitors' sites are not.
* English only. The exception is when a moderator is explaining the site and rules to a player that does not speak English.
* Respect the site, the chatroom, the players, and the chatters. Extraordinarily offensive or abusive language is not allowed.
* Don't beg for a lotto giveaway. In general, don't comment about bot awards, misses, frequency, etc.
* Useless commentary can earn you a ban. Meaningless chatter is considered "nonsense" for rule #1 above.

In addition to the regular rules we will also be enforcing super strict mode concerning what is and is not allowed! Be aware that:

* Comments about fast chat are a ban. It's fast. It's Happy Hour. We know.
* Comments about big lotto prizes are an instant ban. They're big. It's Happy Hour. We know.
* Comments about small wins, losses, or loss streaks are not appropriate at this time.
* Conversation that doesn't add anything constructive will also earn you a ban. So if someone says "I got my truck fixed" and you say "nice" - you will be tagged because that comment says nothing and takes up space in an already fast chat box.
* Let the mods do their jobs. There is enough staff to handle rulebreakers, requests for technical assistance, and other related issues, so let us!

I'm posting this here to save me time and space during this run up to Happy Hour. Everybody enjoy the fun and prizes, and good luck!
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
yeah less than 2 hours now.. get ready for chaotic super speed chat  Grin
good luck and have fun  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
Just under 2 hours until Happy Hour begins!! Get your bitcoins ready "to rain" bets on luckyb.it, you guys wont want to miss out!!
Activity: 563
Merit: 500
Same, i will be there cause its the best hour of the whole net ! ^^
Also hope to see admins, long time no see in the Luckybit chat ,we miss them
Btw im sure we gonna see them during this month, during the Luckybit Birthday  Month ^^
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
5 Hours and 8 minutes. I'll be there!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
5 PM est for me, im in Canada.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
wow very awesome Smiley

get ready to happy with luckyb.it Smiley

GL all player Smiley
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
GUYS remember HH will start 5 hours again ! and its only 1 hour event
DONT missed it  Wink
How many 130xs are there being hit. Every time I come on this forum a couple people hit it all the time, but I never see it when I'm online,
Activity: 706
Merit: 519
Official LuckyBit Support
ACHIEVED TWO x130 MULTIPLIERS IN A TIME GAP OF LESS THAN 10 MINUTES. Also achieved an x24 and x9 and x4 and 6x2.

YOU CAN SEE THE BETS HERE: http://luckyb.it/browse?search=1B24FWxqoXHmJkRQRBjYqTZmGkBBWgeFyH&day=

Proof of ownership of that address:

ACHIEVED TWO X130 MULTIPLIERS IN A TIME GAP OF LESS THAN 10 MINUTES

Address:
Code:
1B24FWxqoXHmJkRQRBjYqTZmGkBBWgeFyH

Sign:
Code:
HEER3TRmbKz5Yg1/vSvc6jxf0k+PjgP8UMgZBTePPDTT4NAHhYA9jHhvFbxcVLBz485ywkn274Zr3Bj4wf0+Ahw=

congrats buddy Smiley realy you are lucky man ...so fast 2x130!!! one day...10min-awesome!!!

Wow, very impressive! Congrats!!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
congrats buddy Smiley realy you are lucky man ...so fast 2x130!!! one day...10min-awesome!!!

Not everytime lucky man. This day, I bet many a times but got no success.

If you get 130x payout everyday,
Lucky bit will bankrupt, lol  Grin

Hehe. No ways, those guys always have enough money to payout the wins and losses. But, I would never stop betting on LB.
legendary
Activity: 1274

If you get 130x payout everyday,
Lucky bit will bankrupt, lol  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

legendary
Activity: 1274
i'm afraid that
I'm in different timezone can't join that crazy hour  Cry
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Nm i retract that lol im used to looking at dates in americanised time with month then day this is going day then month :-P
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
LuckyBit's Happy Hour

When?
Thursday 09/10, 9pm -> 10pm (21h -> 22h) GMT. (GMT is also LuckyBit time).

Where?
This bitcoin game with an awesome community, a beloved chatbot©, cool graphics. The only place giving you a thrill while literally watching your coins.
Yes, LuckyBit.

It will be "only" a happy hour (not a crazy one). But the chatbot will share a lot of love, be sure to have your eligible address ready.  Smiley
After that, the LuckyBit one year anniversary is approaching, stay tuned, we should celebrate!

Peace!
 Kiss

Is this on Thursday ?? or the 10th??? it says both, but the 10th is not a thursday.//
Activity: 209
@OldHiall LuckyBit
ACHIEVED TWO x130 MULTIPLIERS IN A TIME GAP OF LESS THAN 10 MINUTES. Also achieved an x24 and x9 and x4 and 6x2.

YOU CAN SEE THE BETS HERE: http://luckyb.it/browse?search=1B24FWxqoXHmJkRQRBjYqTZmGkBBWgeFyH&day=

Proof of ownership of that address:

ACHIEVED TWO X130 MULTIPLIERS IN A TIME GAP OF LESS THAN 10 MINUTES

Address:
Code:
1B24FWxqoXHmJkRQRBjYqTZmGkBBWgeFyH

Sign:
Code:
HEER3TRmbKz5Yg1/vSvc6jxf0k+PjgP8UMgZBTePPDTT4NAHhYA9jHhvFbxcVLBz485ywkn274Zr3Bj4wf0+Ahw=

Activity: 162
um, when is happy hour?
pm me please
Thursday 09/10, 9pm -> 10pm (21h -> 22h) GMT. (GMT is also LuckyBit time). Don't forget it Wink
Jump to: