Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 280. (Read 414938 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 519
Official LuckyBit Support
I wanted to visit your website but I got a message that website is down. I used opera browser from my mobile.

Thanks for letting us know! Cloudflare had a problem, apparently.
elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I wanted to visit your website but I got a message that website is down. I used opera browser from my mobile.

thanks
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
50,000th bet special bonus: Result!

Congratulations to "phutfut" for playing the 50,000th bet. His address (1DYztM4EtPYLLvSUTHjpALBrL3NusKsaXL) was sent the 0.2BTC bonus:
https://blockchain.info/tx/4cd22952b0313e50ef5b56caeadd4a5d8f579e055d6728155f5a7a9dc57cd909

Thanks to everybody for the participation, that was probably a reasonable spike of bitcoin activity Smiley

We will probably organize similar bonus in the future, stay tuned!

After careful consideration and thought.. I want to apologize for my negative reactions toward the owners of Luckyb.it.. I felt cheated but I was wrong and I think that this site is a good site Cheesy. And after 2000 bets, the losses were very minimal... I would say my losses resulted from the fees I paid!

Best Regards,

Pawntrader
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Still wild and free
50,000th bet special bonus: Result!

Congratulations to "phutfut" for playing the 50,000th bet. His address (1DYztM4EtPYLLvSUTHjpALBrL3NusKsaXL) was sent the 0.2BTC bonus:
https://blockchain.info/tx/4cd22952b0313e50ef5b56caeadd4a5d8f579e055d6728155f5a7a9dc57cd909

Thanks to everybody for the participation, that was probably a reasonable spike of bitcoin activity Smiley

We will probably organize similar bonus in the future, stay tuned!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
i havent been able to connect to site for last few hours........got logged out earlier & havent been able to connect since

user- crackaholic in chat......i didnt get banned, did i 

Sorry for the inconvenience! Can you write me a private message with your IP so I can check?

Here's what I do, I will give the 50k bet another chance... If I come out prosperous.. Will you pay me?

And, I will remove all my posts Wink.

This is cruel what your doing Pawn and very disgusting!!!!  WTG go by the way all your doing is promoting the site, so your helping them with your black mailing attempt.
legendary
Still wild and free
i havent been able to connect to site for last few hours........got logged out earlier & havent been able to connect since

Sorry for the inconvenience! Can you write me a private message with your IP so I can check?

Here's what I do, I will give the 50k bet another chance... If I come out prosperous.. Will you pay me?

We don't care about you removing posts. If we could we would actually stick them as they show how easily you throw away stupid accusations, and we believe it's a valuable information for whoever wants to deal with you on this forum.

We will pay the winner, whoever it is including you of course, as announced. Just repeating the obvious for you.

legendary
Still wild and free

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Worst SCAMMERS on earth.. After I called them out, they shut down their website!!!

Just for the record: site's up and every bet is 100% provably fair. Verify yourself!
Nice site, it is actually quite fun and interactive.

Thanks for the compliment!

I think that includes invalid bets.

Indeed it does - but not everybody seems to understand that...
Search full list of bets bud.. You will see I won the 50k bet... Winter said that the counter was off.. So I relied on the most reliable source. The full list counter.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2mpg96p.png

Worst SCAMMERS on earth.. After I called them out, they shut down their website!!!
Activity: 27
Search full list of bets bud.. You will see I won the 50k bet... Winter said that the counter was off.. So I relied on the most reliable source. The full list counter.

I would not trust their site for no reason. In fact, the odds are not correct either. Make 100 bets in a row and you will see that you money will be returned to you 50% of what it was before. I GUARANTEE IT!!!   Angry[/b]

Regarding the odds: Go argue with math and wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bean_machine
As of right now, I have received no payments for my inconvenience from these clowns.. I have solid evidence of the 50k bet and they refuse to pay me because they have made an error. They have banned me from their chat because they do not like that I am standing up to them.. Having made 2k bets on their website, to which I may add only has 50k bets...

I would not trust their site for no reason. In fact, the odds are not correct either. Make 100 bets in a row and you will see that you money will be returned to you 50% of what it was before. I GUARANTEE IT!!!   Angry

The browse page lists all bets, also invalid ones. As we mentioned 10x before, the bonus is for the 50k VALID bet. We're at ~49k valid bets.

The dynamic counter on the main page can be off by 1-2 bets because of network lag. We will therefore pull the winning bet directly from the database.

All this has been described in the initial announcement of the bonus: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4644858

This is the last time we will discuss this topic. You have been warned, further mentioning of your crackpot theories in the chat will result in a ban.

I have screenshots and video of winning the 50k bet.

I have made over 1k total bets on the site.

That is my wallet number.. 1KgGn3f16PesAKSKeVUcEwydGgSegRW1iS

I also have a video of me winning the 50k bet.

I am already weary that maybe this whole thing is a scam.. I will upload pic and video if the owner pays to fulfill the promise!!
Wow, you have the superpower to go future? Can share your power with me? The bets not reach 49k yet and you say already bet for the 50k ?

Stop arguing with the guy, it's not worth it.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Need any help ? Just PM me

I have screenshots and video of winning the 50k bet.

I have made over 1k total bets on the site.

That is my wallet number.. 1KgGn3f16PesAKSKeVUcEwydGgSegRW1iS

I also have a video of me winning the 50k bet.

I am already weary that maybe this whole thing is a scam.. I will upload pic and video if the owner pays to fulfill the promise!!
Wow, you have the superpower to go future? Can share your power with me? The bets not reach 49k yet and you say already bet for the 50k ?
I actually have a video and a picture of me winning the 50k bet... According to your website... I will shortly post it to share with everyone else on the site to expose you guys as scam artists...

Jump to: