Pages:
Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 37. (Read 414931 times)

BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Not once...

Not twice...

But three...

Times x20.15 Smiley

Woot that's nice. Congrats. May I ask how many bets you have done with the promo line to achieve these three x20.15?

Perhaps like 30-50.

Nice hits but that promo line is not a very good line compared to red. Sure if i roll down the middle i save .1% of my bet but other than the 20.15x spot and 2016x red line has better wins
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
Not once...

Not twice...

But three...

Times x20.15 Smiley

Woot that's nice. Congrats. May I ask how many bets you have done with the promo line to achieve these three x20.15?

Perhaps like 30-50.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Not once...

Not twice...

But three...

Times x20.15 Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
Not once...

Not twice...

But three...

Times x20.15 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
Hey, guys! Are you tired of waiting?

Good, because so was I! Here, go see The LuckyBit 2015 Meme Contest and find out how you can snag a sweet prize! I've got some other things still in the cookpot, so if this isn't your style just stay tuned!
BRE
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Anyway it is seldom for people winning big on yellow. What I mostly saw big winning always hit in red. But anyway this is a great winning. Btw I want to ask why I can't play it luckyb.it? It is always connecting but it never really connect. Anyone have this kind of problems?

Im not sure about your problem because everything looks good for me and other players, but try this:
Use chrome and update your browser
Delete the cache associated to LB
Try to test websockets functionality, http://websocketstest.com/
And check your firewall setting

Yeah same here. I dont even know what is my problem about it I already tried everything but it seems still can't connect. I use chrome for everything but still it connecting without any progress. I used to play here a lot and stop for a few months and now it has this kind of problems to me. Any better solution? I tried to change my proxy things and ip it still can't connect
I too have this problem, i usually just refresh it few times and it loads up.

I had already tried everything but still I can't connected, it still connecting but never actually connected to the site. Any more suggestion? May be it is about my connection or browser problem? Everything please tell me
Did you try accessing LB through tor or vpn? if not it's the last option you can try..
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I'm trying to hit something, but without luck it seems Angry

I'll try again Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Anyway it is seldom for people winning big on yellow. What I mostly saw big winning always hit in red. But anyway this is a great winning. Btw I want to ask why I can't play it luckyb.it? It is always connecting but it never really connect. Anyone have this kind of problems?

Im not sure about your problem because everything looks good for me and other players, but try this:

Yeah same here. I dont even know what is my problem about it I already tried everything but it seems still can't connect. I use chrome for everything but still it connecting without any progress. I used to play here a lot and stop for a few months and now it has this kind of problems to me. Any better solution? I tried to change my proxy things and ip it still can't connect

I had already tried everything but still I can't connected, it still connecting but never actually connected to the site. Any more suggestion? May be it is about my connection or browser problem? Everything please tell me
BRE
legendary

Congratulations To A

Congratulations To SomeFool 153% Sparkle Bonus

Wow bonus is damn huge,congrats. is 153% highest bonus one can get?

Bonus Prizes can be up to 200% of the wager
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I think, this is a very good bet.

good luck to the gambler:D
legendary

Congratulations To A

Wow bonus is damn huge,congrats. is 153% highest bonus one can get?
BRE
legendary

Congratulations To A

legendary
Activity: 966

Congratulations To HODOR
congratz to Hodor:) very nice wins
regards.
-Katerniko1
BRE
legendary

Congratulations To HODOR
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

legendary
Activity: 1232

Congratulations To HODOR

Nice hit Hodor. You deserve it as long as youve been playing on LB.

Still no x999 hits for anyone Sad been a long time since weve seen that posted

Nice hit Hodor Congratulations Smiley

These days the yellow line was kindly. x999 will probably come when Christmas or year-end Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469

Congratulations To HODOR

Nice hit Hodor. You deserve it as long as youve been playing on LB.

Still no x999 hits for anyone Sad been a long time since weve seen that posted
Pages:
Jump to: